Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is another site credible or not

Speaking of other websites, what happened to PD website (Peoples not Planet)...I like reading "other" websites as well and am just curious where the website moved or how you get back into it...not promoting any other websites but like I said, I just like other perspectives as well. If anyone knows please let me know...Thanks

My understanding is that AC is from Clarksville TN; which is 1 hour from where I am. Is he in Iraq or other places? Unknown, and somewhat doubt it.

As a guru, he usually moves opposite of the other gurus. It doesn't matter really. Start searching the internet for stuff and learn about the dinar and its history; and how money works in a forex world. Also, go to the CBI website and read. There is important stuff there you need to know. Start doing reasearch on everything you read from other people. If there are links and facts when someone says something, then investigate and let common sense win out.

Edited by PD46

My understanding is that AC is from Clarksville TN; which is 1 hour from where I am. Is he in Iraq or other places? Unknown, and somewhat doubt it.

As a guru, he usually moves opposite of the other gurus. It doesn't matter really. Start searching the internet for stuff and learn about the dinar and its history; and how money works in a forex world. Also, go to the CBI website and read. There is important stuff there you need to know. Start doing reasearch on everything you read from other people. If there are links and facts when someone says something, then investigate and let common sense win out.

dinarfreshman1889... Cut this post out... stick it on your fridge and read it "every day"... it will help you stay grounded and sane, trust me! wink.gif Good advice from PD46... I would say it's a home run! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

I read a lot of his post and he can be negative at times is he credible I'm new so that's why I ask

I don't know to whom you are referring, but one site is just as credible as another. Everyone puts out there on brand of bull droppings. Everyone of the sites, including this one, tries to determine the rate, date, RD, RV, etc. No one knows, so every piece of "intel", bank story, news item, statement by the government (Iraq or U.S.A.), or disagreement and agreement by the powers that be, is an indication of an RV. OR not. It's a trip! Thing is, everyone thinks their statements are correct and everyone should listen to them. Of course there are just as many people convinced that their position is the right one and those other guys are just liars, frauds, and pumpers.

Don't be shy. Just state what you think after you have done some reading and research and you will be as believable as anyone. Understand you will be bashed, smashed, and thrashed or they will consider you a hero. Enjoy the ride and read what you want.

I don't know to whom you are referring, but one site is just as credible as another. Everyone puts out there on brand of bull droppings. Everyone of the sites, including this one, tries to determine the rate, date, RD, RV, etc. No one knows, so every piece of "intel", bank story, news item, statement by the government (Iraq or U.S.A.), or disagreement and agreement by the powers that be, is an indication of an RV. OR not. It's a trip! Thing is, everyone thinks their statements are correct and everyone should listen to them. Of course there are just as many people convinced that their position is the right one and those other guys are just liars, frauds, and pumpers.

Don't be shy. Just state what you think after you have done some reading and research and you will be as believable as anyone. Understand you will be bashed, smashed, and thrashed or they will consider you a hero. Enjoy the ride and read what you want.

dinarfreshman.... I would also recommend you do as nelg's avitar picture portrays... grow a thick Rhino hide as quickly as you can... it helps deal with some of the folks around any of these sights. Just sayin! wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif