Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOX NEWS TICKER

joekooltrips

There are 2 articles in the news forum saying China is working on bilateral relations with China and the Maliki arrived in Bejing on Sunday

Thank you I just woke up and was making sure I was seeing what I was seeing. If it's true it's right on with what Scoot said that countries just don't forgive debt for nothing. Let's see what happens and thanks again.

There are 2 articles in the news forum saying China is working on bilateral relations with China and the Maliki arrived in Bejing on Sunday

China is working on bilateral relations with china?...................the conflict in china must be worse than I thought.....

.....it's the dolly Lama's fault ohmy.gif

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

China is working on bilateral relations with china?...................the conflict in china must be worse than I thought.....

.....it's the dolly Lama's fault ohmy.gif

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif Good one Mongo... +1 to even you out... some folks just don't get "funny"! dry.gif I met Dolly once, she is a riot. She can make all ages laugh, and she is best at laughing at herself... that takes a healthy self image to do that! You can keep the Lama though... they spit too much!!! ohmy.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

You guys must have a different ticker then me :confused:

Maybe it's one of them artificial tickers? Ya think??? wink.giftongue.gif

preview_foxlies.png

A lefty investor. I didn't think you guys believed in capitalism!

You keep getting the truth watching MSNBC and all the other top notch media and the rest of us knuckle draggers will keep watching Fox! :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1