Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 afternoon drive by 7/19/11

kcw

[sonny1] whats up gang

[sonny1] whitelions im saying he is doing an awful job of being president, i voted for him, that was the dumbest decision i ever made. un-emp is up, he drove debt up 4 trillion in 3 years, the stimulus was a joke, and every major city in america is broke, i think that sums up an awful president-bad leadership

See we can agree on something!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

First let me thank Sonny and KCW for the post. All information about the RV is what the site is all about. My question comes from the chat [sonny1] yodamom hcl is disbution of oil wealth, it is different

HCL is the Hydro Carbon Law and has nothing to do with the distribution of wealth, so did I miss something or am I just confused? I am not trying to bash nor call anyone out just thinking maybe I misunderstood.

Read more:

[sonny1] whats up gang

[sonny1] iraq has more in-house dinar than whats in circ, the loppsters seem to forget that when it rv's iraqs in-house money rv's as well, which in turn turns into a profit, its actualy easy to understand

how do they make a profit off of it?...plus they have a M1 of 50 Trillion...and over 24 trillion outside of banks....can you explain "in-house money"?...thanks

here is the link to the stats....

http://cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls

Edited by jmw
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

First let me thank Sonny and KCW for the post. All information about the RV is what the site is all about. My question comes from the chat [sonny1] yodamom hcl is disbution of oil wealth, it is different

HCL is the Hydro Carbon Law and has nothing to do with the distribution of wealth, so did I miss something or am I just confused? I am not trying to bash nor call anyone out just thinking maybe I misunderstood.

Read more:

The portion of the hydrocarbon law approved by the cabinet in February concerns managing hydrocarbon investment, in particular how the upstream part of the industry will be developed. It is only one part of what will eventually be a four-part agreement. The three other parts of the agreement will deal with the issues of 1) revenue sharing; 2) restructuring of the ministry of oil; and 3) establishing the Iraqi National Oil Company (INOC).

ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION. WANTED TO POST THE ANSWERS IN CASE OTHERS WERE CONFUSED.

[armcandy] sonny1-what did Kuwait rv at?

[sonny1] armcandy at first .10 then it went to over 2.00

come on sonny...I know you know what happened with Kuwait....and I know you know Kuwait didn't revalue

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

how do they make a profit off of it?...plus they have a M1 of 50 Trillion...and over 24 trillion outside of banks....can you explain "in-house money"?...thanks

here is the link to the stats....

http://cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls

You may wish to look into how they find the value of their M1 & M2.

The broadest base is likely to be the sum of everytyhing.

Basically speaking their M2 is not to be used in the same concept of the M2 of the U.S.

By doing so, your comparing apples to oranges.

come on sonny...I know you know what happened with Kuwait....and I know you know Kuwait didn't revalue

I think we all know by now that the process was a re-instatement.

It can easily be mistaken for a re-value as the value jumped up significantly.

And their currency was valued at 0.05-0.10 on the streets....

I believe the international economy viewed the same rate.

So, to benefit, you had to be near or in that area.

• Upvote 1

here is the financial restriction lifing article

Today's headlines:

MP Nassif: Calls for UN and US to take a positive role in removing Iraq from CH VII

China's support needed to get rid of sanctions - Maliki

SC/10330Department of Public Information • News and Media Division • New YorkSecurity Council6586th Meeting* (AM)

‘Cautious Optimism’ about Iraq’s Future Depend on Determined National Leadership,

Regional Cooperation, Special Representative Tells Security Council

Permanent Representative Outlines Progress

On Reconciliation, Development, Human Rights, Preparations for Transition

Really.....

You may want to get one of your M.E. contacts to let Maliki, the UNSC, and that other guy in on the secret...

Sonny1, you have people here depending on you. They are counting on you to think for them and give them answers.

I want to see a RV as much as the next one, but I have to believe the world, what is happening, and understand that words mean things.

Also, for the record, Kuwait ReInstated (RI). Unless I am completely wrong in my understanding, they did not RV twice.

FWIW, why would Iraq be appealing to the US, UNSC and China, on the same day, for assistance in lifting Chapter 7, if it were already done??

You have admirers here that are desperately clinging to hope for a real RV.

They are really counting on you to give them the straight scoop.

• Upvote 2

You may wish to look into how they find the value of their M1 & M2.

The broadest base is likely to be the sum of everytyhing.

Basically speaking their M2 is not to be used in the same concept of the M2 of the U.S.

By doing so, your comparing apples to oranges.

I think we all know by now that the process was a re-instatement.

It can easily be mistaken for a re-value as the value jumped up significantly.

And their currency was valued at 0.05-0.10 on the streets....

I believe the international economy viewed the same rate.

So, to benefit, you had to be near or in that area.

M1 of 50 Trillion... M1 is currency (coins and bills) plus demand deposits (such as checking accounts)...it is a standard definition and is apples to apples.

You are correct about Kuwait...it was a reinstatement...the official exchange rate never changed...the $.10 was a street value....they are very different situations.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

M1 of 50 Trillion... M1 is currency (coins and bills) plus demand deposits (such as checking accounts)...it is a standard definition and is apples to apples.

You are correct about Kuwait...it was a reinstatement...the official exchange rate never changed...the $.10 was a street value....they are very different situations.

Every central bank may value their monetary bases differently.

With that said, fine me a link that states that the their M1 is currency such as notes & coins. :)

I would love to find that... Just saying, these #s could be manipulated... Or an unusual equations.

Every central bank may value their monetary bases differently.

With that said, fine me a link that states that the their M1 is currency such as notes & coins. :)

I would love to find that... Just saying, these #s could be manipulated... Or an unusual equations.

Here is how they do it...it is on the CBI website...

http://cbi.iq/documents/Key_Financial_Indicators_Documentation.pdf

same as ours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Today's headlines:

MP Nassif: Calls for UN and US to take a positive role in removing Iraq from CH VII

SC/10330Department of Public Information • News and Media Division • New YorkSecurity Council6586th Meeting* (AM)

‘Cautious Optimism’ about Iraq’s Future Depend on Determined National Leadership,

Really.....

You may want to get one of your M.E. contacts to let Maliki, the UNSC, and that other guy in on the secret...

Sonny1, you have people here depending on you. They are counting on you to think for them and give them answers.

I want to see a RV as much as the next one, but I have to believe the world, what is happening, and understand that words mean things.

Also, for the record, Kuwait ReInstated (RI). Unless I am completely wrong in my understanding, they did not RV twice.

FWIW, why would Iraq be appealing to the US, UNSC and China, on the same day, for assistance in lifting Chapter 7, if it were already done??

China along with the United States, UK, France and Russia sit on the United Nations Security Council. The sanctions that were released are the financial sanctions which allow them full access to their money. Chapter 7 in its entirety has not been released. It kind of makes sense that they seek out China for assistance.

China along with the United States, UK, France and Russia sit on the United Nations Security Council. The sanctions that were released are the financial sanctions which allow them full access to their money. Chapter 7 in its entirety has not been released. It kind of makes sense that they seek out China for assistance.

I agree 100%.

The best way to get Moon or the UNSC to budge off of a resolution is to approach the permanent members and petition for a new vote, or their veto power.

The strategy is golden; telling people that will never take the time to understand the issues that Chapter 7 has been lifted; not so much...

Today's headlines:

Really.....

first of all, i said financial restrictions not all of chapter 7. dont mis-quote me, and for kuwait, when a currency loses value and then shoots back up to a higher value, thats called revaluing, if you call it a ri so be it. someone made a ton of money off of it.

jmw, i would love to debate you, but dealing with all the negative people all the time is real stale, why do you guys waste all your time on here if you think it wont happen, thats okie'ish dont you think? and yes iraq will make trillions off of this rv. all you guys ever say is turkey,turkey,turkey.......turkey was a disaster.......

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

first of all, i said financial restrictions not all of chapter 7. dont mis-quote me, and for kuwait, when a currency loses value and then shoots back up to a higher value, thats called revaluing, if you call it a ri so be it. someone made a ton of money .

I will try to quote you directly this time.

Remember this? Circa December 16, 2009.....

12/16/09 rumor from another site

8:25 PM [sonny1] my guy from dubai, who told me yesterday that it was rving between the 17th-21st stills stands behind what he's got, and i have full faith in what hes saying

8:25 PM [digital11] sonny1, does he say what leads him to believe this?

8:26 PM [sonny1] digital11 islamic new year, oil contracts done, it will end the violence, and he knows people in iraq, who have never said it was going to rv, except when he talked to them on monday

8:27 PM [sonny1] rate, 1.40 ish, they will be doing most of there initial work with countries in the european nation (euro)

8:28 PM [muydinar] Sonny, any info whether it will be pegged and stay or it will float??

8:28 PM [muydinar] thanks in advance!

8:28 PM [sonny1] now if i didnt believe in this, i never would of said 100% i am not like that, i will look like a fool if hes wrong, so i believe in his guys

8:29 PM [walktide] sonny1 - the 17th - 21st....many of these days are weekend days....will they pull the trigger on one of those days? If not...that really leaves tomorrow and Sun

8:29 PM [sonny1] muydinar they wont float, they have the money and power, and dont want people deciding there rate

8:30 PM [iraqofLamb] Sonny do you have any other thoughts?

8:31 PM [sonny1] IraqofLamb i love your name by the way. why would they over pay us, when they are only giving us 30-60 days to cash-in, then they will go up

8:31 PM [lcbhw48] sonny1 do you believe everything is done they are just waiting for the most opportune time.

8:31 PM [sonny1] lcbhw48 yep

8:31 PM [armondtoth] sonny1 they are only giving us 30 to 60 to cash out

8:32 PM [sonny1] armondtoth kuwait did, i cant believe they will give us long, they want this crap back a.s.a.p

8:32 PM [bumper64] sonny1 are you cashing all in or are you going to try and do a 50/50 to see if the rate goes up??

8:33 PM [lcbhw48] sonny1 are you planning on exchanging at a bank or use someone like Ali?

8:33 PM [sonny1] bump if its 1.40-1.50 i think im done

8:33 PM [iraqofLamb] Sonny.. hopefully we don't have deadlines to cash in.. but putting it in a Iraqi private bank. you can hold longer.

8:33 PM [sonny1] lcbhw48 bank

8:33 PM [bumper64] sonny1 same here!!!!

8:33 PM [sonny1] IraqofLamb but then your millions are in iraq. ugggghhhh

8:37 PM [sonny1] i dont pretend to be like these other guys

8:37 PM [dadslab] sonny1 how confident r you on 30 to 60

8:38 PM [sonny1] dadslab very

8:39 PM [sonny1] Sunglass i just got on, didnt read anything, what announcement

8:39 PM [sunglass] can someone post the link for sonny1 on gcc announcement today?

8:39 PM [sonny1] what does it say

8:40 PM [sunglass] http://www.telegraph....-hegemony.html

8:42 PM [sonny1] 34dean i like your opinion, im going to go read it

8:43 PM [34dean] TY sonny1

8:43 PM [sunglass] that link is good above

8:43 PM [34dean] BBl

8:43 PM [34dean] gotta run for a bit.

8:43 PM [skelllley] oh ok, i just found it, thank you

8:43 PM [sonny1] later dean

8:43 PM [skelllley] later dean

8:45 PM [sonny1] the gcc wont let iraq in at 1170, and theres no chance in h e l l they will get of chapter 7 at 1170 either

8:46 PM [sonny1] and i have heard out of dubai, that kuwait has been able to invest at the new rate for about a month now, and thats why kuwait stopped complaining

8:47 PM [skelllley] you know i was told kuwait is actually wanting capt 7 lifted, as of about a month ago

8:47 PM [kevinkrt123] sonny1 so just to reiterate , you feel there is still 100%chance of rv by the 21st of december 2009??

8:47 PM [sonny1] kevinkrt123 yep

[sunglass] kevin that's why sonny is here tonight, reaffirming his confidence in the intel

8:48 PM [bumper64] sonny1 Thank You as always for bringing us information!!!

8:49 PM [sonny1] kevinkrt123 i know, ill look like an a s s if im wrong, so i hope my Dubai boy is right

8:52 PM [shj121] Sonny do you know how adam's meeting went today???

8:52 PM [sonny1] shj121 he will call me tomm

8:52 PM [walktide] Sonny1....can the UN prevent an RV?

8:53 PM [sonny1] walktide oh ya

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6