Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To All The Long Timers

Hey,

I've been reading this site for months now.....I feel we are onm the edge of this thing popping. I know with all the pumpers will sell their souls and LIE like I've never seen. But, for you old timers here has it ever been like this...It seems all the stars are in align for this.

Like I said I'm pretty new here. This could happen every month too...

• Upvote 2

Hey,

I've been reading this site for months now.....I feel we are onm the edge of this thing popping. I know with all the pumpers will sell their souls and LIE like I've never seen. But, for you old timers here has it ever been like this...It seems all the stars are in align for this.

Like I said I'm pretty new here. This could happen every month too...

Good question Primma! Yes, I have the same curiosity. Thanks in advance to all who take the time to answer.
  • Upvote 1

I've only been here a few months, but it sure feels like much longer. But during this time, the recent ambience of the site has changed quite a bit from what it used to be. I can't really put my finger on what is different, but it suddenly seems quieter here, more hushed somehow, sort of expectant, like being in a waiting mode. Other than that, I can't explain it.

• Upvote 1

Hey Primma,

There has always been alot of hype when iraq get close to a special date or event.... But I must admit that what has taken place in and for iraq the last 8 months should make us all pay alot more attention to this investment....

Glad your here at DV...

Bodeen

• Upvote 1

Only been on this site for a few months, but bought my dinar in 2004. No, there hasn't been any official news until lately. But, I took 2 or more years off the forums, so there could've been some since then. One thing I've grown to understand is that Iraq is capable of f@@king up any golden opportunity they get handed to them on a platter unless it was delivered by Mohammed himself, so I don't have my hopes up. Its just the way of the ME. Everyone hates everyone outside their tribe, especially the U.S. Perhaps I'm just jaded, but I doubt it. Hope for the best, expect the worst and you won't be disappointed.

i bought mine in early 04 and yes this happens all the time , ever since the elections in 05 when everyone said this would go back then,. every meeting, every holiday, every bank opening, every bank closing, please take everything you and i mean everything you read about the dinar with a pinch of salt, live your lives as if you dont own dinar, when it happens you will know,

• Upvote 1

i bought mine in early 04 and yes this happens all the time , ever since the elections in 05 when everyone said this would go back then,. every meeting, every holiday, every bank opening, every bank closing, please take everything you and i mean everything you read about the dinar with a pinch of salt, live your lives as if you dont own dinar, when it happens you will know,

Well said...'I to have owned IQD since 2004 and have thought it would hit many times already, especially since I have a banking background ( with Chase Bank) I have seen the highest mountain go to the lowest valley and I have been disappointed a time or two. As far as you statement "live your lives as if you dont own dinar, when it happens you will know," if every one lived this way there would not be so much disappointment.