Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Yahoo finance IQD and VND****

easyrider

The only reason everyone is saying the same thing is because they all feed off the same "intel" that is posted. One guru comes out and says one thing, then all the others jump on the band wagon and corroborate that story. How many times has this happened? Yet the sheep continue to feed. Thanks Easy! I love to read it none the less...

This reminds me of a story I once heard.

Years ago in Manchester England there lived a factory worker who had a very responsible job. The whistle that marked the beginning and the end of the work day was operated by a clock and it was his job to be sure the clock was accurate. So every day on his way to work he stopped by the window of a clock shop. In the window was a very expensive clock and he set his watch by it. Then he set the factory whistle clock by his watch.

The clock shop owner began to notice him stopping by the window every day on his way to work, and asked him about it. He explained that he set the factory clock by that fine clock in the window so that the factory whistle would blow on time. The owner laughed. "All this time I've been setting this clock by your factory whistle!"

Look its changed again i have underlined it....................

IQD/GBP(CCY: IQDGBP=X )

Last Trade: 0.0005

Trade Time: 5:18PM EDT

Change: 0.00 (0.49%)

Bid: 0.0005

Ask: 0.0005

Prev Close: 0.0005

Open: 0.0005

Day's Range: 0.0531 - 0.0005

52wk Range: 0.0005 - 0.0006

Is there more to this or not? I believe I have seen this before, but not a daily checker so I may not know.

One person called it a "malfunction" others called the man that pointed it out a lier and a pumper. Truth is no one knows why it jumped like it did but form what a few people said it has been jumping since as early as 1am, 18 July 2011. It was noticed again at 5am 18 July 2011. I took a screen shot of it at 130pm 18 July 2011. I can not say if it has jumped since then.

One person called it a "malfunction" others called the man that pointed it out a lier and a pumper. Truth is no one knows why it jumped like it did but form what a few people said it has been jumping since as early as 1am, 18 July 2011. It was noticed again at 5am 18 July 2011. I took a screen shot of it at 130pm 18 July 2011. I can not say if it has jumped since then.

ok, but the importance to the RV? Sorry again.

ok, but the importance to the RV? Sorry again.

Well a change like that would be an RV. it would be over 9000% increase in value of the IQD so it would be a very good RV. Just because it shows up in the GBP first would not matter. It would only be strange. An RV "SHOULD" occur equally across the board with all currencies.

Well a change like that would be an RV. it would be over 9000% increase in value of the IQD so it would be a very good RV. Just because it shows up in the GBP first would not matter. It would only be strange. An RV "SHOULD" occur equally across the board with all currencies.

ok so what are we looking for??

ok so what are we looking for??

the most reliable currency monitor I have found is xe. My advice to you to make this process easy for you is go to xe.com in the middle of their home page you will see their Universal Currency Converter http://www.xe.com/crm/

That link should work if not just click the tab on the right that says Monitor this Rate. put in how much dinar you have change the currency to IQD over USD then you can keep the monitor on the screen.

I am guessing that we are looking for this to be an accurate reading, and for it to contiue to raise the value of the IQD! Isnt that what we are all here for? Just sayin'....

Try reading the posting above your first one, educate yourself, don't be a smart a$$, help people when they ask for it because you would want someone to help you if you needed it!

Try reading the posting above your first one, educate yourself, don't be a smart a$$, help people when they ask for it because you would want someone to help you if you needed it!

Thanks for your help Black.sheep. No smart ass here just trying to get more knowledge.

Thanks for your help Black.sheep. No smart ass here just trying to get more knowledge.

Understood my friend. Just noticed a commenter with "bashing" intent. the monitor updates every minute so as soon as the IQD changes you will know. From now on what you read here will be just building your your knowledge base.

Edited by Black.Sheep

What we are looking for is the GBP / IQD rate to continue to fall. See the chart I posted earlier. We want the rate to plummet to where 1 GBP will buy LESS Iraqi Dinar that it does now. Wether you are looking at GBP/USD, USD/IQD or some other pairing, we want to see the rate go way down to where 1 of the other currency will purchase less IQD.

• Upvote 1

Here we go again .... i have underlined it

Last Trade: 0.0531

Trade Time: 7:09PM EDT

Change: 0.0525 (9,906.9805%)

Bid: 0.0528

Ask: 0.0534

Day's Range: 0.0531 - 0.0531

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in

• Upvote 1

Open: 0.0531

52wk Range: 0.0005 - 0.0531

..Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in GBP

Here we go again .... i have underlined it

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in

Hello.

Yes, I see that too. However, I have seen yahoo make mistakes before, for what ever reason. A good example is when I was holding a penny stock and it suddently had a reverse split. My investment of $500.00 just went to $40,000 because yahoo did not update it properly and there was a 15 minutes delay since ATPT, I did not have real time info. I immediately called my broker and told him "Sell, sell sell." Unfortunatelly, I lost money on that issue since it was not what yahoo was showing but something else. Anyway, this has been going on all day and there is definitelly something going on here, even though it might be pegged to the GBP and its fluctuation, there are zeros missing in this view. I am with you. Perhaps there is another tier for the "Super wealthy families" that I am not privileged to know and probably will never know. If someone has info on this, perhaps they may share this with us. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Sorry, Blonde.. I posted exactly what you did. Funny we captured the exact same time. :)

Hey GPCarter, Do you mean like this???

Trade Time: 7:38PM EDT

Change: 0.00 (0.02%)

Day's Range: 0.0005 - 0.0005

..Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in GBP.HeadlinesFilter Headlines.

Thats about the 10th time I have been a multi-millionaire according to YAHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

for about 1 second then they take it back. A$$H*LES I tell yeah. You know one of them is watching the dinar sites and playing with the rate with his friends all gathered around sayingcool.gif "Hey y'all, Watch This" then laughing at us as we all scramble around blink.gif "did you see it" "did you see it"ohmy.gif

Sorry, Blonde.. I posted exactly what you did. Funny we captured the exact same time. :)

Hey GPCarter, Do you mean like this???

Trade Time: 7:38PM EDT

Change: 0.00 (0.02%)

Day's Range: 0.0005 - 0.0005

..Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Currency in GBP.HeadlinesFilter Headlines.

ha ha ha no problem as they say great minds :)