Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Search for confirmation that the RV will happen

LSU 1984

What a breath of fresh air this post was. I am a rumor type of guy but the rumors around here have gotten so stale and recycled that sometimes I don't know why I bother checking the site anymore. Every once in a while though a good post like this will come along and keep my faith alive. Thanks for the uplifting information even if you did make it up (which I don't think you did).

Agreed, thompson25. A burger and fries comes from one site or conference call, and by the time it makes it to DV, it's already been turned into steak and potato. It's just the nature of the beast's. I would give an excuse along the lines that we all have to make a buck, but hell, enough is enough. These a--holes are making this investment look like modern day snake oil. Reminds me of an add i saw in regards to these U.S. George Washington Commemorative coins that were slabbed,(by some no name grading company), graded at about a MS-69, and priced at over $100. Slabbed or not the things are worth about $16 just due to silver content. BOTTOM FEEDER CARNIES preying on the uninformed. I guess P.T. Barnum was right, there IS a sucker born every minute. And at times, i'm no exeption.

On a lighter note, here's some positivity and smiles:

http://youtu.be/guQzlA86BJA

Oh yeah, and L.S.Whoooo? LOL.

Edited by thatoneguy

Hi folks. i've been tuning into "the call squad"...and they claim to be a Pumper and Guru-free zone. their daily update seems to be in accordance with a de-classified document entitled: THE FUTURE OF IRAQ PROJECT. look for it....

Each and every day, new developments in the RV/IRAQ story seem to occur more or less exactly according to what this documents puts forth...so if that's the case, we are indeed getting very close, and a LOP is out of the question.

Shabibi has been quoted as saying that he wants the IQD to be a powerful currency...and now that IRAQ and KUWAIT have kissed and made up, by re-implementing their bi-lateral relations...and...the fact that Iraq will be a totally self-reliant Sovereignty after July 31st 2011.....that tells me we are very close.

Also....having Kuwait as a neighbour, with the Kuwaiti Dinar being around the $3 mark..it makes sense that the IQD should get to around the same mark.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

We have all come here because of HOPE, biggrin.gifand if LSU wants to give us some hope that's okay by me. If it's true fine, if it's not fine won't keep me from believing that what I'm hoping for won't come true. JMO

Very good response...find something positive to say about everybody and your day will be better.

HOTTY TODDY!

OLE MISS '85

Thank you guys for your support. All the college talk is fun.

Just wanted to point out that kmseeker tilak posted about calling some members of Congress. Check it out it is interesting and it confirms that Congress definitely knows about the RV.

Again, thank you. It has been fun.

LSU 1984