Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have come to this conclusion. There are at least three categories of people on this website.

1. Those who see an opportunity, wise, but not gullible and willing to ride it out. They offer advise, ask questions, and watch.

2. Those who are desperate for something to intervene into their life and believing they will be a millionaire over night. (Dreams do come true sometimes.)

3. Those who take advantage of the above mentioned, whether through selling it, offering advertisement, pumping, as it is called, or need an ego boost,

or just plain crazy.....there are folks like that.. and the web... is a perfect place for them. I have met some in a couple of posts and chose not to respond..

If we would all be honest with ourselves, we are here because we believe it just might happen one day. Hopefully, you did not invest more than you could afford. It is speculation. I have learned to enjoy some of the craziness and humor and yet I do see the frustration with many who are about done. I was about done two weeks into reading this stuff... the rude comments, the people who are always here (wondered if they had a life and if so...how did they afford it? ...tell me). the prophecies, (I am a person of faith but.... come on???) flaky stuff? In the end there was some real stuff that I could connect with.

There are a minority of real individuals here with a lot of knowledge who override most who speak....they stand out. . Thank you for those who are watching, open, informed, and sharing real intelligence in this odd investment.

Read more:

• Upvote 5

I have come to this conclusion. There are at least three categories of people on this website.

1. Those who see an opportunity, wise, but not gullible and willing to ride it out. They offer advise, ask questions, and watch.

2. Those who are desperate for something to intervene into their life and believing they will be a millionaire over night. (Dreams do come true sometimes.)

3. Those who take advantage of the above mentioned, whether through selling it, offering advertisement, pumping, as it is called, or need an ego boost,

or just plain crazy.....there are folks like that.. and the web... is a perfect place for them. I have met some in a couple of posts and chose not to respond..

If we would all be honest with ourselves, we are here because we believe it just might happen one day. Hopefully, you did not invest more than you could afford. It is speculation. I have learned to enjoy some of the craziness and humor and yet I do see the frustration with many who are about done. I was about done two weeks into reading this stuff... the rude comments, the people who are always here (wondered if they had a life and if so...how did they afford it? ...tell me). the prophecies, (I am a person of faith but.... come on???) flaky stuff? In the end there was some real stuff that I could connect with.

There are a minority of real individuals here with a lot of knowledge who override most who speak....they stand out. . Thank you for those who are watching, open, informed, and sharing real intelligence in this odd investment.

Read more:

Yes, there are some people who will follow anything or anyone. Hell, there are even thoughs who still believe in Obama's hope and BS. But given that ur new, u will get a pass from me because of thee above. Maybe you have not taken into consideration those who have been following history and how it repeats itself... case in point. The US is about to follow into the footsteps of the Roman Impire, once a powerful nation only to fall to Tyrrany. Do u think maybe someone has done their homework and have seen this event (the RV) happen before? So, while u continue to come back and enjoy our company and the very informative post past and to come, I urge you to kick back and watch History in the making. ;)

• Upvote 2

I think generally you summed up the types here very well.

Human nature is diverse and you covered in the three types plus a mixture of those types about 60 to 75% of the folks here.

The other 25 to 40% is an interesting lot.

The main point I got out out of your post, that I need to work on is "or just plain crazy.....there are folks like that.. and the web... is a perfect place for them. I have met some in a couple of posts and chose not to respond.."

Read more:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

And there's a category people who post stuff that doesn't add any value.

And then there's people who respond to it with their personal opinion, which don't add any value.

And then there's a category that start debating those opinions, as if someone cares but themselves.

And then there's a category that gets off on wishful thinking.

And then there's a category that like to rain on parades with textbook knowledge.

And then there's people who feel the world owe them their millions and **** the Iraqis, where's my Ferrari?

And there's people who simply wait. They took a dip. With money they can afford to loose. And they read. And sometimes vent off.

Like me.