Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday rv ? nope heres proof

1 IQD = 0.0009 USD

Mid Market Rates¹ Last Updated: 18/07/2011 @ 10:10 (Syd)

Already monday some other countries same ole rate(

Negative NEWBIE's got to hate their constant looking to spread bad will. BOOOOO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

1 IQD = 0.0009 USD

From everything I read they said we would see it monday morning (in the us) differing opinions on whether itwould come across the board or staight up

but i think if we were gonna see it it wouldn't be before our own markets open which wont be until 7 est..?? More interestlingly I read an article yesterday from the us treasury

website looking at how they were financing the war over there ( I looked because someone asked how do we know that the us has xx amount of dinar)

and it sounds to me that things are looking up why not sit back and wait until tomorow before you get mad. that's not proof that's impatience..

• Upvote 3

1 IQD = 0.0009 USD

Why do you think that the CBI is going to post a rate before they even open for business. Post a new update around 2 or 3 AM central time which is when they'll post their rate for monday. Then you are welcome to post your negative intel!!! NUFF SAID

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just my opinion. I would think that coming out with a new rate would be at a random time when most markets are open. If memory serves me, Kuwait RV'd at like 8 or 9 pm EST. Of course I realize this means absolutely nothing to Iraq. I guess my point is that to expect that it would show up the first market to open for the week and move across markets like a wave as they open, just doesn't sound feasible to me. It would make more sense to have it show up on all markets at the same time. Having said that, I wouldn't expect it to RV in the middle of the day in Iraq. Most likely would be the close of business so that banks and business owners would be able to prepare for the next business day.

• Upvote 2

Just my opinion. I would think that coming out with a new rate would be at a random time when most markets are open. If memory serves me, Kuwait RV'd at like 8 or 9 pm EST. Of course I realize this means absolutely nothing to Iraq. I guess my point is that to expect that it would show up the first market to open for the week and move across markets like a wave as they open, just doesn't sound feasible to me. It would make more sense to have it show up on all markets at the same time. Having said that, I wouldn't expect it to RV in the middle of the day in Iraq. Most likely would be the close of business so that banks and business owners would be able to prepare for the next business day.

Reasonable logic. Parliament is in session today(18th) and if that has anything to to with it, after business this evening in Iraq would be an appropriate window. That would be late morning in the USA.

I'm with you, easy. Every monday prediction has been wrong so far, and this one may well be wrong too, but I'm not selling. Still believing there may be a chance for an RV sometime. Could be monday, could be most any day, week, or month. Doesn't matter. Whether it's a slow ride up, overnight ride, or whatever, I'm not selling. Period. If it never happens, it could make a pretty wallpaper boarder. Still doesn't matter. Before I bought in, I made a plan, stuck to the plan, and didnt buy one dinar more than I planned. I'm committed, and I am seeing it thru. Now thats enough said!

• Upvote 1

"But most of all, I'm all Labrador Retriever."

"W-w-w-why, you're no Labrador Retriever."

"Oh, you doubt my woid? Fetch me a Labrador and I'll retrieve it!"

"Have you got a Labrador?"

"W-w-w-why, no!"

"Know where you can get a Labrador?"

"W-w-w-why, no!"

"Den shaddup!!!"