Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Moderators - Get Rid of Rumor Section and Add.a FACT Section

What good does all this Rumor stuff do for us except make people angry at eachother and completely discourage everyone. As i stated on my first post ever.... IT'LL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS ! Make a FACTS section and let us post there and unless it is supported by a link or news article or LIVE IRAQI T.V. then moderators do your job and remove it. This will get rid of all the pumpers and alike. What good does a RUMOR do for anyone. Show me FACTS!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

What good does all this Rumor stuff do for us except make people angry at eachother and completely discourage everyone. As i stated on my first post ever.... IT'LL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS ! Make a FACTS section and let us post there and unless it is supported by a link or news article or LIVE IRAQI T.V. then moderators do your job and remove it. This will get rid of all the pumpers and alike. What good does a RUMOR do for anyone. Show me FACTS!

We do have a FACT section... It's called NEWS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Is somebody forcing you to read the rumor section? Just bypass it if you don't like it!

• Upvote 5

Or a better idea would be for people to not read the rumor section like it was a fact sheet. If people are smart enought to read, then the title of the section should be enough. Can't hold everyones hand all the time. People are going to have to learn on their own. If you believe the rumors to be facts then who is really at fault here? I think the mods do a great job as it is.

I may not like mayo on my sandwich but I'm not going to complain until all the mayo sandwiches are pulled from the menu! It states right there for everyone to see what each section contains. My advice is this, next time you click on the "what's new" tab, start paying more attention to the section that it was placed in. This will help.

Peace. :D

• Upvote 4

I do believe that the RUMOUR section of this forum is out of control and the people posting blatant lies need to have their accounts closed. The moderators and site owners have an obligation to protect the naive and the easily led people on all forums.

One thing I have noticed is that the RUMOUR section and OPINIONS, PERSPECTIVES AND YOUR TWO CENTS ON THE IRAQ DINAR Section might as well be combined because it’s the same rubbish being posted and discussed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you have a link or news article?

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

1-Adam-12, 1-Adam-12. We have a report of a man being held at gun point, forced to read the rumors section. Location Dinar Vets. Crossroad dot com.

some of you may be tooo young to remember that TV show

You forgot "Handle Code 3"

Hate to admit it but I loved this show!! :lmao:

• Upvote 2

YET ANOTHER FREAKIN NEWBIE COMING IN HERE AND TELLING PEOPLE WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE........WE DONT NEED TO GET RID OF THE RUMORS SECTION..WE ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS ABOUT...WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS GET RID OF THOSE THAT GO IN AND BASH IN THE RUMORS SECTION!!!!!

PS.....WHY DONT YOU WAIT TILL YOU GET ALITTLE MORE TIME AND POST IN BEFORE YOU START TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY NEED TO DO...THIS SITE AND THOSE THAT POST IN RUMORS HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS MORE THAN YOU AND I!!!! SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THE RUMORS SECTION, JUST STAY OUT OF IT!!! THERE ARE THOSE OF US THAT ENJOY READING THE RUMORS....SOME FUNNY, SO OUTLANDISH AND DOWN RIGHT STUPID...BUT WE ENJOY THE READS!!!!!

I DO GIVE YA CREDIT FOR ATLEAST POSTING IN THE RIGHT SECTION THOUGH!!! GOOD JOB ON THAT!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns.

Read more:

Pretty sure this says it all!!!

• Upvote 1

Hmmmmmm,could add all that has been said.....to they are all right on!!

1-This is Adam Montana's room......don't like the way it is set up.......well it has worked so far..:) He's the boss. Respect!

2-You do not need to come into the the rumor section.Tough to stay away huh?? My favorite place to come...other than chat. lol

3-Personally,I love this room......get more chuckles at the bantering and things said.......with probably a whole lot of truth to so much.

4-Do you really believe everything you read in any form of press,or what you hear on tv? Guess this section is meant for all us wise folks to figure out what we want to believe or disblieve.........:)

5-as some one is always saying 'nuff said

You have a wonderful day.......and wish you well.:)

myst

• Upvote 1

News or Rumours. It's all BS to keep us guessing.

No it can't be. It can't be bs. Say it isn't so. I just spent my next three months mortgage payments because Oakie said it's done. Please say it isn't so. Poppy2 said it's already done in the green zone. I need this money to pay my psychotherapist. It must be done, Longfellow said the screens were pinging and go green. It can't be bs, My tarot card reader said I heard it from a second cousin of the secretary of his legal team in portugal that it is already done in-counrty and will be worldwide in two days. Please say it isn't true. :(

I think you got your answer. :eyebrows:

then moderators do your job and remove it.

Can I get a copy of the DV moderator job description, that you obviously have! It sure would be nice to have a copy, so that moderating could be more black and white! :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1