Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 I am sorry over the last year you have really changed. You have become puffed up. You have given enough rates and dates to be in the same class as Okie, Terryk ect.. I have to say once you sold ads it was one thing, but once started to sell Dinar you crossed the line for good with me. Your attitude has become very sour, and you have become rude, and full of your self. You will know them by their fruit they bare as you are well aware. You have shown your fruit for the last time to me. Others will give me negatives for my post, and that is ok. I just hope others begin to see, who and what he is!

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 11

Frank26 I am sorry over the last year you have really changed. You have become puffed up. You have given enough rates and dates to be in the same class as Okie, Terryk ect.. I have to say once you sold ads it was one thing, but once started to sell Dinar you crossed the line for good with me. Your attitude has become very sour, and you have become rude, and full of your self. You will know them by their fruit they bare as you are well aware. You have shown your fruit for the last time to me. Others will give me negatives for my post, and that is ok. I just hope others begin to see, who and what he is!

...Has Frank been showing you his fruit ?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I have been involved with the Dinar rollercoaster since Dec. 2010... I have listen to them all... I am unsure why people always feel free to put people down. If somebody doesnt like a post.. Move on. To slam Frank, very bad taste.... I believe you say more about yourself when you put somebody down than you say about that person. One day would like to meet Frank, I say good job Frank. I really enjoy your post and your efforts to call things like you see them. As far as selling Dinars, good for you..If somebody doesnt like it.. Well, dont buy them..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oy gevalt! :lol:

....Pardon me, I just couldn't help myself, lol I noticed this weekend that Darlene has ventured out on her own and is hanging with some other folks. If the dinar doesn't RV in a reasonable time limit, all these folks are going to implode upon themselves.....Have a great evening & glad I brought you a chuckle !

• Upvote 1

...Has Frank been showing you his fruit ?

:huh: now thats a weird question.... :lol:

well, why don't y'all just run the guy over with a bus, tank, bulldozer, or something. then you can say...."Well, he was a FRUIT...now hes a VEGETABLE....." :huh:

*sighs* -_-