Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

phone currency converter

Babosa

I took a picture of this cause i knew nobody would believe me. I use two currency converters on my android and they always show the same rates for almost a year now, But tonight when i looked i saw this. One pic is IQD to EUR, the other is IQD to GBP. The converter has change back to normal since then but i cant believe this is just a fluke. tell me what you all think. These pics are taken by another phone. I hope its a good sign. GLTA and GO RV!!!!

post-29742-131104708171_thumb.jpg

post-29742-131104709201_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

it's manipulated :huh:

if you look at the pic, the box with the green outline has a new number put in it but convert or (enter) has not been pressed :(

sorry

Totally NOT manipulated. I took these myself from one phone on to another phone. Of course the quality is not that great but I'm not saying i cashed in at this rate, just caught a glimpse of something positive i wanted to share with you all. Bash it, Trash it or whatever makes you feel better about yourselves, but it was real and it happened tonight. the time stamp is in the pics. GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 8

Totally NOT manipulated. I took these myself from one phone on to another phone. Of course the quality is not that great but I'm not saying i cashed in at this rate, just caught a glimpse of something positive i wanted to share with you all. Bash it, Trash it or whatever makes you feel better about yourselves, but it was real and it happened tonight. the time stamp is in the pics. GO RV!!!!

I agree with GO RV !!! :)

• Upvote 1

Totally NOT manipulated. I took these myself from one phone on to another phone. Of course the quality is not that great but I'm not saying I cashed in at this rate, just caught a glimpse of something positive I wanted to share with you all. Bash it, Trash it or whatever makes you feel better about yourselves, but it was real and it happened tonight. the time stamp is in the pics. GO RV!!!!

Babosa relax some of us got the same bashing earlier today when Yahoo did the same thing. It was not until 5 or 6 of us posted different pictures with different time stamps people understood something was going on with the site and just like you we were just passing the information along. These types of "malfunctions" have been frequent with different sites today.

• Upvote 1

I'll give ya a +1 just in case. :)

Babosa relax some of us got the same bashing earlier today when Yahoo did the same thing. It was not until 5 or 6 of us posted different pictures with different time stamps people understood something was going on with the site and just like you we were just passing the information along. These types of "malfunctions" have been frequent with different sites today.

IF this comes true Bobosa is VERY relaxed B)

• Upvote 1

What phone app you using?

Nice try. NEXT

xe.com The Currency Rate Monitor™

Back · Print

Live mid-market rates as of 2011.07.19 05:22:00 UTC. Refreshes once per minute.

1.00 USD

=

1,168.40 IQD

United States Dollars Iraq Dinars

1 USD = 1,168.40 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000855872 USD

Cheap Money Transfers. Click here!!

Bookmark · Link · Free Rates by E-Mail · Tell a Friend · Legal

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You all can post forex rates all you want, it has absolutely nothing to do with this post. this post was intended to show another currency converter showing a rate that was different than i have seen in a year of using this tool. I'm not saying the rv happened. simply that my phone app was testing a new rate on the iqd, which i consider to be a good thing.To the people in here that are all so high strung about every post, CALM DOWN. If you have done your research, and are not dependent upon the GURU's info, you would know this investment is coming along and would find ways to be positive about what is getting ready to transpire. Chin up, be positive, GO RV!!!

• Upvote 6