Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Search for confirmation that the RV will happen

LSU 1984

thank you for you post.....:) Don't listen when you are called a pumper....

....that happened to me as well ,,,,,,,was new on the site at that time........shocked at being called a pumper before I knew what one was....lol

myst

With all due respect.........how can you equate Congressmen or women, their aids with any grain of truth. You know the saying " How do you know when a politician is lying.......when they open their mouth " This is not something I can build on and is far reaching. when people want something so bad(RV) that they will believe anything, it makes for a, PUMPERS PARADISE and a Guru's Garden of Eden and you start to grow wool on your back. Question everything............THINK!!!!!unsure.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Networth,

I never said that the debt negotiations were holding up the RV. I simply stated that since the RV is part of the debt negotiations, it proves that the RV is real, NOT a scam.

In fact, I am almost 100% positive that the debt negotiations will have no effect upon the RV. The "holdup" has nothing to do with banks, the forex, or our government. The one and only controlling factor in the RV is the government of Iraq. They will only RV when everything is ready to go in their government.

This is just speculation on my own part, by reading about their progress in the newspapers, they will proably RV before the end of the summer which is in mid-September. That gives them enough time to get everything in order.

Finally, I did not post until I had two confirmed sources.

LSU 1984

• Upvote 4

Oh please. What BS! A new poster comes out of the shadows just in time to tell us that an assistant to a US Congressman knows that the dinar revaluation is part of the debt negotiations? How utterly preposterous. All of a sudden our debt ceiling negotiations are the hold up of the revaluation? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Yet look at how people here lap that information up. It's BS people! The debt ceiling negotiations will come and go and there will be no RV. Some other lamebrain excuse will emerge soon after. Why do people give this any credibility? How many times do these brand new, out of the woodwork stories have to be told (and, eventually, be proven false) before people stop instinctively latching on to them? People are so emotional about this dinar mania that they latch on to anything that gives them hope. The people that make a living off of selling and servicing the dinar know it. It doesn't take much obviously. Call your Congressman if you really want to confirm it's BS. I'm guessing that your Congressman or their staff will look at you at you like you're loony. As for me, I don't need to call my Congressman to know this whole story is complete BS!

Are you a dumper ????

• Upvote 1

Oh please. What BS! A new poster comes out of the shadows just in time to tell us that an assistant to a US Congressman knows that the dinar revaluation is part of the debt negotiations? How utterly preposterous. All of a sudden our debt ceiling negotiations are the hold up of the revaluation? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Yet look at how people here lap that information up. It's BS people! The debt ceiling negotiations will come and go and there will be no RV. Some other lamebrain excuse will emerge soon after. Why do people give this any credibility? How many times do these brand new, out of the woodwork stories have to be told (and, eventually, be proven false) before people stop instinctively latching on to them? People are so emotional about this dinar mania that they latch on to anything that gives them hope. The people that make a living off of selling and servicing the dinar know it. It doesn't take much obviously. Call your Congressman if you really want to confirm it's BS. I'm guessing that your Congressman or their staff will look at you at you like you're loony. As for me, I don't need to call my Congressman to know this whole story is complete BS!

AWWWW Come here and get a hug... I think someone wasnt loved when they younger... ;)

• Upvote 1

Mongo,

I am much more shrewd then you give me credit. I do not believe anything until I can get proof. I am not desperate for the RV. I am financially secure and I love my job. As far as being a pumper, I simply do not see the thrill of playing with people's emotions. It is a very sick person that toys with people's state of mind simply to get a laugh. I know it is frustrating, that is why I quit reading a great many of these forums, they only upset folks.

LSU 1984

• Upvote 2

Networth,

I never said that the debt negotiations were holding up the RV. I simply stated that since the RV is part of the debt negotiations, it proves that the RV is real, NOT a scam.

In fact, I am almost 100% positive that the debt negotiations will have no effect upon the RV. The "holdup" has nothing to do with banks, the forex, or our government. The one and only controlling factor in the RV is the government of Iraq. They will only RV when everything is ready to go in their government.

This is just speculation on my own part, by reading about their progress in the newspapers, they will proably RV before the end of the summer which is in mid-September. That gives them enough time to get everything in order.

Finally, I did not post until I had two confirmed sources.

LSU 1984

Networth

Both of your posts were great! And those whom took the time to really read what you said would see and hear what you said. Too many people here are just chomping at the bit to come back with their negative bile, that they can't really see what is being said. Thanks for the info and it has given me cuase to call my congressman! I am not so narrow minded to think that a U.S. congressman's aid (whom I am sure I would get as opposed to the man himself ) would not know what is going on in debates on on the floor of congress. Come people!

Mongo,

I am much more shrewd then you give me credit. I do not believe anything until I can get proof. I am not desperate for the RV. I am financially secure and I love my job. As far as being a pumper, I simply do not see the thrill of playing with people's emotions. It is a very sick person that toys with people's state of mind simply to get a laugh. I know it is frustrating, that is why I quit reading a great many of these forums, they only upset folks.

LSU 1984

I didn't say that I did not believe you, I think you did talk to the aid and are telling us what she told you. But I hold politicians in contempt and don't trust them as far as I can throw them.They are ruining this country with their deceit and greed for power and money. Some people read this and say "OH a congressional aid said it, so it must be true " and go out and buy more NID's.... they don't understand the phrase " for what it's worth or take it with a grain of salt which should be in everyones thread as a disclaimer. now that doesn't make you a pumper but the pumpers like threads like yours.smile.gif

I liked your post Mongo (+1) I totally agree. I quit buying 2 years ago and cant believe how impatient some of these people are. We are talking about a country that is 40+ years behind us or more and they expect results. I guess we are just to use to instant gratification. :(

I wanna call you a pumper and thank you for contacting a member of our government to verify our IQD is worth something. All at the same time.

I won't call him pumper, Is he selling dinars to you or did he mention any dealer name or any auction site? (There is a difference between a pumper and a person who reports his personal experience)

I will definately thank him for calling Govt. official to verify IQD info.

I heard you guys have beautiful accordion music down there..........In the Cajun/Arcadien tradition......Never visited there... Maybe one day... Thanks for your post.....

Umbertino, let me be the first to invite you to southern Louisiana, attend a cajun festival...enjoy the food and music. Especially after RV !!! I was born and raised in Louisiana, and we can sure pass a good time !!!

I also Talked to one of Bill Cassidy's aides and received the same story. So I thought Huh let me Try and correlate this story and see if the information stayed the same so I went Further and contacted the office of Regina Barrow, A Louisiana State Senator. well she told me she would look into the matter and Give me a call Back which she did Rather expediently. She told me that there was no such Bill on the floor of congress but there were talks of the Revaluation of the IDQ and that The talks were part to do with debt reduction negotiations among other uses for the Dinar

Gueax Tigers

Edited by dinar420
  • Upvote 2

Just want to say as a fellow Newbie, that it's intimidating to join this site and post anything because of the fear of the onslaught of negative comments toward Newbies. I see too the Newbies who are obviously making up stories, with their 'non-name' friends and I know they are pumpers and crazies, but not every Newbie is! It's like you Senior Members just wait to see any post by a Newbie and no matter what they say you slam them. Why don't you just ignore them?

The pumpers obviously are not phased by your negative comments, but I think you keep serious good information away from this site because people are too scared to post it.

I know I followed this site for almost a year before I created an account to post a question. I think most people who are new, have followed this site and/or others before joining. They know they are risking being slammed, but they post anyway to give their personal account. It's encouraging to people who aren't looking for the negative.

For the people who want to say "Nothing matters until the RV actually happens" - what the hell are you even on this site for then? Why are you even in the Rumors section? You should just stay in the News section and wait for the post with the actual news link that tells you it's actually happened!

For the people who think his post had nothing to do with the RV - you didn't read his post.

It would be nice if all the negative people - who don't seem to like Rumors or personal stories - would create a website of their own and ***** on that one.

• Upvote 3

my guy in chase bank in my town said he knew all about the dinar ,and it was going to revalue ,and to see him when it does ,no lie ,true story ,he said they were not in the cash in now ,but when it does he thinks they will be ,my pos story ,i know bsers ,he was not bsing

Michael we are bigger than us,steal lo0l

• Upvote 1

Tiger Bait !

• Upvote 1

Umbertino, let me be the first to invite you to southern Louisiana, attend a cajun festival...enjoy the food and music. Especially after RV !!! I was born and raised in Louisiana, and we can sure pass a good time !!!

Cajunrescuemedic.... Sorry for replying this late. I just read your post now.......Thanks for the kind invitation... It's much appreciated.........Who knows... It might happen one day... Same works for you..........If you ever pass through Italy just give me a buzz. ...It will be a pleasure and a honor..... Best.

Dinar420,

Thank you for calling a different congressman, two in fact, and confirming exactly what I heard. We now have 4 confirmed "the dinar RV is part of the debt negotiations". I urge others to call their congressman or senator and get even more confirmations that we can add to the list.

LSU 1984

Texas1,

Did you get a chance to call in New Orleans?

LSU 1984

To the individual that had questions of whether I actually attended LSU, I practically grew up in Death Valley's shadow. I went there on a track scholarship when Bill McClure was the head coach then later walked on and played some football under Coach Jerry Stovall. I not only graduated in the Assembly Center in 1984 but again in 1988 before pursuing more advanced degrees at Southern Miss. I remember practicing on the Ponderosa,eating in Broussard Hall, and listening to the ravings of David Duke in Soap Box Alley. There were great places to go with friends like the Cotton Club, Murphy's, and Chelsea's in the mall which on Wednesday nights had 3 for 1 drink night or 3 for 9, depending upon your outlook. I also remember desperately trying to get into Dr. T Harry Williams history class which usually ended with a standing ovation. There was ice cream at the Dairy Science Building, having lunch at the Faculty Club, and staring for hours at all the beautiful girls walking through the Quadrangle as I sat in the front of the Middleton Library. If you want more details just let me know.

Geaux Tigers A.K.A the Bayou Bengals

Who believe their white jerseys have good luck and the purple jerseys have bad luck. The Vet School brings Mike the Tiger and parks him next to the Visitor's Locker Room door and they get him to roar several times just to remind the opponents where they are playing. The defense is called the Chinese Bandits after the 1958 National Championship team with Heisman Trophy winner Billy Cannon, when the rules said that you had to platoon players. So, there was the White team, the Gold team, and a bunch of misfits that played defense way above their abilities called the Chinese Bandits. Thus, the name stuck for LSU's defense forever. By the way, everytime the Tiger defense stops an offensive drive the band plays a very Chinese sounding song. The stadium has one of the few double post goal post in the country so that the team can keep the tradition of running thru the uprights. A piece of the old goal post is attached just above the door to the field so that every Tiger has to pass under it and touch it on the way out. Oh and the best part is when the announcer says "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is Saturday night in Death Valley" and the band starts with Daaa Da Daaa Da and plays it to each corner of the stadium. It sends goosebumps down the spine of every LSU fan in the place, who usually stand the entire game screaming their heads off. I am sorry that I got carried away but I love it so. It is home and it is tradition. A side note, Tiger Stadium was originally called Deaf Valley because of the noise not Death Valley.

Hey Bama, Tiger fans hate Nick Saban. We never forgave him for leaving us. Then he signs with another SEC team adding insult to injury.

USC fans, we are still pissed about the AP poll voting y'all number one in the final standings in 2003 after we won the BCS Championship. We felt like it put a blemish on a great year. So we want you Trojans schedule a game with us at Tiger Stadium and it will sell out instantly.

• Upvote 1