Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOWER DENOMS OUT...

Aqua Dude

I think what we are seeing is the front and the back of the same bills... Those in the front are not 10,000k notes, they are the new $10 notes just the opposite side. Remember The CBI said they would coexist together...

What are you talking about the ones infront of the so called 10 and 5 notes are clearly the 25000 k and 10000 k notes.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/uploads/1308073453/med_gallery_25337_417_886833.jpg

and just for all the bashers that want to say that the 10 and the 5 dinar bills in the picture are old iraqi bills....LIES...heres the site that shows iraqs currency ALL THROUGH HISTORY

http://www.atsnotes.com/catalog/banknotes/iraq.html

as you see there is no exact image of these dinars...therefore these are the new ones!

Aqua Dude ****!!! You have got to be kidding us with this crap!! Show a legit picture and you got our attention. Get real!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i didn't take that pic....look at my screen name and then look at the screen name in the pic....not only that...if i took the pic, why would i post a link to the image with dinarvets.com in the URL....all i would need to do is ATTACH it to the message and it shows up as a thumbnail...bashers please depart

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

and just for all the bashers that want to say that the 10 and the 5 dinar bills in the picture are old iraqi bills....LIES...heres the site that shows iraqs currency ALL THROUGH HISTORY

as you see there is no exact image of these dinars...therefore these are the new ones!

This was discussed when Hashim1968 used this picture to become verified. Turns out the bills are not IQD from any era but I believe they are from Libya (if not it was another country in the ME).

He simply included them in his picture - he did not claim that they were IQD dinar. <_<

I truly hope that the 3 zero articles haven't slowed down Dinar sales to the point that this is we can expect in the future.

Having a little fun with photoshop is all well and good, but somebody is going to see this, and spend the diaper money on reserve Dinar.

That's really going to cause a stink.

• Upvote 2

We need to get a hold of the user that took the pic and ask him for the front and back....not aquadude..

As far as negative rating, how did he get them? I have seen pretty straight up people getting negative rankings for stating things like, "BS!" or "that's a lie..it won't happen like that."

-lionfish

sorry, thanks for the clarification texasgranny!

I've worked as PhotoShop guru (ooppsss wrong word!!!!) a multitude of years. Began learning color theory on PhotoShop 2.5. Its funny how anyone with a computer now days thinks they can bend the rules of image-logic without knowledge-e.g.- light, shadows, perspective, etc. I call monkey business

and why would the scan screen for the denom be on a background of DV site (with ads???!!!) Things that make you go hmmm...

• Upvote 1

So someone is going to post a picture of the elusive "small denoms" and make them so obscure that no one can confirm if they are real or not...LMAO...OK then :rolleyes:

Ya always gotta be the fly in the ointment don't ya!!!!!!! :P

dame

• Upvote 1

I hope they are real, but I am a Photoshop guy and something looks wrong.

What's with the blank area?

No currency would have a blank area like that.

Agreed. I pulled the photo into Photoshop and blew it up and saw cuts and signs of pasting and pixelation overlay of the cut and pasted areas (including the numbers themselves). It looks like it's been faked.

• Upvote 1

i didn't take that pic....look at my screen name and then look at the screen name in the pic....not only that...if i took the pic, why would i post a link to the image with dinarvets.com in the URL....all i would need to do is ATTACH it to the message and it shows up as a thumbnail...bashers please depart

You may not have taken the picture, but you made statements in your post saying that they are the REAL new lower denoms. REALLY? Are they REALLY?

SInce these pictures are of questionable origin and the original poster has no proof of the truth of this post that has been presented as fact I request this forum be closed.

Well looks like this has been taken care of. Move along people move along, Slade will be along shortly to trash anything, anyone has to say, as that is all he knows how to do. Thxs Aqua, no harm no foul.

pp

hahaha yep you got that right.laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

cmon.....did okie put you up to this?????......what a waste of time!

• Upvote 1