Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Red Alert or What??

cgbrown

Not in anyway wishing to interpret Adams message, but there could be many things yet to happen that could be considered BIG: HCL, Chapter 7, SecMin.

But here's hoping that big comes to BIGGEST!

Edited by magawatt
  • Upvote 2

This doesn't mean go spend the rest of your lives savings on dinar...only invest what you can comfortably lose folks...don't be stupid!

I agree 100%

You have to always keep in the back of your mind "THIS IS IRAQ WE ARE DEALING WITH HERE" they beat to their own drum!!!!

At the same time I say GO RV!!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

This doesn't mean go spend the rest of your lives savings on dinar...only invest what you can comfortably lose folks...don't be stupid!

I personally do not believe adam is a pumper, but everything is virtually always 99% speculation. Use your brain don't fold to your emotions :)

C'mon RV daddy needs a new tooth brush! :)

Let common sense be your guideline. I have a fantastic professional money planner. His comment is best to have less than 2% in this speculation. Kanga if you put in more than 5% of your net worth, I think you might want to rethink having me working with you. It is hard not to put over 5% of net worth into this, but I always fall back to this knowledgeable persons comments.

I believe this will indeed RV in under 5 months. But if for some reason it takes 10 more years are you ready to go the distance?

I believe at least 75% chance will RV this month.

Yes, I getting ready to do a happy dance. :D :D :D

I am not a VIP member but will agree with Adam if it does not happen before Ramadan then its a whole month wait.

Actuality 28 days plus the Eid Holidays usually 3 days more.

Worked here in the Middle east since 1993,,this whole area of the world shuts down for this.

Even established countries like KSA KWI, UAE etc.

Lets all hope they get this done before then.

When exactly is Ramadan?

The period ( 2-3 weeks, can't recall that exactly) in which all Muslims are supposed to abstain from eating, drinking, sex, etc. from sunrise to sundown as a sign of devotion, worship and humbleness towards Allah.

PS. Sorry... I read WHAT instead of WHEN. My apologies

Edited by umbertino

I have worked in the airline industry here in the middle east since late 1993.

Saudi Arabia,, UAE Turkey ETC, these established companies with governments already in place.

During Ramadan its almost impossible to get anything done.

I think they keep us expats over here to cover times like these as we work while they do the Rama Dama Ding Dong Dance.

My opinion is that Ramadan will only delay anything to happen as on a normal time frame.

Then after Ramadan they have the Eid celebrations, more down time.

If that is not enough there is more holidays around 60 days after the Ramadan Eid with the HAJ celebration.

Some will be given days off to perform the pilgrimage to Mecca and Medina.

Really hope something happens before Ramadan as the world almost stops over here, all restaurants closed during the day,,only supermarkets open so you have to buy your food and eat it at home.

As eating in public in daylight hours is forbidden,,even for expats christian ones.

Banks even have different hours.

So for someone to say that Ramadan wont affect this,,really has not been in the middle east for long.

Read more:

The period ( 2-3 weeks, can't recall that exactly) in which all Muslims are supposed to abstain from eating, drinking, sex, etc. from sunrise to sundown as a sign of devotion, worship and humbleness towards Allah.

I'll drink and eat and have sex and etc.... to that!!! GO RV!!!! B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wish the big push for joining VIP wasn't in there. I understand it, but it still makes it feel like a pump. (I'm gonna need a First Aid kit for this smack down) :(

GO RV, then BV

Actually He is giving you an opportunity by joining VIP. You don't have to join but at the least you will save on fees and less spread at cashing in time. I would like to get the most I can personally. :rolleyes:

My happy dancing feet are in a circling pattern waiting for permission to land. :)

• Upvote 1