Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Chat with Kim Clement

kmseeker

I-CHAT WITH KIM

Warriors,

Join me this Thursday night for a special time. I want to share from my heart and also show you some amazing prophecies that are being fulfilled this week. We'll discuss Rupert Murdock and what God said through me in 2005 about the present crisis that he is facing, and the outcome...Amazing!

We will also discuss Japan and the "Year of the Woman," the Dinar and how we are to respond in prayer. Many exciting things are happening at the moment and I want you to be aware of the fact that GOD IS WORKING today.

I look forward to spending time with you this Thursday.

You can watch Kim's Prophetic Alert this coming Thursday, July 21st @ 6:00PM PDT on KCTV at www.kimclement.com or click here at the scheduled time.

UPCOMING EVENTS

From The Matrix - Online Bible Study

Every Tuesday & Thursday Evening @ 6:00PM PDT/9:00EDT

From The Den - LIVE Online Broadcast

Saturday, July 23rd @ 6:00PM EDT & 6:00PM PDT

KEEP IN CONTACT

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I-CHAT WITH KIM

Warriors,

Join me this Thursday night for a special time. I want to share from my heart and also show you some amazing prophecies that are being fulfilled this week. We'll discuss Rupert Murdock and what God said through me in 2005 about the present crisis that he is facing, and the outcome...Amazing!

We will also discuss Japan and the "Year of the Woman," the Dinar and how we are to respond in prayer. Many exciting things are happening at the moment and I want you to be aware of the fact that GOD IS WORKING today.

I look forward to spending time with you this Thursday.

You can watch Kim's Prophetic Alert this coming Thursday, July 21st @ 6:00PM PDT on KCTV at www.kimclement.com or click here at the scheduled time.

UPCOMING EVENTS

From The Matrix - Online Bible Study

Every Tuesday & Thursday Evening @ 6:00PM PDT/9:00EDT

From The Den - LIVE Online Broadcast

Saturday, July 23rd @ 6:00PM EDT & 6:00PM PDT

KEEP IN CONTACT

Unfortunately i I work that night. Please post what he says, thank you!!

Why do people want to put a so-called self proclaimed prophet between them and the Bible. Read the bible yourself if you want end-time prophecy's Don't rely on other peoples interpretation of the Bible, that's how people get caught up in cults. Get it straight from the horses mouth, the Bible......THAT"S ALL......CARRY-ONtip_hat.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why do people want to put a so-called self proclaimed prophet between them and the Bible. Read the bible yourself if you want end-time prophecy's Don't rely on other peoples interpretation of the Bible, that's how people get caught up in cults. Get it straight from the horses mouth, the Bible......THAT"S ALL......CARRY-ONtip_hat.gif

When we read the Bible, we are already relying on more than 10 translations and interpretations of the 'original'.

TS

• Upvote 3

When we read the Bible, we are already relying on more than 10 translations and interpretations of the 'original'.

TS

I believe GOD made the heavens and earth, so how hard would it be for GOD to perserve his word in print, even with 30 translations until the end time .......................EASYsmile.gif

• Upvote 2

Perhaps. Then how hard would it be for GOD to speak through Kim C?

TS

Anything is possible with GOD, Would you have me believe Kim first and the bible second? I would hope not. study your bible first, understand it and be grounded in it's truth. then use it to size up would-be shepherds. If the shepherd doesnt teach the Bible right down the line....................run!!!ohmy.gif

• Upvote 2

Mongo.........What makes you think that these people including myself don't read and know the bible? God has sent prophet's all through history.....If you really knew who Kim Clement was, he is known around the world, and he loves, loves, loves the Lord, you would understand why people believe he hears from God. He's not some physic........ The spirit of God lives in him and prophesy is a gift.. 1st Corinthians chapter 12 in the bible talks about the spiritual gifts.......and Kim has many of them. It's very simple and it is the Word of God. He is not a false prophet or he would be steering people away from God..........and that indeed is something he does not do! I am thankful that God loves us so much that He would give us a word at this time to encourage us with this investment especially when so many are tired and downtrodden because of all the speculation. He's very solid! Hope this helps....... Peace and God Bless, Kmseeker P.S. Mongo you should go to his website and listen to his bible studies.......he teaches the bible right down the line...........Listen to him this Thursday night......there is nothing that he does't give God the glory for.

Edited by kmseeker
  • Upvote 1

Mongo.........What makes you think that these people including myself don't read and know the bible? God has sent prophet's all through history.....If you really knew who Kim Clement was, he is known around the world, and he loves, loves, loves the Lord, you would understand why people believe he hears from God. He's not some physic........ The spirit of God lives in him and prophesy is a gift.. 1st Corinthians chapter 12 in the bible talks about the spiritual gifts.......and Kim has many of them. It's very simple and it is the Word of God. He is not a false prophet or he would be steering people away from God..........and that indeed is something he does not do! I am thankful that God loves us so much that He would give us a word at this time to encourage us with this investment especially when so many are tired and downtrodden because of all the speculation. He's very solid! Hope this helps....... Peace and God Bless, Kmseeker P.S. Mongo you should go to his website and listen to his bible studies.......he teaches the bible right down the line...........Listen to him this Thursday night......there is nothing that he does't give God the glory for.

You believe what you want to believe that's OK. GOD gave us free will. I don't believe in modern day prophets, laying on of the hands and talking in tongues. In the Bible ,but taken out of context. I don't link the RV with GOD,the riches GOD talks about taking from our enemys is in the spiritual sense not in the fleshly,worldly sense. IMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You believe what you want to believe that's OK. GOD gave us free will. I don't believe in modern day prophets, laying on of the hands and talking in tongues. In the Bible ,but taken out of context. I don't link the RV with GOD,the riches GOD talks about taking from our enemys is in the spiritual sense not in the fleshly,worldly sense. IMO

Very shaky ground you are getting into here Mongo.

If you really want to look closely and professionally at what the scripture say about all the things you say are taken out of context you may be surprised that some of what you have been taught may not hold weight upon closer textual examination.

However in my opinion acceptance of these things or denial of these things do not effect eternal salvation and so should never be held as a reason not to walk in love with our fellow christian brethren who do not agree with us on these points. I never let it be a sticking point but I definitely take a different view than you.

I would love to do a closer textual analyzation on the subject with you if you are interested and hear how you justify your claims that some of these things are taken out of context and let you hear mine but only if done in christian love.

I appreciate the humor and joy you bring to many on this forum and always look forward to your posts.

God bless

GP

• Upvote 4

you have no clue to what you speak of please refrain. sorry mongo. GOD just doessnt mean by the spirit he can manifest it in the physical form as well and financially. Why would you want to limit GOD!!!! you cannot.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

2 Peter 1:2-3 It was recorded in the first century that everything pertaining to life & godliness had been granted to us.

The early church was given all they needed to live the life God wants us to have (abundant life Jn 10:10) and given what we need to live godly = right in God's sight.

There is no need for prophets who say they have a word directly from God. If so the inspired word of God was wrong as Peter wrote it.

Remember a key bible interpretation principle is that the things God did through his prophets was to confirm HIS truths. The new testament prophets/apostles confirmed the word/work God was doing through them through miracles, wonders, sign and speaking in languages which some would inform the hearers/readers of events to come. Most predictions in the N.T. were fulfilled in the first century.

N. T. writers confirmed the word through God's power with a real purpose from God.

Today some are trying to use the word to comfirm their miracles, signs, wonders and predictions. Opposite of the oringianl purposes for his power being given.

1 Cor 13:8,9,10 tells us that these powers from God will pass away. The need for these outward displays of God's power would go away.

No one today knows what will happen tomorrow.

The coming of Jesus will be like a theif in the night 1 Thess. , 2 Peter 3:1-11

God is not concerned about our investments in the Dinar, unless this investment is put before him in life and/or death.

No person is valued because of what he has, but by God letting His son die for him/her -- that is where all true value is found to be real and lasting/eternal.

I really can't believe I am posting this????????????????????????????/ <_<:unsure::(:huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You better believe God cares about this dinar investment.........it's for His glory not ours.......those that truly know Him will use this money to further the kingdom of God.........He will direct them and guide them......like the word says,"He owns the cattle upon a thousand hills"........... My Father, God, is rich and He will use His children here on earth to have the monies they need to fulfill and to accomplish the work that needs to be done before His Son returns..........I cannot give so that people in 3rd world countries can have something as simple as water, unless I have the money to send for the wells to be dug......or orphanages to be constructed and their little feet to have shoes.........Dinar Vets want to build houses for solders who fought for us. It all takes money...and God is definitely concerned about all of the above and much, much more.........

• Upvote 3

2 Peter 1:2-3 It was recorded in the first century that everything pertaining to life & godliness had been granted to us.

The early church was given all they needed to live the life God wants us to have (abundant life Jn 10:10) and given what we need to live godly = right in God's sight.

There is no need for prophets who say they have a word directly from God. If so the inspired word of God was wrong as Peter wrote it. Read Ephesians 4: 10-16. This will also apply to your next statement.

Remember a key bible interpretation principle is that the things God did through his prophets was to confirm HIS truths. The new testament prophets/apostles confirmed the word/work God was doing through them through miracles, wonders, sign and speaking in languages which some would inform the hearers/readers of events to come. Most predictions in the N.T. were fulfilled in the first century.

N. T. writers confirmed the word through God's power with a real purpose from God.

Today some are trying to use the word to comfirm their miracles, signs, wonders and predictions. Opposite of the oringianl purposes for his power being given.

1 Cor 13:8,9,10 tells us that these powers from God will pass away. The need for these outward displays of God's power would go away. But they have not gone away yet. All the gifts are still being manifested today.

1 Corinthians 14: 1 Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy. 2 For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries. 3 But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men. 4 He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church. 5 I wish you all spoke with tongues, but even more that you prophesied; for he who prophesies is greater than he who speaks with tongues, Then look at 1 Corinthians 12:28-29

No one today knows what will happen tomorrow. The word say He does nothing without revealing it to His prophets first. Amos 3:7

The coming of Jesus will be like a theif in the night 1 Thess. , 2 Peter 3:1-11

God is not concerned about our investments in the Dinar, unless this investment is put before him in life and/or death. If God is not concerned with what concerns us why would we even bother praying.

No person is valued because of what he has, but by God letting His son die for him/her -- that is where all true value is found to be real and lasting/eternal. Please don't limit the word of God or put God in a box. . Do you think that before Jesus returns there will be a great calling to all His children. Our Father wishes that everyone would be saved because He loves us so much. In the bible God in the past has called His children to return to Him. Many times He has sent prophets to help them find their way. Should today be any different. I have personally seen miracles, signs and wonders..... I know a few prophets. Please don't just use part of the word.

May God reveal these things to you.

Be Blessed

I really can't believe I am posting this????????????????????????????/ <_<:unsure::(:huh:

Lets all hold hands and sing Koombayah,

Bible in Aramaic and then in Ancient Greek, very little lost in translation into modern Greek.

Jesus called the woman – “Fotini” out at the well and socked it to her, no lets all share our common ground. God wants you to focus on what divides you in faith in that way you will isolate heretic teaching and focus on the true interpretation of scripture. If you do not have a true guide to help you understand scripture you are lost.

“If you do not eat my flesh and drink my blood you have no life in you”

Here is the wound.

Many are dead.

Edited by ATHIM

I think Kim's a pretty legit prophetic dude ......I heard he had a word on the Dinar went like (paraphrase) nothing nothing nothing .....suddenly.

The bible says "let the prophet speak and the body try the words according to scripture" .....which is the revelation of the character and nature of God.

Firstly the Holy Spirit must have led us into truth and we must have a relationship , not just a head knowledge, of and with the living God.

Hope this helps a lil just my opinion, no bashing.

My own personal experience has led me though mountains of change over the last few years.

I think it was Smith Wigglesworth that said " A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument "

Shalom

• Upvote 1