Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Red Alert or What??

cgbrown

...."AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!".......................................(Pun intended!!!!.........LOL)

May I take the liberty and say

instead of Take that to the Bank

And you can take that to Belize

Thanks Adam and GOOOOOO RRVVVVVV

Here we go again with this "they don't do nothing during ramadan" crap. :blink:

People, we went through this same crap last year. Many on here now, were around then as well and should remember like it was yesterday. The country does NOT shut down during ramadan. Banks are open. Markets are open. Government entities conduct business. It is business as usual - :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but, could it be that this is just another (unfounded) rumor meant to get our hopes up high?

I received this e-mail myself. It looks to me that once Ramadan comes, someone will say "oh well, they can't do anything during this time, anyway" and then it will be just another wait.

I think unfounded rumors are cruel. ;(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hope keeps us all coming back for another day, Thanks Adam for giving us something to possibly want to wake up for tomorrow or the next day or the next, so on. Maybe it will maybe it wont RV but coming from you that were moving in the right direction means something to people here.

I too received the email... I called all my family to let them know.... I am counting down starting today. Time to make real arrangements!

I guess I will go test drive that platinum escalade again to make sure that's what I want.

This is just the beginning of a lot of blessings to come.... Thank God!

I just wrote to Sara to ask if this was from Adam or some NUT. Its apparent it is not bogus. Adam is the only person I listen to (no disrespect to anyone) and this is great news. I am apparently a newbie and appreciate this medium even though at times its somewhat depressing to read nonsense from those who wish us failure. Go RV

IMO, the smartest time to do this would be just prior to Ramadan. Since most Muslims do very little during this time and much commerce is ceased, it would be a perfect time to integrate the new currency rate and banking systems and allow many Iraqi's the entire month of Ramadan to slowly educate themselves and acclimate to the new monetery system.

Pray hard, pray often, pray peace!!!

I like the way you think :D

Go RV B) B)

I just wrote to Sara to ask if this was from Adam or some NUT. Its apparent it is not bogus. Adam is the only person I listen to (no disrespect to anyone) and this is great news. I am apparently a newbie and appreciate this medium even though at times its somewhat depressing to read nonsense from those who wish us failure. Go RV

You really need to consider posting your address on your computer. Think about it....Security and privacy......You are expecting an RV and that would be great but since your address is posted they will probably be robbing your house when you are at the bank.......just saying. Welcome aboard.

My very first post: Hello to all, and to all good luck in this investment .... Here's hoping for the best, but keeping both feet on the ground. I could sure use a new pair of shoes, this duct tape I'm using to hold them together is wearing blisters on my feet ;) I know I could opt out of internet service for a month and get my new shoes, but look at all the fun I'd miss :)

GO RV !!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I have only been a member here since March, can anyone tell me if Adam has ever sent out emails like this before? Just curious as to how I should respond to this...I have not seen this since I have been a member! Thanks in advance for any and all input!