Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Red Alert or What??

cgbrown

Nothing but great news there. I interpret it that he refuses to commit to a specific date and time because that puts his rep on the line. But at the same time he feels this is right on the cusp. The 10 day window is a safe window but I don't think he thinks it will take that long.

RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

I wish the big push for joining VIP wasn't in there. I understand it, but it still makes it feel like a pump. (I'm gonna need a First Aid kit for this smack down) :(

GO RV, then BV

I was thinking the EXACT same thing, but didn't dare say that:) I hold his opinion very high and hope he is right.

• Upvote 6

IMO, the smartest time to do this would be just prior to Ramadan. Since most Muslims do very little during this time and much commerce is ceased, it would be a perfect time to integrate the new currency rate and banking systems and allow many Iraqi's the entire month of Ramadan to slowly educate themselves and acclimate to the new monetery system.

Pray hard, pray often, pray peace!!!

• Upvote 7