Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Tariff Law is now enforced

IQD1217

Iraq Tariff Law is now enforced

Baghdad, July 17 (Rn) – The Directorate General of Customs Iraq on Sunday, the arrival of its revenues from the border crossing points during the month of June last to 32 billion Iraqi dinars, an increase rate of about one billion dinars from the previous month.

The Director General of Customs, Major General Salim Nawfal Kurdistan News Agency (Rn) that “Iraq’s revenues from the customs border for the month of June amounted to 32 and a half billion Iraqi dinars from all border crossing points.”

The revenue of the General Customs border crossing points during the month of May / May 31 billion and 669 million dinars.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives passed a new law of customs tariff, but it was not enforced until now, the law imposes fees in force increased by 5% of the value of goods imported to the country.

He pointed to a sound that “the Directorate General of Customs has quickly record the financial statements of the proceeds of the border for the month of June in order to input into the budget of the Iraqi state in 2011.”

He said the “Directorate relies on sophisticated electronic mechanisms for the registration of financial returns from entering Iraq border crossings and ports of cargo mission.”

Linked to Iraq with neighboring countries through 13 ports of a border, in addition to five ports and air five outlets freely, most notably the port Abraham with Turkey, and an outlet newborn and Rabia with Syria, and port Trebil with Jordan, and port Arar Saudi Arabia, and an outlet Shalamjah and Mundhiriyah with Iran.

The flow of foreign goods on the Iraqi market since the lifting of the siege in 2003.

But the Iraqis often complain about the goods enter the corrupt or expired to the markets of the country as a result of poor quality control at border crossings as well as the presence of corruption.

And the intervention of Iraq, large quantities of canned food, soft drinks, meat and vegetable oils and cheeses, as well as household items, electrical appliances, from Arab and foreign countries such as Syria, Egypt, Iran and China, through the ports in Iraq border, are not subject to these materials in most cases to check confirms the suitability for use.

• Upvote 3

I'm curious... about the inputting into the June 2011 budget, what about what's coming out of the budget ????

Thank you for the post IQD1217

'Shelley',

Good morning!!!

Glad to know you are out in force today!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

thanks for the post IQD1217 :)

'cisole',

Good morning....glad to know you are out and about!!!!!!!!

GG

Hey GG, Let me know when your in So FL I would love to share a cup !!! Please I hope this journey is over soon B)

'

we can all meet up for some coffee!

'Shelley',

Sounds great.......S FL will be my first stop on the "Golden Goose Tour".........from there New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!

GG