Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post about notebook pricing.....MISSING?

Zaublo

Anyone, Anyone? Where did the post regarding the notebook & BMW prices go? It was in Rumors not long ago.....

It was locked.

I hope that there was some reason other than the obvious....

If prices are being posted with 3 zeros dropped, something has either happened, or is underway.

That would be bad enough, withholding that information from the membership would be worse.

Let us hope it was moved to mod area for confirmation, pending a formal announcement..

I, for one, was interested in seeing it play out...

• Upvote 3

It was locked because RSSport debunked it. B)

There have been numerous posts in the past about ads in the various Iraqi Classifieds about how they abbreviate their pricing.

Idk where the locked thread was moved to though. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Very interesting find... i wonder what happened to the post myself.

I went on craigslist just to see if i could find anything similar... and here's what i found...

My link

This posting for a camera was on 7/9/11 for 170iqd... in USD, that's approx. $0.14...

Something interesting does seem to be brewing....

• Upvote 1

If you look at the text of the ads on Iraq Craigslist, the price is listed in US dollars. The price in the title is listed in IQD because the site automatically assigns the currency....doesn't mean RV. About half the ads on the Iraqi Craigslist say US dollars and the other half just just list the price in dollar format. (Ex. 23.00).