Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 drive by 7/18/11 1:50pm

kcw

Thx for the post kcw

I agree with sonny1 on Turkey.

Turkey had rampant Inflation when they made their change. Iraq has single digit inflation. It's Apples and Camels !

Wait.... I think I hear Lopsters coming in to defend themselves :D

• Upvote 6

Thx for the post kcw

I agree with sonny1 on Turkey.

Turkey had rampant Inflation when they made their change. Iraq has single digit inflation. It's Apples and Camels !

Wait.... I think I hear Lopsters coming in to defend themselves :D

DinarThug -

I told myself I was much to busy to post anything today.

I figured I would just do a drive by peak at DV but this is the second time in five minutes I have LOL:lol: at one of your posts. So I must say thanks for keeping it "UNREAL".

• Upvote 1

I keep commenting on turkey and brzil because its coming from their own mouths in the deleting of the zeros articles.....so I imply explain that if they are using turkey as a template to put together their own plan to remove the zeros then its not what we want.....it doesn't matter who has what resources when ur currency is inflated due to periods of hyperinflation.....you have to issue a completely new currency to rid the after affects.....now whether they do it or not is another story but that's what they have been saying the past couple years that's all

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 16

sonny1 thanks for the post. I have given up trying to convince the lopsters that they are wrong. I don't comment anymore. I just hope they haven't convinced to many folks that a lop is inevitable. If they have and folks have sold out because of it, I hope they are able to accept that responsibility considering they preach that they are just trying to keep people grounded. Everyone needs to keep in mind that many others accept what ever is said as truth, especially if the poster has been around awhile and has a good credibility rating. If your not sure what your typing is fact then you should always add IMO to your post. IMO you hit the stand to make trillions comment square on the head. Iraq will come out of this in fine shape and the cash in is going to be way more then many expect.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 5

Unfortunately I agree with you tim5400.

Gov't has become an oversized monster only out for its own good, to feed itself.

IT must control the masses to stay in power. It does this through monetary policy, propaganda via the news agencies, and law enforcement.

IT is too big to monitor itself and even has no desire to do so. Gov't waste is completely beyond imagination and it lies to maintain control. While there are some good people who work for the gov't they too are controlled by its propaganda and policies.

I believe at least for now Fox News to be a dim light in a vast ocean of darkness and propaganda. They are covering things and saying things the other networks would never do.

The love of money is the root of all evil.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Slade is not in "cahoots" with ANYBODY about ANYTHING.....how silly...kinda like the never ending RV predictions ....but if it makes whoever feel better to think I am part of some big "Anti RV Conspiracy"...then knock your socks off :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

slade, i said on an early post today, that i thought you were funny, and i mean that in a felix unger kinda way. plus believing okie (yes he is an idiot) and iraq are the same thing, will you at least agree with that.

wow...i don't even like Slade...:P

now thats funny, i do read your opinions, and i do agree with you on what iraq is trying to sell, but in there situation it isnt feasible.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Sonny will be looking foward to you post WED/Thurs :rolleyes:

And the cycle continues. Come Thursday, it will be, "It's done, it's over, etc... Wait for Monday to cash-in, blah, blah." Come Monday, it will be, "Oh, Iraq didn't get out of X, so we will chat again on Thursday and tell you now it's really over."

Hey Sonny... Are you saying that all Kuwait obligations and things like the completion of oil metering systems at the wells are no longer requirements of UNSC? Does that mean they fall under just a general contract of some sort because clearly they are still issues needing to completion. Who polices it if Iraq defaults on the Kuwait obligation if so? I would have thought the UN would want to hold some leverage but who knows.

• Upvote 2