Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check the "Gurus" Backgrounds & Motives!!!

I myself have always hated some of this kind of crap since getting into this investment...but, you will always have these types around almost all investments...in some instances...even a stock broker, a banker, then look at Leahman Brothers, Bear Stearns, Worldcom, Enron, Etc., Etc., Etc...Some of the most bullet proof, rock solid stuff has tanked...while propped up even by the establishments, as well as some of the pillars of the investment communities...how odd?....So WHO do WE trust with ANY investment?...IMO..the Dinar investment is'nt for everyone...especially those that want overnight gains, or those that don't want to incur any risks, or those that will buy too much on a whim due to someones lies, or vice versa, those selling out due to someones lies.....Many feel good about this investment and dont even read anything any of these people have ever said, and will hold out till the cows come home as they tell me...they wont sway, and dont need to be pumped to buy, and surely wont be discouraged to dump...they bought what they could afford to lose, and going into this investment they know that it is a high risk investment...Most of these folks have told me that the reason they invested in the dinar is due to the high risk of holding the US Dollar, as they watch it fall, and pretty much anything else in the US that most of them have lost their shirts on....They all mention how the dinar has not fell for appx. 8 years, and it surely has'nt manifested itself for better or worse, or yet, as per it's final outcome...while we all wait...and some listen to some of the trash that's put out...that actually dictates their emotional feelings in some cases...instead of simply looking at the progrees in Iraq and knowing that wherever there's smoke, usually there will be fire....IMO...with all that is happening in Iraq and the entire World there helping them, and nothing happening in the US, or for the most part the US being economically a dead zone, so with this said, if Iraq can't make it, with all of the superpowers helping them, then no one will, and if we go through another year of what is happening with the economy here in the US, it wont matter what color money were holding...lol....

P.S. I'll hedge my bets on where something is happening...not where it is'nt.....so if Iraq flops, so be it...the US already has...IMO...In other words, I'll bet on the horse that's moving down the track, and not the one in the sick bay...whether there are pumpers, dumpers, liers, etc...standing by the fence yelling everything anyone's ever heard.....lol....

• Upvote 1

Here's a rap sheet on one of the Gurus - Dan Atkinson

The Dan Atkinson "DRAMA QUEEN" Pattern Continues.

Below is a Dan's history of criminal activity. Documented

with case numbers and plenty of numbers where you can verify this

information. We are ONLY interested in getting the TRUTH out.

Dan likes to bad mouth people and is a man who throws rocks while

living in a glass house. It is time the world finds out how DANGEROUS

Dan Atkinson really is!

Criminal History Atkinson, Daniel J.

Subject: Atkinson, Daniel J. DOB: 01/17/1964 SS#: 380-86-7267

Michigan- M11206173E

California- CA10843566 Registered Convicted Sexual Offender

FBI- 610192x8

Description:

Male/White 5’11 175 hair blk eyes blue / green

Tatoos: Upper Rt Arm & Rt. Arm

Arrests:

Arizona 12/31/85 Crim Phoenix 2102 W. Encanto Blvd P.O Box 6638 Phoenix Az/850-056638

Case # 85158628

Crim Dam Prop

Guilty fine yes probation Maricopa 3 years/ 05/07/1986 Probation

Revoked.CRS DIV-Clarksburg, WV 1000 Custer Hollow Rd. ClarksBurg, WV 2630

California: Registered Convicted Sexual Offender

ORI/CA03100003 NIC/X860194774

Sex Offense/ MIS/ 314-1 Sexual Offender

Date: 01/10/2001 EST: 0326

Placer Co So Auburn (530) 886-5375

M/W/5”11,210 green/brown

Here's one for TNT Tony

http://www.ripoffreport.com/home-based-business/tony-renfrow-14-dail/tony-renfrow-14-daily-plus-m-53e7c.htm

When I first found out about the Iraqi Dinar the first thing that popped into my mind was, "What does the Bible say about Iraq"?? That was and still is the decision I made the move to make this investment NOT because of any rumor, gossip or intel. I appreciate your post. (+1)

PEACE

I have come to this conclusion. There are at least three categories of people on this website.

1. Those who see an opportunity, wise, but not gullible and willing to ride it out. They offer advise, ask questions, and watch.

2. Those who are desperate for something to intervene into their life and believing they will be a millionaire over night. (Dreams do come true sometimes.)

3. Those who take advantage of the above mentioned, whether through selling it, offering advertisement, pumping, as it is called, or need an ego boost,

or just plain crazy.....there are folks like that.. and the web... is a perfect place for them. I have met some in a couple of posts and chose not to respond..

If we would all be honest with ourselves, we are here because we believe it just might happen one day. Hopefully, you did not invest more than you could afford. It is speculation. I have learned to enjoy some of the craziness and humor and yet I do see the frustration with many who are about done. I was about done two weeks into reading this stuff... the rude comments, the people who are always here (wondered if they had a life and if so...how did they afford it? ...tell me). the prophecies, (I am a person of faith but.... come on???) flaky stuff? In the end there was some real stuff that I could connect with.

There are a minority of real individuals here with a lot of knowledge who override most who speak....they stand out. . Thank you for those who are watching, open, informed, and sharing real intelligence in this odd investment.

• Upvote 4

When I first found out about the Iraqi Dinar the first thing that popped into my mind was, "What does the Bible say about Iraq"?? That was and still is the decision I made the move to make this investment NOT because of any rumor, gossip or intel. I appreciate your post. (+1)

PEACE

You are so right, it is scriptural what will happen in Iraq...and not as some guru say's either...and God is not a liar...."Iraq will be the mecca of the world that all will marvel over"...after the media let's us see this...eventually?...lol....

P.S. On another note, I've always wondered if some of these guru's and liars...were'nt put out there so as to keep speculation down...similar to the cheap tabloids that people read....some love that crap and some hate it...but if anything inside of one of those junk news tabloids was relevant, it would never be noticed by those that could do anythhing about it or make a difference anyway...just a good laugh to read and chunk.....think about this, the things the intellectual or real investors would be looking for, in our case with the dinars...most of them would'nt even look at the dinar...or at least some of the one's that could have an impact monetarily by investing largely....all due to it looking like a joke after reading a few of the infamous "RV tomorrow" funnies!...lol...could all of this "trash" be a way to keep a certain saturation percentage level where it is needed...or balanced?...I mean hey, some bankers say it is a scam, and banks have been selling it by the tons...and many bankers own it as well....but banks can't say anything good about it?....but appx. 400 banks caved in last year alone, then the banks push their almost no-paying CD's and other losing propositions, while inflation sends you backwards......I'M NOT SO SURE THIS THING WAS'NT SET UP BY DESIGN TO LOOK LIKE A BIG JOKE....AND MAYBE IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY...AS EVERYTHING HAS A BALANCE...NOTHING WORKS IF EVERYONE GET'S IN IT....IT SURE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT?

• Upvote 1

so what is okie's real name?.........I hear there's a bounty on him!!

Lol. I read that post also.

His first name is Lionel. Idk his last name but according to poker player, she heard that he works in a Grocery Store.

I don't mean to put poker player on the spot but I read that in one of her posts.

She has been in this a while and shared that during a Chat a few years ago that one of Okie's co-workers was on the call.

The co-worker was the one that spilled the Beans ! :D

• Upvote 2

Well you are right.....those guys are frauds....hell I even posted dans background on here and it wasent pretty....but even with that and being involved in many mlm scams over the years, people still defended him LOL

So I pretty much just gave up.....there are others too that are frauds.....ones that have been banned from here only a week or two after showing up because of how sketchy their background is.....

But for some reason, some either still dont care or they just dont know about it, but of course when this person is telling them everything they wanna hear week after week they get sucked into a false sense of reality and for some strange reason, start to truely believe them.....

Keeps, you have got to stop making me give you a +point are BEFORE long I am going to like you! ha ha ha

You are so right, it is scriptural what will happen in Iraq...and not as some guru say's either...and God is not a liar...."Iraq will be the mecca of the world that all will marvel over"...after the media let's us see this...eventually?...lol....

P.S. On another note, I've always wondered if some of these guru's and liars...were'nt put out there so as to keep speculation down...similar to the cheap tabloids that people read....some love that crap and some hate it...but if anything inside of one of those junk news tabloids was relevant, it would never be noticed by those that could do anythhing about it or make a difference anyway...just a good laugh to read and chunk.....think about this, the things the intellectual or real investors would be looking for, in our case with the dinars...most of them would'nt even look at the dinar...or at least some of the one's that could have an impact monetarily by investing largely....all due to it looking like a joke after reading a few of the infamous "RV tomorrow" funnies!...lol...could all of this "trash" be a way to keep a certain saturation percentage level where it is needed...or balanced?...I mean hey, some bankers say it is a scam, and banks have been selling it by the tons...and many bankers own it as well....but banks can't say anything good about it?....but appx. 400 banks caved in last year alone, then the banks push their almost no-paying CD's and other losing propositions, while inflation sends you backwards......I'M NOT SO SURE THIS THING WAS'NT SET UP BY DESIGN TO LOOK LIKE A BIG JOKE....AND MAYBE IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY...AS EVERYTHING HAS A BALANCE...NOTHING WORKS IF EVERYONE GET'S IN IT....IT SURE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT?

couldn't agree more, and its for this double jeopardy reason that it just may come good.

This is the weirdest investment I have made. I have made some high risk investments and lost it all, so I am familiar with risk. With this one though, I only put in a small amount ( which would be sufficient for a big gain if it comes through at anything above 10c in my book.) and am happy to watch the banter until it RVs. and IMO it will RV. No need for a bunny ear just revalue and see the big notes disappear from street use.

I do see that opportunism re hype and pumping and dinar sales is standard business in the good ol USA and so that does't disqualify this investment at all to me.

I am concerned about the overall money supply but so long as the street level is managed and the massive iqd that are turned in by us all for our millions is converted to oil value from Iraq via the fed then it just may fly. Its a bit tricky, but it COULD happen. So I'm in - with a manageable investment - and will definitely not lay away any more based on rumor of a date.

Keep it real, it may happen, its not a lottery ticket - its a peculiar high risk and long term investment that will, I think pay off, but just how much.........don't absolutely count of massive but certainly a decent return. Yet don't rule out massive.

And do seek Him first.

Sir, I appreciate the effort put forth to do this dirty task.

Assuming that the accusations presented in this original post are true, it is a rather frightening thought that the new millionaires ( who have been blinded further with their new wealth) are going to gather in a shark tank prepared by the sharks.

They can be warned, but greed will prevail over truth.

Grandpa

so what is okie's real name?.........I hear there's a bounty on him!!

Okie does a lot less damage than some so called Experts that many Folks look up to in highest esteem, respect and worship mode...They DO influence and affect Masses of Investors in a very substantial way than any "Okie" could ever do...

Edited by umbertino

Where is this proof that they are con men? I'm just curious.

The proof is in the Pudding!!

I have read over and over how "Millionday" from PD is in the know and how she has been in the banking industry for years. I know for a 100% who millionday is and where she lives. She lives in Moneta, Virginia in a single wide trailer worth about $7,000 and barely has enough money to put food on her table. She is the one who daily talks to stevei and gives him his boots on the ground intel. Dan and steve and tony are 100% MLM ponzi scheme artists. And they have sucked a butt load of people into this investment!!

Truth To Be Told

• Upvote 2

The proof is in the Pudding!!

I have read over and over how "Millionday" from PD is in the know and how she has been in the banking industry for years. I know for a 100% who millionday is and where she lives. She lives in Moneta, Virginia in a single wide trailer worth about $7,000 and barely has enough money to put food on her table. She is the one who daily talks to stevei and gives him his boots on the ground intel. Dan and steve and tony are 100% MLM ponzi scheme artists. And they have sucked a butt load of people into this investment!!

Truth To Be Told

Thanks for the info on "Millionday". Now if someone could really find out who Okie is it would make my day. We need to start exposing these characters for what they are. I know several people personally who hang on every word from these pumpers and do go out and purchase more dinars (that they can't afford) based on their fake intel. They are definitely taken in with these pumpers and I can't seem to convince them otherwise.

Well you are right.....those guys are frauds....hell I even posted dans background on here and it wasent pretty....but even with that and being involved in many mlm scams over the years, people still defended him LOL

So I pretty much just gave up.....there are others too that are frauds.....ones that have been banned from here only a week or two after showing up because of how sketchy their background is.....

But for some reason, some either still dont care or they just dont know about it, but of course when this person is telling them everything they wanna hear week after week they get sucked into a false sense of reality and for some strange reason, start to truely believe them.....

I bet if more of these gurus were exposed we would find another boat load of frauds and scam artists.....pretty sad.....

Rudy and The BH* Group* are the worst offenders. They tried to launch a "Iraq" fund and started taking 750 bucks from 1,000 "investors" to save a seat when the fund launched after the RV. What a joke. Neither Brad or Rudy have any idea what Reg D says about soliciting funds from unsophisticated investors.

Check Rudy out on Plaxo or LinkedIn. He tried to add me to his network!!!! No mention of Chase on either profile. Funny if he worked there for 15 years you think he would mention it. He is just another MLM pushing scum bag and so is Brad.

These forums need to be more like LinkedIn. Too much anonymity.

Tim McGraw

Managing Member

Real Equity Capital, LLC

There I'm no longer anonymous

Edited by tmcgraw
  • Upvote 4

Rudy and The BH* Group* are the worst offenders. They tried to launch a "Iraq" fund and started taking 750 bucks from 1,000 "investors" to save a seat when the fund launched after the RV. What a joke. Neither Brad or Rudy have any idea what Reg D says about soliciting funds from unsophisticated investors.

Check Rudy out on Plaxo or LinkedIn. He tried to add me to his network!!!! No mention of Chase on either profile. Funny if he worked there for 15 years you think he would mention it. He is just another MLM pushing scum bag and so is Brad.

These forums need to be more like LinkedIn. Too much anonymity.

Tim McGraw

Managing Member

Real Equity Capital, LLC

There I'm no longer anonymous

LOL I remember you telling me about that.....isent Breitling tied into the another site??

LOL I remember you telling me about that.....isent Breitling tied into the another site??

I don't know brietlings real name. but I'm actually connected to Rudy on linkedin and brad is connected to some people in my group.

Both of them are frauds. I have spoken to brad a few times but he just hangs up on me. I called Apex who they claimed was their fund administrator but they do not represent nor do they have permission to use Apex's name on marketing material. Apex was not happy. I also called the SEC and FBI. They stopped soliciting investments in the fund shortly after.

Edited by tmcgraw
  • Upvote 4

I don't know brietlings real name. but I'm actually connected to Rudy on linkedin and brad is connected to some people in my group.

Both of them are frauds. I have spoken to brad a few times but he just hangs up on me. I called Apex who they claimed was their fund administrator but they do not represent nor do they have permission to use Apex's name on marketing material. Apex was not happy. I also called the SEC and FBI. They stopped soliciting investments in the fund shortly after.

Hahaha these people just try to get away with whatever they can thinking no one would dare question them since they speak the warm fuzzies all the time.....If I remember right I think breitling is part of the another site.......can anyone that listens to him confirm?

• Upvote 1

Here's a rap sheet on one of the Gurus - Dan Atkinson

The Dan Atkinson "DRAMA QUEEN" Pattern Continues.

Below is a Dan's history of criminal activity. Documented

with case numbers and plenty of numbers where you can verify this

information. We are ONLY interested in getting the TRUTH out.

Dan likes to bad mouth people and is a man who throws rocks while

living in a glass house. It is time the world finds out how DANGEROUS

Dan Atkinson really is!

Criminal History Atkinson, Daniel J.

Subject: Atkinson, Daniel J. DOB: 01/17/1964 SS#: 380-86-7267

Michigan- M11206173E

California- CA10843566 Registered Convicted Sexual Offender

FBI- 610192x8

Description:

Male/White 5’11 175 hair blk eyes blue / green

Tatoos: Upper Rt Arm & Rt. Arm

Arrests:

Arizona 12/31/85 Crim Phoenix 2102 W. Encanto Blvd P.O Box 6638 Phoenix Az/850-056638

Case # 85158628

Crim Dam Prop

Guilty fine yes probation Maricopa 3 years/ 05/07/1986 Probation

Revoked.CRS DIV-Clarksburg, WV 1000 Custer Hollow Rd. ClarksBurg, WV 2630

California: Registered Convicted Sexual Offender

ORI/CA03100003 NIC/X860194774

Sex Offense/ MIS/ 314-1 Sexual Offender

Date: 01/10/2001 EST: 0326

Placer Co So Auburn (530) 886-5375

M/W/5”11,210 green/brown

Here's one for TNT Tony

http://www.ripoffreport.com/home-based-business/tony-renfrow-14-dail/tony-renfrow-14-daily-plus-m-53e7c.htm

Another link on Tony

http://www.ripoffreport.com/multi-level-marketing/14-daily-plus-tony/14-daily-plus-tony-14-daily-p-59ccd.htm

• Upvote 1

This is the scam that Frank26 and Din@r D@ddy were promoting for awhile.

Over on the D Ds site they hosted chats with Frank26 and a rep for this guy who was a board member of KTFM at the time and Frank and DD were selling these fake companies!

They were going under the name "Capstone" and D D had set himself up to structure the deals to get a cut.

As soon as they found out this guy was arrested they backed off fast.

Anyone remember when Frank and D D were promoting "Capstone"?

Feds Nab Irving Scam Artist Who Sold Fake Corporations to Pay for Strippers, Sports Cars

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2010/09/feds_nab_irving_scam_artist_wh.php

Here was a snip from a post by Frank 26 found at KTFM

"Frank 26 For those of you that signed up for the Line of Credit like I did and have not received it ……..know that you can get a refund if you don’t wish to wait any longer for the LOC to arrive. I have decided to wait the year out and review my position in January. To be honest ……I don’t think I’m going to need it but it is good to have a back up for a back up. Below is a statement from our admin who works for Capstone:

“No one who has requested their refund has not received it. If anyone wants their refund, my recommendation is you write a letter requesting a refund, send it to Capstone via certified mail. This will create a paper trail. Your money will be sent to you in the same manner. It takes about two weeks to get it and return it.”

Jcarmic2001

Here are links to D D explaining his involvement with the above scam

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q=Ed+Molz&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACGW_enUS359#q=Capstone+and+Dinar+Daddy&hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ACGW_enUS359&prmd=ivns&ei=NHEmTpC2M4fdgQfCwMFc&start=0&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=7748dd956d60e6c0&biw=1067&bih=467

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3