Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Link to conversation on 7-17-2011

itsinthemx

I am new here. And I enjoy reading alot of the posts. I have become more educated in this investment thanks to alot of you and others. And I too listen and read the Okie crowds posts. I find everyone's info and opinion fun, entertaining, and educational. But that is what I see it as. Although, I appreciate everyone's opinion when and how and where the RV will take place, I still use my own brain. The point is: WHEN YOU SEE IT, YOU SEE IT. So until then, have fun! I do! I enjoy reading all of the HOPE and possible RV moments because - you know what? someone will be right!!!!! And honestly, putting people down because they may have a more focused form of hope or passion is just silly. We wouldn't have alot of things without focused people focused on hope with passion. Again, I am new, so I don't want to step on any feet/feelings, but let people be who they decide to be and use your own brain for your own investment. And really, doesn't it take more energy to be negative then to be positive? So what if people are wrong today, tomorrow, or next week. Have any of you been wrong? Given your word, but wasn't able to keep it because it was depedant on someone else? I am not saying that people should outright lie. But sometimes a passionate form of hope can seem like a lie. People filled with passion can be dangerous, but also can be more valuable than you would ever imagine. I think staying realistic and passionate is the best way to see this investment. Just something to keep in mind. Thanks for reading! ;):D:D

• Upvote 1

conf calls, bank stories , boots on the ground , friend of a friend ,intel , back screens , pinging , contacts , ......................ITS ALL BULL%HIT..........AND THE ONLY REASON THEY KEEP DOING THIS CRAP..............IS BECAUSE OF WEAK PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW AND DEFEND THEM...............................SAD

Wow is that REALLY the only reason?????

Dame

I am new here. And I enjoy reading alot of the posts. I have become more educated in this investment thanks to alot of you and others. And I too listen and read the Okie crowds posts. I find everyone's info and opinion fun, entertaining, and educational. But that is what I see it as. Although, I appreciate everyone's opinion when and how and where the RV will take place, I still use my own brain. The point is: WHEN YOU SEE IT, YOU SEE IT. So until then, have fun! I do! I enjoy reading all of the HOPE and possible RV moments because - you know what? someone will be right!!!!! And honestly, putting people down because they may have a more focused form of hope or passion is just silly. We wouldn't have alot of things without focused people focused on hope with passion. Again, I am new, so I don't want to step on any feet/feelings, but let people be who they decide to be and use your own brain for your own investment. And really, doesn't it take more energy to be negative then to be positive? So what if people are wrong today, tomorrow, or next week. Have any of you been wrong? Given your word, but wasn't able to keep it because it was depedant on someone else? I am not saying that people should outright lie. But sometimes a passionate form of hope can seem like a lie. People filled with passion can be dangerous, but also can be more valuable than you would ever imagine. I think staying realistic and passionate is the best way to see this investment. Just something to keep in mind. Thanks for reading! wink.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now there's some wisdom. smile.gif And from a brand newbie too. Welcome michaels.girl. And may I say, Michael's a lucky guy.wink.gif

IF ANY OF IT WAS TRUE............. WE WOULD HAVE CASHED IN YEARS AGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm no Dinar expert but I'm pretty sure that isn't true. This was a long process that's taken this long. I don't believe there's any scenario where you could have cashed in years ago.

I'm no Dinar expert but I'm pretty sure that isn't true. This was a long process that's taken this long. I don't believe there's any scenario where you could have cashed in years ago.

DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT THIS POST WAS ABOUT.........................THE WHOLE CONVERSATION WAS ABOUT PUMPERS......I MEAN GURUS INTEL BEING TRUE OR FALSE....

I think if you took the time to listen to the call, you JUST MIGHT change your opinion

of not just Okie, in fact least of all Okie, but a lot of his fellow "gurus."

And No, I'm not trying to make you look uneducated. I'm trying to make you look

narrow minded. AND, if you refuse to open yourself to some possibilities that

you could be wrong and maybe find out something you didn't know, then maybe

your mind isn't just narrow, maybe it's closed. That would be sad. Sorry to bother you friend.

HEY THERE SKIPPY....... I LISTENEND TO THOSE CALLS .............. A YEAR AND A HALF AGO..........GUESS WHAT .............SAME BULL****

maybe you would all like to hear that they sell the paper just to get

your gullible money, never intending to ever

let you, or anyone in the US in on the program by banking control.

as our wonderful leaders push us off the cliff.

Iraq thanks you for your donations we are so generous........

maybe we can sell our dinar for souvenirs in front of wall mart.

so we can take the family and get a burrito at taco bell.

• Downvote 1

So if it did RV where is Adam Montana? Wouldn't you think he would be the first one to tell us what is going on? Come on members, just stop searching outside links for confirmation of the RV. If Adam didn't say it, it ain't so!!! I need a financial boost like many of you but I also joined DV so I wouldn't have to go outside for intel. Yeah, I look at other Dinar sites but I don't bring it to DV.

Thank you ITSINTHEMIX this was a very good post. They mentioned "The Future Of Iraq Project" so I queried it. It's all there in its glory. I think that these folks were sincere in their predictions but....... it's 9: PM Monday night and still no rv announced, Just saying, But it doesnt take away from this postings value. I am not an OKIE fan but this posting definately made me go HMMMMM. Good Job. GO RV.