Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Red Alert or What??

cgbrown

I know this if something big doesn't happen in ten days, we will be ten days closer to something big happening!!!

Right... As somebody aptly stated once....like every day we're closer to our death.....But we choose ( which is good) not to think of it or we'd get insane.

here is the only email i received and i am a VIP I never received the one circulating on this site.

To:

Subject: VIP only email - DV - July 20

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:58:03 +0000

dinar newbie,

Hi all! Adam here, with a quick "FYI".

(No, this isn't the RV email! Sorry about that!)

If you're on the newsletter, you already know I

gave a coupon code to renew or upgrade your VIP

subscription at a LARGE 20% discount!

Link: http://iqd.me/l/order

Discount Code: newsletter20

That's it for now, stand by for another email

next week or sooner. Hopefully it's the BIG one!!!!

Best regards,

- Adam

P.S. if you're not on the other email, sign up

here: http://dinarnews.net/news

P.P.S. That code will even work on the Platinum

VIP option! A better deal will NOT be found!

-------------------------------------

Dinar Vets Message Board Statistics:

Registered Users: 32797

Total Posts: 546360

Busiest Time: 1878 users were online on Jun 30 2011 09:22 AM

Handy Links

Board Address: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php

Log In: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login

Lost Password Recovery: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass

How to unsubscribe

Visit your email preferences (http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp) and ensure that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is unchecked and submit the form

Interesting. Definitely different vibe than the one I received.

Interesting. Definitely different vibe than the one I received.

Some have mentioned getting two e-mails (those of VIP Status).... so maybe you need to check your junk mail, or scam folder, just in case it got mis-directed.

Edited by Bumper64

Everything is a rumor until you cash in at your local bank, pay taxes, and see the cash in hand or in your account. Adam is not known to pass out horse hockey info. Hopefully he has not started now. Remember trust no man and now man will ever deceive you. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Upvote 2

If this is really “It” the “RV” our Big payoff…In my opinion it is time for everyone’s Game Plan…Financial Game Plan that is.

FYI: Personally this is where my focus will be and perhaps it will benefit some other Investors. By the way these are only my personal thoughts and I am by no means an expert.

First after evaluating the best cash out option cash in no more than 10% of holdings.

Research and setup best personal options LLC, Trust, Living Trust, Real Trust, Ministry, etc.

Pay all appropriate Taxes no looking back at IRS issues.

Pay off all debt; Cars, Homes, Credit Cards, etc.

Obviously we all feel that holding Dinar until we are in a position to allocate proceeds is perhaps a safe investment. Continue to Cash out over a period of time when you have your Game Plan fully outlined.

Set up Family Emergency Funds.

Fully fund Retirement Program with a minimum of ten investment vehicles, diversification is the key.

Decide on what Charities you’d like to support.

Now the fun stuff plan to start your own business, travel or help friends and family.

Depending on the exchange rate and how vested each of you is will determine if you have to work in the Future.

Best to everyone and let’s hope that this RV Ride will be over in the near future.

• Upvote 3

Not to be a downer because this does excite me, but I a bit concerned that the E-mail doesn't really say anything yet since we know it's from Adam we all get extremely excited and as some have stated go out and buy Dinar, and there is an ad for Dinar Banker on the E-mail itself. I thought Adam always said he did have sponsorship from the Dinar sellers.

• Upvote 4

Not to be a downer because this does excite me, but I a bit concerned that the E-mail doesn't really say anything yet since we know it's from Adam we all get extremely excited and as some have stated go out and buy Dinar, and there is an ad for Dinar Banker on the E-mail itself. I thought Adam always said he did have sponsorship from the Dinar sellers.

Gotta admit, I've wondered the same thing. Ever since the software/server upgrade several weeks back, the ads have been there.

• Upvote 2

I got what I presumed to be a VIP only email and I thought Adam's message was simple and straight-forward: if there is no RV prior to Ramadan (now 8-days away), it certainly will not happen during August due to Ramadan because that time is chaos for business in any Muslim country due to the impact of religious rituals and restrictions.

It is even more frustrating if the business at hand involves the public sector and government employees. The working day is extremely short — just four hours in some agencies.

These are not fun times for conducting business deals in the Arab world. Muslims all over the world will be fasting by day while scrambling to resume sustenance and shopping during extended evening hours. The combination of piety and celebration turns the Arab World into a juggling act as people keep up religious rituals along with extended evening hours.

Sooooo, if there is to be an RV in the next 6-weeks, the only viable window is the last business week before Ramadan - otherwise - don't plan on seeing it until September at the soonest.

It will make for an interesting few days (not counting the weekend).

Go RV!

I got what I presumed to be a VIP only email and I thought Adam's message was simple and straight-forward: if there is no RV prior to Ramadan (now 8-days away), it certainly will not happen during August due to Ramadan because that time is chaos for business in any Muslim country due to the impact of religious rituals and restrictions.

It is even more frustrating if the business at hand involves the public sector and government employees. The working day is extremely short — just four hours in some agencies.

These are not fun times for conducting business deals in the Arab world. Muslims all over the world will be fasting by day while scrambling to resume sustenance and shopping during extended evening hours. The combination of piety and celebration turns the Arab World into a juggling act as people keep up religious rituals along with extended evening hours.

Sooooo, if there is to be an RV in the next 6-weeks, the only viable window is the last business week before Ramadan - otherwise - don't plan on seeing it until September at the soonest.

It will make for an interesting few days (not counting the weekend).

Go RV!

Even if it does not happen by July 30, doesn't mean it can't in August. Last year we discovered during Ramandan that work was still getting done. So don't rule anything out.

That's one thing we've discovered about Iraq---- you can't rule anything out. They are the most predictiable unpredictable people on the planet.

Topic: 10 day countdown explanation

8:56 AM [Adam Montana] If that doesnt' get you excited, you may want to check your pulse!

8:56 AM [Adam Montana] I did a short chat earlier this week about this, and I sent an email

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] I'm pretty excited about the next 7 days or so!

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] unfortunately I STILL don't have hard evidence to back it up

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] but I keep hearing from more and more contacts

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] that we have something to look forward to almost immediately

8:57 AM [Adam Montana] word is that HCL OR Chapter 7 could be pushed through before Ramadan

8:58 AM [Adam Montana] when I first heard it, I blew it off - that would be a bit dicey

8:58 AM [Adam Montana] Iraq doesn't do much when they are on holiday, and Ramadan is a long holiday!

8:58 AM [Adam Montana] for those that don't know, Ramadan is a month and it starts August 1st

8:59 AM [Adam Montana] I've been saying for years that we need a stable Iraq, GOI, and either HCL or Chapter 7 lifted before we see the RV

8:59 AM [Adam Montana] Chapter 7 is not lifted at this time, nor is the HCL complete

9:00 AM [Adam Montana] HCL is Hydro Carbon Law - basically, it is what is stopping Iraq from opeating as a business. They can't effectively profit from their oil until the HCL is resolved

9:00 AM [Adam Montana] and Chapter 7 is what is keeping Iraq from acting as a full powered country - they are prohibited from operating a full military

9:00 AM [Adam Montana] one second please EagleEye

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can't sell oil to back the value of the dinar

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] if Iraq RVs before Ch7 is lifted, they can't protect themselves from Iran or another invading country

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] see why these are so important?

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] we are super close to seeing one of those two issues completely resolved

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] and what I'm hearing

9:02 AM [Adam Montana] is that they are going to try to get BOTH issues shoved through almost simultaneously

9:02 AM [Adam Montana] this will be HUGE news! In my opinion, the GOI (government of Iraq) is seated and sufficiently stable to support an RV

9:02 AM [Adam Montana] if they can get the HCL or CH7 to go through, we are IN THE MONEY!

9:03 AM [Adam Montana] that's my chat, I hope it helps you understand why i am so excited about this next 7 days

9:03 AM [Adam Montana] it may or may not happen that fast, but I am excited

9:03 AM [Adam Montana] thanks

Read more:

• Upvote 2