Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

need to sell - daughter going to college

wiley-one

I bought 3M dinar from Ali in Oct of last year all are new 250k notes with the papers he sent me. I am in very rough straights or I would not consider selling - this is an immediate need issue. Asking 1100 per M or 3100 for 3M. I'm in Corpus Christi Texas and would prefer to met in person most likely at a bank to complete the transaction. Although I read these posts everyday - I never post...so yes, I'm a newbie but not a pumper or scammer. I have another avenue that may preclude this that could allow me to keep my dinar - but need a good plan B (to sell my Dinar this Friday/Saturday). The hardest part shall be to convience my wife that we must do so (knowing our luck - once I sell it will RV).

I appreciate your support - Yes, I did take out PLUS loans for her college. Just trying to keep everyone current and may be able to buy more dinar in 60 days or so (if it doesn't RV before then). I've read every friggin line in these forums for about a year - Holloween, thanksgiving, dec 1st, jan 1st, march, easter......etc. Just kinda lost my faith in the soon part - I do believe it shall RV but simply don't know if it's within 10 weeks or 10 yrs.

The guy aint asking for financial advice . . . he's trying to sell some dinar. He knows what's best for himself and his situation much better than anyone else. If you don't want to buy it, don't comment. He's not asking for a pep-talk.

BITE ME!! Just trying to offer an alternate instead of selling his dinar. Obviously I wasn't the only one offering ideas. We are all trying to just HELP a fellow dinarian.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I appreciate your support - Yes, I did take out PLUS loans for her college. Just trying to keep everyone current and may be able to buy more dinar in 60 days or so (if it doesn't RV before then). I've read every friggin line in these forums for about a year - Holloween, thanksgiving, dec 1st, jan 1st, march, easter......etc. Just kinda lost my faith in the soon part - I do believe it shall RV but simply don't know if it's within 10 weeks or 10 yrs.

When I first saw this topic, I did a double take, because I thought you were trying to sell your daughter! laugh.gif I hope you can find a way to finance her college without letting go of your Dinar. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I bought 3M dinar from Ali in Oct of last year all are new 250k notes with the papers he sent me. I am in very rough straights or I would not consider selling - this is an immediate need issue. Asking 1100 per M or 3100 for 3M. I'm in Corpus Christi Texas and would prefer to met in person most likely at a bank to complete the transaction. Although I read these posts everyday - I never post...so yes, I'm a newbie but not a pumper or scammer. I have another avenue that may preclude this that could allow me to keep my dinar - but need a good plan B (to sell my Dinar this Friday/Saturday). The hardest part shall be to convience my wife that we must do so (knowing our luck - once I sell it will RV).

I truly hope you dont have to sell your dinar,

But God bless you in what ever you do

I am in Texas, and will be in Rockport Aug 7 if you have not come to other arrangments by then

add me as a friend and let me know

• Upvote 2

STOP and look "Dinar Investors of the World! Hi Psdon, Adam Montana with a short email... I won't take much of your time, this one is short and sweet! In my humble opinion, we are set to see some big news in the next 10 days! Unfortunately, Ramadan is right around the corner... and nothing happens during Ramadan. What does that mean to you? Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less" countdown!

BITE ME!! Just trying to offer an alternate instead of selling his dinar. Obviously I wasn't the only one offering ideas. We are all trying to just HELP a fellow dinarian.

He needs money NOT advice,you want to help.............buy his dinar peroid Everyone is getting so damn groughy lately here :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey i think selling your daughter for dinar so you can go to college, is just plain wrong!

How does she feel about that? :o:blink::huh:

:D Nessesity is the mother of invention ! Maybe you can find another way so you can keep your dinar.Like student loan or grant.She may have to wait a semester but by then this thing should have popped.Peace and good luck B)

• Upvote 2

DON'T SELL IT!!! $3100. isn't going to get your daughter through College!! Some BOOKS perhaps....but not much more....

Have a yard sale! a Lemonade stand! Sell some junk on Craigslist!

but hang on to your Dinar.

No regrets.

Good luck.

In view of some of the recent rumors we will wait a couple of more days - I will contact those you that have offered to purchase just as soon we make our final determination.

In our Prayers, good luck! We all hope this is the last weekend before RV!

Hey i think selling your daughter for dinar so you can go to college, is just plain wrong!

How does she feel about that? :o:blink::huh:

:D Nessesity is the mother of invention ! Maybe you can find another way so you can keep your dinar.Like student loan or grant.She may have to wait a semester but by then this thing should have popped.Peace and good luck B)

OMGosh that is funny my friend ... still wiping tears from my eyes ... as is my wife!

It's a shame when a member has to part with their IQD but sometimes it's a necessity.

I know you personally and I thank you for attempting to add some humor to the situation ... twisted though your version may be ... lol!

I hope that wiley-one chuckled as well

Peace

Doc31

PS While I was posting I see that wiley-one has decided to wait a few days ... excellent!

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did the same thing - waited a yr to start and then dropped out for a good paying job. Then later in life found myself limited to promotions due to lack of college - this won't happen with my daughter. I never posted for someones opinion - just wanted to sell some dinar in tough times. Money is tight and I am little short on funds - but room/board/books/ are all paid for.....needed a little more for this and that. I know the RV shall happen someday and intend to buy more later - but for now I'd rather sell and take a break from this site (even though I don't post much).

I have 2.5 M of dinar and selling at 100,000 dinar for 100 US dollar