Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dealers the opportunity to continue to damage the Iraqi economy

Dealers the opportunity to continue to damage the Iraqi economy. Officials are turning their homes into banking shops waiting for delete zeros dina

Author: the future of Iraq

20/7/2011 12: 00 am

The future of Iraq/Special

As the countdown to Iraqi currency zeroes three zeros to the bottom step of the Central Bank of Iraq to reorder the rules of the Iraqi economy, supported by the groups inside the green zone with currency dealers to collect and store the greenback dollar ready to stage the Iraqi currency and tskit zeros to tbedliha dinars, IQD 1,000 had access to figures almliaret that invaded the culture of the Iraqi economy.

A source from inside the green zone, says that some apartments for leaders, officials and officers shifted to non-banks conforming financial storage because it is filled with the US currency and dollar gain is added to the dealers exceeds 100% profit, where will the amount of Iraqi currency sold and the buyer of the dollar the US currency is the same amount that the Iraqi dinar will purchase again after tsavr the Iraqi currency.

This process affected and three days ago at the level of trading currencies in Central but invisible to this moment, but will cause significant problems on the economic level for the period ahead.

Merchants opportunity who make a living on such stages are active in harm to the Iraqi economy and provoking a crisis between the people who started many converts of his money to the US currency, which is almost universal in the Iraqi market seeking safety in save financial resources through the transfer to the dollar and then deal with the new Iraqi currency, the conviction that prevail in the market now, the process of replacement of zeros of Iraqi currency, which the Government is seeking to be implemented during the period between This month and the end of this year.

It is expected that many problems and conflicts arise in society and in the Iraqi economy if the project was implemented without education and promoted by the Government in the media and government channels and currency changer special count on the black market and banking companies which currently accuses of being the subject of rumor about feeding what happens if the project was implemented as a means of increasing the opportunities for speculation by raising the purchase price of the dollar vis-à-vis the Iraqi dinar in flagrant exploitation of public ignorance of the reality of a bank.

Economic circles demanded an integrated programme for awareness and transparent program delete zeros because these decisions aren't just purely financial decisions but is located in the heart of the daily life of citizens.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/Article ... px?ID=5973

• Upvote 1

Dealers the opportunity to continue to damage the Iraqi economy. Officials are turning their homes into banking shops waiting for delete zeros dina

20/7/2011 12: 00 am

The future of Iraq/Special

As the countdown to Iraqi currency zeroes three zeros to the bottom step of the Central Bank of Iraq to reorder the rules of the Iraqi economy, supported by the groups inside the green zone with currency dealers to collect and store the greenback dollar ready to stage the Iraqi currency and tskit zeros to tbedliha dinars, IQD 1,000 had access to figures almliaret that invaded the culture of the Iraqi economy.

A source from inside the green zone, says that some apartments for leaders, officials and officers shifted to non-banks conforming financial storage because it is filled with the US currency and dollar gain is added to the dealers exceeds 100% profit, where will the amount of Iraqi currency sold and the buyer of the dollar the US currency is the same amount that the Iraqi dinar will purchase again after tsavr the Iraqi currency.

This process affected and three days ago at the level of trading currencies in Central but invisible to this moment, but will cause significant problems on the economic level for the period ahead.

Merchants opportunity who make a living on such stages are active in harm to the Iraqi economy and provoking a crisis between the people who started many converts of his money to the US currency, which is almost universal in the Iraqi market seeking safety in save financial resources through the transfer to the dollar and then deal with the new Iraqi currency, the conviction that prevail in the market now, the process of replacement of zeros of Iraqi currency, which the Government is seeking to be implemented during the period between This month and the end of this year.

It is expected that many problems and conflicts arise in society and in the Iraqi economy if the project was implemented without education and promoted by the Government in the media and government channels and currency changer special count on the black market and banking companies which currently accuses of being the subject of rumor about feeding what happens if the project was implemented as a means of increasing the opportunities for speculation by raising the purchase price of the dollar vis-à-vis the Iraqi dinar in flagrant exploitation of public ignorance of the reality of a bank.

Economic circles demanded an integrated programme for awareness and transparent program delete zeros because these decisions aren't just purely financial decisions but is located in the heart of the daily life of citizens.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/Article ... px?ID=5973

I double posted this...I am so sorry :[

Edited by Nothing-Ventured

thanks for the post! great article. So this is saying it's supposed to happen sometime between this month and the end of the year. Sounds like they are wanting it to happen sooner than later because this is going to affect all the citizens who have gone through the struggles of the country. I hope it happens for them and God is glorified through the process in somehow, someway that only He knows.

hard to read...is it saying that merchants there are scaring Iraqis into thinking the re-domination is bad for the dinar and convincing them to pay a premium for US dollars?...funny, it's kind of a reverse of what some pumpers are doing here with the price of lower denoms.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just had a power surge, and it knocked out my computer..! I was just getting ready to replace the link to this article, which is:

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=5973

I am going to see if I can get a better translation now.

07/20/2011 0:00

The future of Iraq / special

With the approach of the countdown to reduce the zeros of the Iraqi currency by three zeros to the bottom step of the Central Bank of Iraq to rearrange the rules of the Iraqi economy, began to supported groups inside the Green Zone, assigned to currency traders collect and store a currency U.S. dollar in preparation for phase determine how zeros of the Iraqi currency and Tbdlleha to become a thousand dinars , JD and access to the numbers Alumblyaria that invaded the culture of the Iraqi economy.

Source from inside the Green Zone, says that some of the condos with leaders and officials and officers turned to the banks not matching the specifications of the storage of financial because they were filled with U.S. currency the dollar, a gain is added to the dealers that it exceeds the profit rate of 100%, where it will be the amount sold by the Iraqi currency and buyer of U.S. currency The dollar is the same amount that it will buy the Iraqi dinar once again after the whistle of the Iraqi currency.

This process has affected and three days ago at the level of trading of the currencies in central Iraq, but are invisible to this moment, but will cause major problems on the economic level for the next period.

Traders the opportunity who make a living on such stages are active in damaging the Iraqi economy and raise the crisis between the people who started many of them converts from its own funds to the U.S. currency, an approach that is almost universal in the Iraqi markets are looking for safety in the maintenance of its financial resources by turning them into dollar and then deal with the new Iraqi currency, Valqnaah that prevail in the market now, that the process of replacement of zeros of the Iraqi currency, which goes to the government seeking its implementation during the period between the end of this month, and year.

It is expected to break out conflicts and problems in society and in the Iraqi economy if the project was carried out without the education and promotion by the government in the media and open channels of its own government to alter the currency and not to rely on the black market and banking companies, which accuses currently being fed the subject of rumors about what will happen with if the project was implemented as a means to increase the chances of speculation by raising the purchase price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the flagrant exploitation of public ignorance of the fact that a step the central bank.

Economic circles demanded an integrated program for public awareness and transparent display of the program delete the zeros because these decisions are not just purely financial decisions, but is located in the heart of the daily life of citizens.

Edited by Nothing-Ventured

They are dumping there dinar for US corrency.Maybe we should do the same. :lol: Its the NEW NID we want not the OLD New Iraq Dinar.Dirty cheaters. :angry: So if you invest in the new dinar you might double or triple your investment IF they don't change the rules and burn us again.

JMW seems to assess this correctly.... All of us here in the US think the DInar is going to have greater value soon. It seems that every rumor in Iraq is saying the Dinar is going to have less value. thus they are hoarding even more US dollars.

Seems like the rumor mongers in Iraq are screwing their own people.... which is par for the course over there.

They are dumping there dinar for US corrency.Maybe we should do the same. :lol: Its the NEW NID we want not the OLD New Iraq Dinar.Dirty cheaters. :angry: So if you invest in the new dinar you might double or triple your investment IF they don't change the rules and burn us again.

Wise up, Americans. We may benefit from the ID RV. The ordinary Iraqi will suffer & pay the price for many years to come because of our greed & hunger for wealth.

I like riches & wealth just like the next person does. If it means making money off of the misery of the ordinary Iraqis, then I'll pass. If this thing pops, do invest in the Iraqi Stock exchange. Let the ordinary Iraqis benefit. God bless the people of Iraq whome have suffered for so long.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry for this attittude. But I've busted my butt all my life. Worked and put myself through one school after another on my time off just to get where I"m at today. If I have a chance to cash in when the RV happens, then I'm surely gonna do it. I feel me and my family deserve a break after all the years of living from paycheck to paycheck. I wouldn't know how to act to be finally debt free, but I am surely interested in that.

• Upvote 3

I'm sorry for this attittude. But I've busted my butt all my life. Worked and put myself through one school after another on my time off just to get where I"m at today. If I have a chance to cash in when the RV happens, then I'm surely gonna do it. I feel me and my family deserve a break after all the years of living from paycheck to paycheck. I wouldn't know how to act to be finally debt free, but I am surely interested in that.

Join the club, Dude. We are in the same position as you are. If this RV does happen, let's remember who we are & where we come from. We came from folks just like you. Let's be generous & spread the wealth. I for one, will increase my wealth while helping the suffering people of Iraq by investing in their very own economy. That's the least I can do.

• Upvote 1

RANT WARNING!

Could not have said that any better myself! 51 and missed 3 months where I did not work since age of 13. Did 1 hitch in the USAF took 3 months to get employed when my hitch was up. Paid that damn witholding tax and all the other taxes they taxed my ass with. Must be up to 70% of my labor goes toward the most corrupt and illegal system of enslavement ever to exist in the world. The federal reserve ponzi scheme holy **** batman! A man can be no more enslaved than a man who thinks he is free and is NOT! I am ready to be free for real! The US Corp and the federal reserve banking system MUST be dissolved FIRST!

It is simple fellow americans we were all duped into adhesion contracts. The current government is an illegal government that built its foundation on lies and deceit in 1871. The Constitution of the United States designed and ratified by gunpoint by the 41st congress is a constitution of by and for the corporations. So they put a lien on our God given rights and took the place of God. BUT the true republican form of government lays dormant NOT DEAD at all! It just needs a few good americans to sit in the seats of THAT congress and bring it back to life that simple. The Constitution for the united States of America designed and legally ratified 1787-1791 when the bill of rights was added can be given another chance provided the current government known in some circles as the US Corp i.e. the status quo has to be dissolved plain and simple and until that chore is complete I can wait with patience for the END to this paradigm shift FOREVER! The project for a new american century can go to hell along with all the people involved with that think tank! Put your feet up there is one more foundation that has to turn to dust and until then.......P.S. Does it not raise your brow that forcing a christian to pray with muslims is a sign that freedom of religion has vanished too? We the People DO NOT OWE A DAMN DIME OF THAT DEBT! Private bankers owe it all and YES it is time for a jubilee or a deep depression that could kill millions by starvation. The shift is near will it be a jubilee or deep depression? Good luck humanity and God Bless America! RANT OVER!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wise up, Americans. We may benefit from the ID RV. The ordinary Iraqi will suffer & pay the price for many years to come because of our greed & hunger for wealth.

I like riches & wealth just like the next person does. If it means making money off of the misery of the ordinary Iraqis, then I'll pass. If this thing pops, do invest in the Iraqi Stock exchange. Let the ordinary Iraqis benefit. God bless the people of Iraq whome have suffered for so long.

Thanks for your post. A rising tide floats all boats. I wish all the best for the people of Iraq, too. My pursuit of wealth is not greed and I will be reinvesting in Iraq becasue it makes economic sense. I think they are going to be ok as long they apply free market principles. The freedom we gave them releases them to control their own destiny. They are adults now not victims. God bless Iraq. God bless the USA. Go RV.

I can say this. I have worked my butt off ( self employed) for 35 years and been going broke slowly for the past 3 years. Our medicene is nearly double the house payment. I can't think of anything else, ( except the lottery--a joke) that can pull us out of this tailspin we are in!! SO GO RV!!!

After reading this over 20 times, I have a different interpretation. Feel free to correct me if you think I am totally wrong. Here is my synopsis:

1. Three days ago the rate and plan was revealed or discovered by government and local government officials.

2. They began to trade currency out of their condos and apartments, non banking institutions.

3. They are using US dollars to buy Dinar at the current exchange rate, 1170, and doing so by using the fear and ignorance of the local population who has trust in the dollar and no trust in the Dinar.

4. Currently this is showing no effect on the local economy but will cause problems later when the new rate is understood by the uneducated locals. The locals will be totally urinated off to find..........

5. The rate of the dinar will be equal to that of the US dollar! There will be an uproar when they find their government officials have not helped them but taken them to the cleaners!

Edited by RichNick123
  • Upvote 1

RANT WARNING!

Could not have said that any better myself! 51 and missed 3 months where I did not work since age of 13. Did 1 hitch in the USAF took 3 months to get employed when my hitch was up. Paid that damn witholding tax and all the other taxes they taxed my ass with. Must be up to 70% of my labor goes toward the most corrupt and illegal system of enslavement ever to exist in the world. The federal reserve ponzi scheme holy **** batman! A man can be no more enslaved than a man who thinks he is free and is NOT! I am ready to be free for real! The US Corp and the federal reserve banking system MUST be dissolved FIRST!

It is simple fellow americans we were all duped into adhesion contracts. The current government is an illegal government that built its foundation on lies and deceit in 1871. The Constitution of the United States designed and ratified by gunpoint by the 41st congress is a constitution of by and for the corporations. So they put a lien on our God given rights and took the place of God. BUT the true republican form of government lays dormant NOT DEAD at all! It just needs a few good americans to sit in the seats of THAT congress and bring it back to life that simple. The Constitution for the united States of America designed and legally ratified 1787-1791 when the bill of rights was added can be given another chance provided the current government known in some circles as the US Corp i.e. the status quo has to be dissolved plain and simple and until that chore is complete I can wait with patience for the END to this paradigm shift FOREVER! The project for a new american century can go to hell along with all the people involved with that think tank! Put your feet up there is one more foundation that has to turn to dust and until then.......P.S. Does it not raise your brow that forcing a christian to pray with muslims is a sign that freedom of religion has vanished too? We the People DO NOT OWE A DAMN DIME OF THAT DEBT! Private bankers owe it all and YES it is time for a jubilee or a deep depression that could kill millions by starvation. The shift is near will it be a jubilee or deep depression? Good luck humanity and God Bless America! RANT OVER!

You call that a rant? I was ready to grab my rifle and head towards virgina from texas on foot through various battles across multiple states screaming benjamin franklin and thomas jefferson quotes the whole way untill I eventually would meet my end, probably only being stooped by a bomb or a tank because YOU CANNOT STOP THE INFANTRY, sir. I'm not religious at all, but amen to what ever god you pray too.

P.s. I hope I get to have you as a motivational speaker when WE TAKE BACK OUR REPUBLIC AND WATCH THIS OLIGARCHY BURN TO THE GROUND... Ahem... S'cuse me.

I feel better now :)

Again, I enjoyed your post :)

• Upvote 1

It reads to me like the green zone people are saving their US $ to buy the newer Dinar because our Dinar will be, with out the three zeros a loss.

They will rd then later rv. then the money dealer will profit (AGAIN) then, by sell the newer dinar.... :(