Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU's Nah Nah Nah na Nah Na

Chilliherb

G'day Blokes and Sheila's

Current time in Bagdad is 01:50:41 PM not sure what time the Banks shut but if they are going to do this at the end of business today to see if they can get it done in as many centres around the globe as possible Its going to have to be soon. Some how I think the Guru's have disillusioned us AGAIN.

So that is

Christians 1

Lions 0

Now you got to figure out who the Christians are :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chilli B) B) B)

P.S LEGOLAS I notice you did not engage me on my last rebuttal of your NN argument yesterday big fella.

Hey Bumper

This might be more suited in opinions & perspectives not really a rumor this it not be :D :D

chilli B) B)

Edited by Chilliherb
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I still sit here and try to figure out WHY anyone gets excited when the almight Okie speaks, or any of the other "guru's". From what I gather, Adam, Roger, and maybe a few others seem to be in the "know", and will advise when something is really going on. They aren't a potato chip, soda drinking, attention monger who wants to be liked or have material read. A guru is one who is regarded as having great knowledge, wisdom, and authority in a certain area, and who uses it to guide others (teacher). Sorry Okie, but you and your gang of 7-11 Big Gulpers are NOT guru's.... Please, for the sanity of all who are really looking for valid information, clam up, and go find a hobby. Let the information be posted by those who have really been involved, and not just by those who hijack others "intel"/information and post in different words.

• Upvote 3

G'day Blokes and Sheila's

Current time in Bagdad is 01:50:41 PM not sure what time the Banks shut but if they are going to do this at the end of business today to see if they can get it done in as many centres around the globe as possible Its going to have to be soon. Some how I think the Guru's have disillusioned us AGAIN.

So that is

Christians 1

Lions 0

Now you got to figure out who the Christians are :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chilli B) B) B)

P.S LEGOLAS I notice you did not engage me on my last rebuttal of your NN argument yesterday big fella.

Hey Bumper

This might be more suited in opinions & perspectives not really a rumor this it not be :D :D

chilli B) B)

While you "claim" to be Christian, those are not the actions of a TRUE Christian! We do not rub the faces of our brothers and sisters in his/her mistakes. Please, if you will continue to bring religion into this - represent well and do not be an embarrassment by acting foolishly.

Edited by UofIGuy
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I'm very interested to see what they have to say if nothing happens today. Guys like Okie and Blaino have put all their chips in on this one.

Either they won't say anything or they'll come up with more BS..How I know? Cos they have been doing that for eons....

And they are not the only ones at that.

Edited by umbertino

In one of Okie's chat threads an older lady tells him something along the lines of "me and my husband are so broke and he is going in for surgery early Monday, is there anything I can pass along to him from you Okie?" And Okie replies "tell him to hurry and get out of the hospital as quickly as he can so you guys can start spending this blessing". It's not me I'm sad for when I wake up on Monday and I don't have a text from Adam...it's the people who are genuinely in a struggling place and find hope through the words Okie says. Yes, I know it's a choice they make to be on his band wagon...but still, it's just not cool to be so misleading to people who are telling you how vulnerable they are. I'll be praying for that old lady and poor guy who comes out of surgery today no more financially wealthy than he went in.

• Upvote 1

In one of Okie's chat threads an older lady tells him something along the lines of "me and my husband are so broke and he is going in for surgery early Monday, is there anything I can pass along to him from you Okie?" And Okie replies "tell him to hurry and get out of the hospital as quickly as he can so you guys can start spending this blessing". It's not me I'm sad for when I wake up on Monday and I don't have a text from Adam...it's the people who are genuinely in a struggling place and find hope through the words Okie says. Yes, I know it's a choice they make to be on his band wagon...but still, it's just not cool to be so misleading to people who are telling you how vulnerable they are. I'll be praying for that old lady and poor guy who comes out of surgery today no more financially wealthy than he went in.

I 100% agree with you, when pumpers post lies and deceit everyone gets excited , when we ask everyone to be levelheaded ,we are told to sell our dinar .

• Upvote 1

I 100% agree with you, when pumpers post lies and deceit everyone gets excited , when we ask everyone to be levelheaded ,we are told to sell our dinar .

I agree. The "why are you here" and "sell me your dinar" responses are stupid. This isn't even an RV issue, a financial issue or Iraq issue....this is an issue of being so blatantly misleading and irresponsible to vulnerable people. I know I don't have control over what these guys say or do. I just woke up, looked at my phone and immediately thought of that old couple. :(

• Upvote 1

I agree. The "why are you here" and "sell me your dinar" responses are stupid. This isn't even an RV issue, a financial issue or Iraq issue....this is an issue of being so blatantly misleading and irresponsible to vulnerable people. I know I don't have control over what these guys say or do. I just woke up, looked at my phone and immediately thought of that old couple. :(

I'd tend to agree.

YES! I love Mondays, now! It is GURU EXCUSE DAY and I love hearing their excuses. Hear the bologa from Tony, the smoke from Okie, and a dozen others. It has become a tradition. It seems to me if I check what's being said on Friday and then tune in for the guru whining on Monday it is rather entertaining. I have even started collecting some guru stuff. Here is a bit of nostalgia from June 6th...does it sound familiar?

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 8:32 PM

Subject: Okies Goonight Wish

Posted Today, 08:26 PM at Dinar Vets by Mountain man.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM MAKING 1 LAST POST AND THEN GOING TO BED--I HAVE BEEN UP 24 HOURS CHASING THIS ELUSIVE DREAM---AND I COUGHT IT--THE R/V HAS HAPPENED--THE R/V IS REAL--THE R/V IS FORTHCOMING VERY (I HATE THIS WORD)SOON---WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE (ACTUALLY TODAY WAS) GOOD NIGHT--GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING THIS TO FRUITION----GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!---SELAH

What an absolute TRAVESTY for these people to ruin so many lives! Okie is possibly the WORST. . .but the others are almost as bad! Frank claims not to ever say a "date" or a "rate," but instead brings on OTHERS whom he endorses, and allows THEM to do much the same thing!

Did you listen to Angelquest's latest tel/conf where it "FOR SURE" today?

SURELY after today, most of them will crawl back under their rocks at least for awhile!

In GREAT wisdom. . .Frank says he will "disappear" for most of August - probably until necessary to come-back strong with the "HUGE END of RAMADAN" (just like he did LAST year), and Okie will be back simply because he has no shame and isn't affected by the comments made by all those who FINALLY have opened their eyes.

If EVERYBODY would simply AVOID these "so-called" GURUs and IGNORE either READING or LISTENING to them, they would LOSE their "ego-meals" and have to go get a real JOB and STOP destroying people's lives like this elderly couple who keep SWALLOWING their fairy-tales and EGO-posts.

• Upvote 1

I still sit here and try to figure out WHY anyone gets excited when the almight Okie speaks, or any of the other "guru's". From what I gather, Adam, Roger, and maybe a few others seem to be in the "know", and will advise when something is really going on. They aren't a potato chip, soda drinking, attention monger who wants to be liked or have material read. A guru is one who is regarded as having great knowledge, wisdom, and authority in a certain area, and who uses it to guide others (teacher). Sorry Okie, but you and your gang of 7-11 Big Gulpers are NOT guru's.... Please, for the sanity of all who are really looking for valid information, clam up, and go find a hobby. Let the information be posted by those who have really been involved, and not just by those who hijack others "intel"/information and post in different words.

The Guru's don't know the meaning of "NEVER CRY WOLF"... every Thursday/Friday we hear RV on Sunday/Monday...leading to continuing INSANITY!...it just never ends.

...yet each Monday we here Tues/Wed/Thursday....then we're into the weekend predictions again. and again, and again...like a skipping record.

After just 36 weeks of the same....I only hope someday soon...someone will be right and Iraq will become a global player, with real money. GO RV!!! :)

This Iraqi power struggle is getting old, and just once I'd like to know what its like to "share the wealth". ;)

What an absolute TRAVESTY for these people to ruin so many lives! Okie is possibly the WORST. . .but the others are almost as bad! Frank claims not to ever say a "date" or a "rate," but instead brings on OTHERS whom he endorses, and allows THEM to do much the same thing!

Did you listen to Angelquest's latest tel/conf where it "FOR SURE" today?

SURELY after today, most of them will crawl back under their rocks at least for awhile!

In GREAT wisdom. . .Frank says he will "disappear" for most of August - probably until necessary to come-back strong with the "HUGE END of RAMADAN" (just like he did LAST year), and Okie will be back simply because he has no shame and isn't affected by the comments made by all those who FINALLY have opened their eyes.

If EVERYBODY would simply AVOID these "so-called" GURUs and IGNORE either READING or LISTENING to them, they would LOSE their "ego-meals" and have to go get a real JOB and STOP destroying people's lives like this elderly couple who keep SWALLOWING their fairy-tales and EGO-posts.

I read this before also.

becomes a really sad thing when some bring God into this equation, building peoples hopes up using his name to back them up.

I do believe in God and really dont think he will be very happy with the ones that use his name to promote lies and deciet.

Sorry Skybear, there are 2 more weekends before ramadan and you can bet your boots they'll be out in full force with the same old stuff.

statements from okie such as this makes the whole thing smell bad.

Lots of good people here but he is not one of them.

• Upvote 1

MY DEAR FRIENDS, Oil Man Okie and all his "dreamer and know it all Pals" keep pumping the RV every Friday for the following monday and then "OOPS" monday for then tuesday thru thursday. EVENTUALLY the RV will happen and they will claim, "See, we were right"! I can only hope that ALL of these guys just go away! Unless I get a message or call from ADAM saying these same things, I just dismiss them as "lonley, kreepy guys who don't have a life". They need to try to bring others into their lives by making up things to make themselves important while patting each other on the back and getting others to talk to them. PLEASE, with all of our experience with these Guys being WRONG every week, DON't EVER trust them with any of your MONEY or future suggestions for INVESTING your "new" money as it will probably be the same story! Stick with ADAM and you will be very prosperous in the future. I have personally spoke with Adam and he is a knowledgeable, trustworthy, and truly a nice person. He's also a NO BS Guy! He always tells it straight and won't put up with IDIOTS. If you want to be with a WINNER, ignore ALL but ADAM. He will call you when the "REAL" time comes. Have a wonderful day all and enjoy your life. Stress will cause you pain and can effect your health.

• Upvote 1

While you "claim" to be Christian, those are not the actions of a TRUE Christian! We do not rub the faces of our brothers and sisters in his/her mistakes. Please, if you will continue to bring religion into this - represent well and do not be an embarrassment by acting foolishly.

Hey u guy

Get over your zealot attitude ,the ref to Christian, lions is a very old saying and has nothing to do with Christianity . The pumpers deserve the criticism they get and believe me l was being kind .

Cheers chilli B) B)

• Upvote 1