Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD/GBP Up 9,868.8604%

raster

I just went to Bloomberg and it hasn't changed there. 1 IQD = 0.0005 GBP

Same at XE.com 1 IQD = 0.000530571 GBP. Sorry folks that other thing must be a glitch.

You think it's a glitch? Could be. I just find it very strange that it's been happening since "Sunday" according to other posters. You think they would have gotten that "glitch" fixed by now. At least that's what I keep telling myself. ;)

Go RV!

Zaublo, I don't know that it's a glitch, but ALL of the exchange markets I check everyday still has it around the same as yesterday. I always check it against the AUD, KWD, GBP and the USD on several different markets. I hope it's NOT a glitch and they're trying to see how the system will react but I haven't seen any change against the currencies that I check aagainst.......GO RV!!

I DO find it odd that the "glitch" is omiting 3 zeros!

• Upvote 2

THIS HAS JUST HAPPENED THIS MINUTE,,,,,,,

could anyone explain

IQD/GBP(CCY: IQDGBP=X )

Last Trade: 0.0530

Trade Time: 2:15PM EDT

Change: 0.0525 (9,842.5996%)

Bid: 0.0528

Ask: 0.0532

Prev Close: 0.0005

Open: 0.0005

Day's Range: 0.0005 - 0.0005

52wk Range: 0.0005 - 0.0006

Quotes delayed, except

• Upvote 1

Glitches have been going on for months, off and on. Unfortunately never coming out as much of anything.

It doesn't mean it wont reveal something, BUT to get our hopes up too high over this is premature.

A while ago I used to get very excited over anything anyone would find, but now I sit back and wait knowing nothing matters until the big change.

I encourage all of us to keep a calm head. I also feel bad for any newbie who jumps onboard and reads anything which would make them run around like the sky is falling...

I sincerely hope this happens QUCKLY, but time has shown me that it is more likely rational to not get overly excited by small clips of news and false intel.

Peace...

could this be something if you convert IQD =USD......................it gives $2332.0024.... could it be $2.33 to the IQD

because when you convert IQD-GBP ....it gives 1447.4678 could this be £1.44 to the IQD because when i went on XE i converted the said figures $2.33 to GBP and it gave me £1.44, which would match the figures on http://www.forexticket.co.uk/en/currency/converter

what are your thoughts

Edited by blonde_minx

could this be something if you convert IQD =USD......................it gives $2332.0024.... could it be $2.33 to the IQD

because when you convert IQD-GBP ....it gives 1447.4678 could this be £1.44 to the IQD because when i went on XE i converted the said figures $2.33 to GBP and it gave me £1.44, which would match the figures on http://www.forextick...rency/converter

what are your thoughts

I am thinking that there is something to this....sneak preview?

ph34r.gif I played around with the numbers and the decimals would not place correctly - Seems broken to me.

Also made me start to wonder yesterday WHY did Ali open an office in London???? I dont think its coincidence

Ali opened his office in London? - that is more interesting than a glitch... and that CANT be cheap to do for nothing...

• Upvote 2

Firstly I do not know how forex pairs are determined. But compare the IQD/GBP to the GBP/IQD charts and look at the scaling, 0 - 1 and 1878 - 1884 respectively.

Charting software would normally automatically allocate the scale according to the data available. The scales tell me that there has been no movement outside the normal range on the GBP/IQD but the reciprocal has seen the spikes but probably too fast to show up on the chart. When I saw the spike it was probably only about a second, like a check signal.

If I am reading this right, it would look like the pair is going to be IQD/GBP. I would interested to know where the raw data comes from if anyone can shed some light.