Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN IRAQ HUGE!

solbiatodinar

OK...I am gonna get a jump on the gurus.

If I am reading this correctly everything will be done this weekend and RV MONDAY at a rate of at least 8 bucks!!

There is a chance I am wrong and if I am, I guarantee it to RV after Monday.

This guru stuff is actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Edited by mhl0521
  • Upvote 1

If I am reading this correctly everything will be done this weekend and RV MONDAY at a rate of at least 8 bucks!!

LOL....Let me try this Guru thing.

I just heard that this UN Meeting was just another smoke screen. I have some high level intel from the UN, that they have agreed to lift the Chapter 7, at the end of the month! From another source, I have heard that the Security Ministers have been placed, and a close personal friend in congress said, that the budget talks have come to an agreement, and will also be announced by the end of the month.

Obama, will announce that he is lifting the Chapter 7, and freeing the Iraqi economy, letting the CBI revalue their currency to $3.86, and reducing the US Debt by 12 trillion dollars.

This will all go down on Friday July 29th, when Obama will make the special announcement, and Iraqi will be free to RV on the 30th, which will make it a cash in day on Monday Aug 1st.

So let it be written, so let it be done!

Gone!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Wow! Jump right on out there. I'm not bashing, and I could take an RV of eight bucks right this second -- don't get me wrong.

I don't think the UN sanctions will be lifted before the 28th when the UNAMI meets. I think that if the UN isn't happy that Iraq has done everything necessary (Erbil, Kuwait situation, security ministers, Chap. VII) that the UNAMI will extend the sanctions.

Hopefully, the Iraqi government will see the light and get a move on. If the sanctions get extended, the GOI will probably fail and we'll get to watch them start all over again. JMO.

Peace

go f*** yourself...........already

Chad Rupple fighting on a forum like this is like winning the special olympics, you know the rest ... if the go play in traffic comment hurt your feelings and got you upset, brother you have a whole different set of issues you need to work on, JMHO ... and yes I already know "Go F*** myself too, right?"

• Upvote 3

DFI, resolutions 1956, 1957, 1958, talking about Kuwaiti bodies, working with UN specifically to get everything solved Ch.7-wise. Same old stuff, they are on the cusp of complete freedom and instantaneous explosion of wealth and progression. Can you feel it?

yes I can feel it running down my leg.....just scared to look in my undies and see where it came from!!! :D

Chad Rupple fighting on a forum like this is like winning the special olympics, you know the rest ... if the go play in traffic comment hurt your feelings and got you upset, brother you have a whole different set of issues you need to work on, JMHO ... and yes I already know "Go F*** myself too, right?"

:lol::lol::lol: Now that was funny...I dont care who you are! Well done...well done :lol:

I just heard that this UN Meeting was just another smoke screen. I have some high level intel from the UN, that they have agreed to lift the Chapter 7, at the end of the month! From another source, I have heard that the Security Ministers have been placed, and a close personal friend in congress said, that the budget talks have come to an agreement, and will also be announced by the end of the month.

Obama, will announce that he is lifting the Chapter 7, and freeing the Iraqi economy, letting the CBI revalue their currency to $3.86, and reducing the US Debt by 12 trillion dollars.

This will all go down on Friday July 29th, when Obama will make the special announcement, and Iraqi will be free to RV on the 30th, which will make it a cash in day on Monday Aug 1st.

Gone!!!

See...nothing to it! You got a lot more info out of this than I did....you ROCK....hahaha

YES YOU CAN............BUT IM SURE YOU DONT NEED ME TO TELL YOU THAT.......YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR REAL IQ BY CLAIMING IM FIGHTING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS .............AND YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR LOYALTY TO THE PUMPERS?..YOU SHEEPLE ARE REAL SMART...............OH BY THE WAY.........WHAT BANK DID YOU GO TO AND EXCHANGE YOUR DINAR FOR USD? SURELY YOU GOT THE MESSAGE FROM YOUR GURUS THAT ITS DONE....NO MORE KOOLAIDE FOR YOU .

• Downvote 2

Maybe it's EZ for someone but me

I kidding but not lie....just can't do it.

Not bad, not bad... your gettin the hang of it. Now you just gotta type in caps... that relates URGENCY, then come up with an original sign off! Nuff said! wink.gif Hey, I just want this ride to be over so we can go have some fun and all them guru's will be out of a job! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

Gone!!!

Dang NWGUY... yur good, might have a future in this guru thing!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

On the serious side.. are we allowed to be serious? It's been so long I almost forgot how! rolleyes.gif But if CH. 7 is nearing an end I feel like it will really keep rollin from there... right on through to an RV! IMO cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

This topic needs to stay on track and stick to the subject at hand. Quit the bickering or I will not be a nice person today.

YES YOU CAN............BUT IM SURE YOU DONT NEED ME TO TELL YOU THAT.......YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR REAL IQ BY CLAIMING IM FIGHTING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS .............AND YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR LOYALTY TO THE PUMPERS?..YOU SHEEPLE ARE REAL SMART...............OH BY THE WAY.........WHAT BANK DID YOU GO TO AND EXCHANGE YOUR DINAR FOR USD? SURELY YOU GOT THE MESSAGE FROM YOUR GURUS THAT ITS DONE....NO MORE KOOLAIDE FOR YOU .

There should be an age limit to be on D.V.

Or at least an IQ test

Something to verify a decent communication ability.

This dude is just to Bitter for words.

There should be an age limit to be on D.V.

Or at least an IQ test

Something to verify a decent communication ability.

This dude is just to Bitter for words.

if there were a IQ test none of the GURUS would be allowed on this site...and their followers wouldnt be here to WORSHIP them. if that were the case ,then we would not even be discussing this would we? now you might want to rethink your RULE , because you might not make the cut.........have a nice day :lol:

Edited by Chad Rupple
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CHAD RUPPLE .. LISTEN UP .. I TOO CAN WRITE IN ALL CAPS!!! .. I never once claimed you are fighting in the olympics, read the post again ... as you will read i compared fighting on a board like this to the special olympics, and Chad if you don't believe in the investment i will surely take your IQD from you no issue ... pumpers are funny reads, And yes i have already cashed in na na boo boo ...