Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Link to conversation on 7-17-2011

itsinthemx

NOW what will they say? How will they "EXCUSE" their so-called "4 Contacts"? Note none of these people EVER give WHO these contacts ARE that make such ADAMANT statements!

The next time I hear "BOOTS ON THE GROUND," somebody needs to stick one of those BOOTS up someone's arse!

• Upvote 3

It all sounded legit to me, that's why i posted it on here because i wanted honest thoughts on it.

Everyone associated with OKIE has been wrong 100% of the time. They usually start the it's done on thursday or friday to be cashed in on monday. Do a search on OKIE in DV search and just read some of the stuff. I tend to believe information that Adam, Bondlady, Breitling, and sometimes another site. Take the others with a grain of salt (or maybe a whole shaker of salt)

• Upvote 2

itsinthemix...... Thank you very much for posting this link.

PEOPLE... LISTEN TO THIS CALL. This was the Whos Who of the Guru World.

Yes... even your favorite target for bashing, Okie. But as in the only other

call I've ever heard him on, he was once again a minor player.

Listen to these people, really listen, and tell me you still think they're all

bold faced liars or pumpers. If you can really believe that you are really jaded.

And for those who are constantly wanting these people to substantiate there

"intel" with names and links, listen particularly to a man named Chris (never heard

of him before, but he's obviously been around for awhile), Very close to the end

of the call, he kind of breaks in, out of frustration, and rants about you kind of

people.

You have to hear for yourself, but here's the essense of his rant --

"People.... You're NOT suppose to know about this. Be thankful"

PONDER THAT.

Edited by ZigsQuote
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes... even your favorite target for bashing, Okie. But as in the only other

call I've ever heard him on, he was once again a minor player.

Listen to these people, really listen, and tell me you still think they're all

bold faced liars or pumpers. If you can really believe that you are really jaded.

"intel" with names and links, listen particularly to a man named Chris (never heard

of him before, but he's obviously been around for awhile), Very close to the end

of the call, he kind of breaks in, out of frustration, and rants about you kind of

people.

PONDER THAT.

I hear ya Zig, but it is still the same people giving wrong dates and times.

• Upvote 1

Zig....if you have kids or a spouse or in any relationship, how many times does a person lie to you before you call it for what it is. I know this rumors but I know people from this site that bought more than they could afford because these morons said it was definite. Was it their own fault yes but it's also wrong for these people to say this BS week after week.

Nuff said...

Personally, I think they are just craving the attention from these calls. They need psych eval's.

• Upvote 1

people.

PONDER THAT.

Thanks so much for bringing that guy Chris to my attention. I had listened to part of this CC earlier today but only for a minute and didn't get that far. His rant hit me right between the eyes. We ARE sitting on something huge here that we're NOT supposed to know about and you could hear it in his voice. It sounded very genuine to me. That fires me up big time.

Edited by Sun Devil
  • Upvote 1

Thanks so much for bringing that guy Chris to my attention. I had listened to part of this CC earlier today but only for a minute and didn't get that far. His rant hit me right between the eyes. We ARE sitting on something huge here that we're NOT supposed to know about and you could hear it in his voice. It sounded very genuine to me. That fires me up big time.

Thank YOU Sun Devil for backing me up. I wish everybody would just

really try to analyze for themselves what makes the Gurus tick instead

of just believeing the worst. The problem is, I suppose, that takes work

on our part.

THEY ARE ALL CREATIVE LIARS THAT IS IT...NOTHING TO IT ALL LIARS....

Aaaaaah..... The voice of wisdom. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank YOU Sun Devil for backing me up. I wish everybody would just

really try to analyze for themselves what makes the Gurus tick instead

of just believeing the worst. The problem is, I suppose, that takes work

on our part.

Yeah, I ended up listening to the entire CC and feel much better about this whole thing. No, I don't understand why they are continually wrong with their projected RV dates, especially today. Boy, they really sounded absolutely convinced about it. Especially DonnieR and Okie. I'm just having a real hard time believing these guys are total scumbags out to screw with us. Maybe I'm being naive but I took away from that whole CC a good mix of facts and intel that they use to form their opinions. But I don't have the history that some of you have of following these guys. Maybe if I had to endure another 6 months of their misses then I'd be much more cynical. Hopefully I won't have to find out!!! ;)

• Upvote 1

Zig....if you have kids or a spouse or in any relationship, how many times does a person lie to you before you call it for what it is. I know this rumors but I know people from this site that bought more than they could afford because these morons said it was definite. Was it their own fault yes but it's also wrong for these people to say this BS week after week.

Nuff said...

Personally, I think they are just craving the attention from these calls. They need psych eval's.

Ya know 2fast4u2c, you are probably right about them craving attention. To a degree we all

want to be heard when we think we have something worth sharing with others. I hope that

doesn't mean we're all in need of psych eval's. unsure.gif

As far as the people buying more than they could afford... well that's sad, but ya know that's life

in the real world. We've probably all bought something on impulse, and later wish we hadn't.

That's called buyers remorse. They were probably being greedy as well. Even 100K Dinar for

180 bucks at a 3.00 Rv would get just about anybody completely debt free including a mortgage.

So if they bought more than that and couldn't afford it, then shame on them.

Yeah, I ended up listening to the entire CC and feel much better about this whole thing. No, I don't understand why they are continually wrong with their projected RV dates, especially today. Boy, they really sounded absolutely convinced about it. Especially DonnieR and Okie. I'm just having a real hard time believing these guys are total scumbags out to screw with us. Maybe I'm being naive but I took away from that whole CC a good mix of facts and intel that they use to form their opinions. But I don't have the history that some of you have of following these guys. Maybe if I had to endure another 6 months of their misses then I'd be much more cynical. Hopefully I won't have to find out!!! wink.gif

Thanks again Sun Devil. Good insight. I do agree with your last statement too. I probably wouldn't be so forgiving then either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I listened to the entire cc, and I too felt as if they were truely confident in the info they were sharing! I was hoping to see something today, but...the day isnt overwith yet! Anyway you want to look at, I truely believe.we are getting very, very close to this! I wish that we had alittle more positive people on here....all the negativity is enough to make anyone crazy! God Bless Each one of You!

conf calls, bank stories , boots on the ground , friend of a friend ,intel , back screens , pinging , contacts , ......................ITS ALL BULL%HIT..........AND THE ONLY REASON THEY KEEP DOING THIS CRAP..............IS BECAUSE OF WEAK PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW AND DEFEND THEM...............................SAD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

conf calls, bank stories , boots on the ground , friend of a friend ,intel , back screens , pinging , contacts , ......................ITS ALL BULL%HIT..........AND THE ONLY REASON THEY KEEP DOING THIS CRAP..............IS BECAUSE OF WEAK PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW AND DEFEND THEM...............................SAD

Aaaah Yes........ Another voice of wisdom. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Downvote 1

Just an observation on my part, and I could be totally wrong here, but, it seems that those who actually listen to these conference calls tend to believe what is being said more readily than those who just read the transcripts. I have never listened to one of these calls and I can easily dismiss the info presented when I read it. I find it odd that people I know who are not naive or gullible and who are successful and intelligent listen and believe some of these gurus. Must be something lost in the translation maybe?

• Upvote 1

YOU ARE DEFENDING OKIE.................AND YOUR TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK UNEDUCATED...........................................FAIL

I think if you took the time to listen to the call, you JUST MIGHT change your opinion

of not just Okie, in fact least of all Okie, but a lot of his fellow "gurus."

And No, I'm not trying to make you look uneducated. I'm trying to make you look

narrow minded. AND, if you refuse to open yourself to some possibilities that

you could be wrong and maybe find out something you didn't know, then maybe

your mind isn't just narrow, maybe it's closed. That would be sad. Sorry to bother you friend.

Edited by ZigsQuote
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1