Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN IRAQ HUGE!

solbiatodinar

DFI, resolutions 1956, 1957, 1958, talking about Kuwaiti bodies, working with UN specifically to get everything solved Ch.7-wise. Same old stuff, they are on the cusp of complete freedom and instantaneous explosion of wealth and progression. Can you feel it?

• Upvote 5

I've been checking the UN CURRENCY EXCHANGE site and it still has not changed for mid July...it usually updates around the 14th of the month but nothing for July...now maybe I'm a dumb Dora and there was no new changes and therefore they didn't need to do an up date....anyone?????

Okay - here's my take on this - and please if anyone else who watched it can add on great.

1. Human Rights - Discussion on what was taking place to ensure Human rights for the people of Iraq.

2. Removal from UN Sanctions - Seemed that the Iraqi Ambassador was asking for the UN to considered removing the UN Sanctions.

3. Timeline of events - The Iraqi Ambassador discussed the events that had taken place over the last year. Meetings that were held among the leaders and the100 day evaluation and the Arab Summit.

I didn't get to catch all of it. Sorry. I am sure others will add to this post or others will post articles.

• Upvote 2

Okay - here's my take on this - and please if anyone else who watched it can add on great.

1. Human Rights - Discussion on what was taking place to ensure Human rights for the people of Iraq.

2. Removal from UN Sanctions - Seemed that the Iraqi Ambassador was asking for the UN to considered removing the UN Sanctions.

3. Timeline of events - The Iraqi Ambassador discussed the events that had taken place over the last year. Meetings that were held among the leaders and the100 day evaluation and the Arab Summit.

I didn't get to catch all of it. Sorry. I am sure others will add to this post or others will post articles.

I caught it all. What I got was: The UN rep said ch7 has not been lifted yet and the problem areas were Erbil and Kuwait the Iraqi ambassador had an impressive list of accomplishments and addressed the Kuwait situation

Dont know if this helpsSubject: 7-19-2011: The UN and the U.S. remove Iraq from Chapter VII resolution 833 Today at 10:45 am Reply with quote

Posted in: GOING GLOBAL - EAST MEETS WEST - ARTICLES OF INTEREST - see link below.

High Nassif: The UN and the U.S. remove Iraq from Chapter VII resolution 833

Baghdad, MP has called for the Iraqi bloc white high Nassif UN and the U.S. administration to be both a positive role in removing Iraq from Chapter Alsabaomen consequences of resolution 833 imposed on Iraq.

Said Nassif, in a statement received by the independent press (Iba) a copy of it today that the Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, instead of the equity of Iraq, which tasted the calamity because of the sanctions imposed on it during those lean years, we see appeals to Iraq in the quarterly report the implementation of its remaining obligations to Kuwait , which leads us to wonder: Maalve committed by the Iraqi people to be restricted to these commitments and load the burden of the former regime's policies?

She added that the resolution 833, which is the first precedent in the history of the United Nations in terms of being a decision on the demarcation of the border between two countries is the decision bowed to the Iraqi people to impose by force without the advice of an Iraqi side, has allowed the resolution of the Kuwaiti opportunity today to take advantage of it in the presence of their friends the Americans in Iraq.

She Sadly, that is the demarcation of the border in the U.S. the right to silence Iraqi Valamirkan did not behave as liberators, as mentioned at the beginning of their sweep of Iraq, not as occupiers to commit to maintaining state land they occupied, and eventually Frtoa in the sovereignty of Iraq without indifference.

She explained that the Kuwaitis are hoping that the demarcation of the border in this exceptional circumstance as to obtain benefits at the expense of Iraq, in the presence of their friends who are not Americans as far as Anfohna Nfawa Kuwaitis.

It showed that the United Nations and the U.S. administration bear the moral and historical responsibility for what happened in Iraq because of the injustice of resolution 833, has come in the future Iraqi governments to reconsider the Iraqi-US relations in light of the mistakes committed by America's historical in Iraq

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Dpolitics%26id%3D41027

Posted by Kel at 7/19/2011 08:25:00 AM

Labels: Iraq and Kuwait

• Upvote 1

I had posted a topic that basically stated, why are we looking for an RV when Iraq in in Chap VII. This is probably the biggest hurdle and it does appear that Iraq is going to be lifted soon (now define soon). As far as the ministers, I never put any credence in that as far as a hang up, but maybe there was no urgency until the Chap VII issue. It does appear, that we are inching forward just a little every day. Even Maliki did a good thing by going to China and getting some debt forgiven (if we are to believe anything). I am not going to get to high because the lows are debilitating, but that being said, you know that is bull - human nature.

• Upvote 3

I caught it all. What I got was: The UN rep said ch7 has not been lifted yet and the problem areas were Erbil and Kuwait the Iraqi ambassador had an impressive list of accomplishments and addressed the Kuwait situation

Did they say anything about implementing Erbil, or the UNAMI adoptions meeting on the 28th?