Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Search for confirmation that the RV will happen

LSU 1984

I have been watching from the shadows for months on this forum looking for facts instead of innuendos or rumors. I like this site because most of the members are well-grounded and not likely to be led astray by rumors.

Up until today, I was not sure that the Iraqi dinar was going to RV or not. I have never posted because frankly, I have not run across anything that confirms the RV will happen or any of the rumors on this site are real. All of these "bank" stories. I've walked into several banks and inquired. Every last one of them did NOT have a clue.

I live in Louisiana, so I decided to call my Congressman Bill Cassidy to ask him about the rumor of a tax bill on the dinar being introduced on the floor. I got one of his aides on the phone and she said that she did NOT know of such a bill but confirmed that the Iraqi dinar revaluation is part of the debt reduction negotiations.

There was a posting on this site a couple of days ago where an anonymous Congressman said the same thing.

Call your Congressman and ask the same question. With confirmation from other Congressmen, we can establish that the RV is definitely going to happen.

This will allow some of the more dubious among us to at least breathe a sigh of relief that their money was not wasted and maybe we can hush the guy who keeps saying that the dinar will never RV.

As to when, who knows? But looking at the progress of the Iraqi government (which is fact) I am willing to guess that by the middle of September, Iraq will have all their ducks in a row.

Thanks for the info. I know someone in New Orleans who works directly with Mr. Cassidys office. I'll try to reach out to them tomorrow to see if they can expand on this information.

• Upvote 3

No,no,no... I am definitely not a "pumper". I have absolutely no respect for those low-lifes that infect our website.

How can I be a pumper, if I gave you names and places. If you do not believe me, call your Congressman yourself.

Geaux Tigers!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

What a breath of fresh air this post was. I am a rumor type of guy but the rumors around here have gotten so stale and recycled that sometimes I don't know why I bother checking the site anymore. Every once in a while though a good post like this will come along and keep my faith alive. Thanks for the uplifting information even if you did make it up (which I don't think you did).

• Upvote 2

No,no,no... I am definitely not a "pumper". I have absolutely no respect for those low-lifes that infect our website.

How can I be a pumper, if I gave you names and places. If you do not believe me, call your Congressman yourself.

Geaux Tigers!

Thx LSU 1984 From ASU 1985

Geaux RV ! B)

• Upvote 1

Don't think you are a pumper at all, LSU. Sounds to me like you are doing your homework and just not getting involved in the forums much. I hope your doubts have vanished and you have an assurance of a positive outcome. Personally, I don't think we are going to wait long before the RV.

Good post.

Go Big RED! :P

I'm going to post this again

The dinar was purposefully devalued and it will be purposefully revalued.....if you research the reports of the IMF CBI and UN CURRENCY EXCHANGE hopefully it will give you a better understanding of how this came about...

• Upvote 5

I'm going to post this again

The dinar was purposefully devalued and it will be purposefully revalued.....if you research the reports of the IMF CBI and UN CURRENCY EXCHANGE hopefully it will give you a better understanding of how this came about...

amen

• Upvote 1

Geaux Tigers!

I heard you guys have beautiful accordion music down there..........In the Cajun/Arcadien tradition......Never visited there... Maybe one day... Thanks for your post.....