Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7-18-11 Cash In

hitman

Dateline Florida 7-18-11

After investing my last dime on the word of the Guru Okie and friends, I went and stood on line at a place I was told I could cash and receive what I was promised from the night before ..... I could not believe the line of people that were there. A small sign said "Will be open to take care of everyone's needs, please be patient". Cars filled the parking lot, the drive up teller was stacked up around the building in anticipation. I noticed portable metal detectors were installed and security was extremely high. You could cut the tension with a knife. Some people were really quiet, some speaking with hope, some wondering what was to be expected when they got to the counter. Finally the doors opened and a sigh of relief from the crowd was heard as it trickled down the line to the people that could not see the doors open. One by one security let the first few into the building. I looked as if some people also brought their own private security. As some people reappeared and left the building, smiles were plenty and the mood was positive. As I got closer the being admitted, I saw another sign "We are now taking dinar". My eyes must have gotten wide and the person in front of me said " thanks to the gurus.... this time they have not let us down".

It was my turn at the counter. I was greeted as usual with a smile and "how can I help you". I asked are you taking dinar today. Answer yes. I explained what I wished to do and the lady expressed that whatever she could do, she would. I began counting out the money I had brought and then I asked " What is the rate"? She said just a minute. Wow, my excitement turned in calm, and I was relieved when she said. It will be

$ 5.25. I pulled out my first 25k note.... I began to shake and thought who would ever believe that on 7-18-11 my mom would say " Believe not those who have doubt and have disbelief. Tomorrow you will go and get what you want and start your day off like never before. My mom is the greatest Guru ever. I handed over the Dinar and received my money in hard cold US cash in exchange.

I walked out of the building with a smile and a new day ahead of me never to be disappointed again. Thanks to Mickey D's for the coffee and egg Mc Muffin.... I got in my car and yelled out loud " Off I go again today to the worst job ever, but at least I can make minimum wage again today". Maybe the gurus could predict when I can pay for a "dinner for two" at Chilli's with another 25k dinar note.

Go RV

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 30

Not sure I believe this. Thought the 5.25 figure was for the GBP rumored amount. Not the rumored amount per US Dollar vs. IQD

read slower my friend he is saying that the 25k note was worth 5.25 and that amount bought him breakfast to go back to his job.

• Upvote 5

Hi all are you all morons..... where in my post does it say I cashed in at a bank''''''''''' It was Mickey D's that cashed my dinar.... just being sarcastic about last night Guru Hype.... what are you people smoking..... Link Mickeydees.com

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ok because so many people was there and you cashed in already can you help your dinar family so we can cash in 2. Wheres the bank and whats the name of the bank.

MOMO

read the posting slower, he never said bank, and is not cashing in. He is buying breakfast.

Bless those that can actually read and comprehend a story..... you have renewed my faith in fellow man.......... I hope I brought a smile to someone's face this early morning

well yes, but my stomach is pretty damn angry at the moment you just made me hungry. I Havent had mcdonalds brreakfast in a long time.tongue.gif

Edited by easyrider