Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie at it again.....

tttrader

7-19-11 [OKIE OIL MAN] IT IS 2:20 P.M. C.S.T. I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THE IMF IS EITHER ARE OR WILL CAUSE THE R/V. THIS HAS TOO MANY INTERNATIONAL RAMIFICATIONS TO LET THIS GO ON ANY LONGER. THE IMF IS APPALED AT THE INACTION OF THE US GOVERMENT IN HINDERING THIS ANY LONGER. THE IMF DID NOT GIVE AN INDICATION OF HOW MUCH LONGER THEY WOULD PERMIT THIS TO CONTINUE BUT APPARENTLY ARE READY TO TAKE CHARGE OF MATTERS ON THEIR OWN. THIS PUTS ADDITIONAL PRESSURE ON "THE MAN" TO ACT OR FACE THE CONSQUENCES (NON ELECTABILITY IN 2012). SEEMS EVERYTHING IN THIS WHOLE WORLD IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED DOESN'T IT?

• Upvote 2

Regardless of when this blessing occurs WE THE PEOPLE need to rid our highest office of this greedy, self serving individual. VOTE for a chimpanzee in 2012 if no other option is presented. I personally am giving 5% of my blessing to who ever runs against this gangster. Who will join me? Down with self serving politicians - UP with those that PROVE they represent the PEOPLE like they were elected to do.

Enough is enough. Why do we not seek information that would lead to this madman's political demise? Who has the hot evidence for impeachment? How about a crime? Someone somewhere can end this madness by a simple court proceeding. Or are the Lawyers chicken to delete one of their own?

God Bless America - help us to VOTE THE BUMS OUT in 2012.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Don't even know why I go over there and watch the chat.......it drives me nuts watching all the "sheeple" hang on his every word and when it does not happen they just accept every excuse he gives!! Anyway I was bored and thought I would post it.....

Id rather listen to Okie than every basher and negative person on this forum any day of the week. Okie has more credibility in his positive attitude than any basher and negative person, who wants to be around negative people? Not I.

I agree with not being around negative people, it does bring you down if you let it get to you.

But Okie crushes peoples dreams when they first get into this investment, when they dont know any better yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly cisole.....he never has to account for anything he says just goes on to the next date. I really believe this thing will happen, but not when Okie says it will...unless of course he just claims everyday until it does and then you can't miss!!

Id rather listen to Okie than every basher and negative person on this forum any day of the week. Okie has more credibility in his positive attitude than any basher and negative person, who wants to be around negative people? Not I.

WOULD YOU RATHER BE LIED TOO ......OR HEAR THE TRUTH............OKIE IS A KNOWN LIAR THAT IS A FACT.......WHY IS THAT NEGATIVE...

Edited by Chad Rupple
  • Upvote 1

Very simply, the RV of the IQD is not the only issue facing the country and the world. The President has an obligation to the office and to the country to address the debt ceiling and our financial woes in a serious manner, and he is doing so. He cannot act alone, as this is not a dictatorship, and there's politics being played on all sides until the witching hour, because these are politicians and that's what they do. A resolution will occur at the right time and for the right reasons, just as Iraq will RV its currency when it is the right time for Iraq.

NOT BASHING BUT I HAVE A REAL QUESTION ABOUT OKIES POST.

#1 I think bashing is a waste of time so don't look for me to do it and don't waste your time bashing me cause I give two ****$

#2 In Okies post he says [force "THE MAN" TO ACT OR FACE THE CONSQUENCES (NON ELECTABILITY IN 2012).] so he is stating that the international community or some international group can tell him he can't run for President of the US. Now I am not saying I like or dislike the guy but I have never heard of a group from outside the US saying a certain person could not run for office inside the US.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=75681#ixzz1SaCDgvZB

NOT BASHING BUT I HAVE A REAL QUESTION ABOUT OKIES POST.

#1 I think bashing is a waste of time so don't look for me to do it and don't waste your time bashing me cause I give two ****$

#2 In Okies post he says [force "THE MAN" TO ACT OR FACE THE CONSQUENCES (NON ELECTABILITY IN 2012).] so he is stating that the international community or some international group can tell him he can't run for President of the US. Now I am not saying I like or dislike the guy but I have never heard of a group from outside the US saying a certain person could not run for office inside the US.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=75681#ixzz1SaCDgvZB

Do you think that the U.S. citizens had anything to do with him getting voted into office?

Do you think that the U.S. citizens had anything to do with him getting voted into office?

Mitch

The post by Okie does not address the US people not electing him back into office due to his lack of action. The post eludes to the IMF not allowing him to run for office because of his lack of action.

Does anyone have deep connections at the IMF? To be able to quote that the IMF is appaled is rather generic and vague. Thats like saying congress said this and congress said that. Baloney, show me direct quotes of KEY IMf personnel either stating in public or via emails about any disdain. Seriously, I can quote any institution in the world but what does that make me look like? Geez! Get a life, show me the proof in the pudding that the IMF is indeed appaled and I will retract. If not then please realize that the biggest offense in the world is not to offend others, in fact, it is to offend thyself. You offend yourself when you make yourself look like a complete and utter fool. Yea, its easy to sit back and say what a goof ball, but let's analyze the real truth, you do not fool me, just yourself. I wish people, anyone, someone would show proof in the pudding, hand in cookie jar. If not, then please just sit back and enjoy the ride...

Okie has been saying the IMF would take control for over 6 months....bs

IMF cannot take control....oh yea, nuff said.

Thats what i was thinking as soon as i read that ... hasn't Okie said that before??? The IMF is just as slow as Iraq is i guess

Regardless of when this blessing occurs WE THE PEOPLE need to rid our highest office of this greedy, self serving individual. VOTE for a chimpanzee in 2012 if no other option is presented. I personally am giving 5% of my blessing to who ever runs against this gangster. Who will join me? Down with self serving politicians - UP with those that PROVE they represent the PEOPLE like they were elected to do.

Enough is enough. Why do we not seek information that would lead to this madman's political demise? Who has the hot evidence for impeachment? How about a crime? Someone somewhere can end this madness by a simple court proceeding. Or are the Lawyers chicken to delete one of their own?

God Bless America - help us to VOTE THE BUMS OUT in 2012.

Thumbs Up!

Lets hope that these past 10 years has been a good lesson. Lets stop worrying about being good democrats or good republicans and focus on being GOOD AMERICANS FIRST and FOREMOST by voting ALL THE PHONEY SERVING BUMS OUT!

How about a Third Party called The Pissed Off Party?

America desperately needs Legitimate Leadership that actually places it's allegiance to America and to Americans, First, Second, Third and Foremost.

Edited by touchedthesky
  • Upvote 1

Thumbs Up!

Lets hope that these past 10 years has been a good lesson. Lets stop worrying about being good democrats or good republicans and focus on being GOOD AMERICANS by voting ALL THE SELF SERVING BUMS OUT!

America desperately needs Legitimate Leadership that actually places it's allegiance to America and to Americans, First, Second, Third and Foremost.

I'll do it guys, I'll lead America for you and everyone else