Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1, 2 , 3 strikes were out

Junior1

Sounds like the making of a good joke......... "An Army major, a banker and a 'phycic' all walk into a bar"

.........And with good or bad intention try to influence Folks invested ( or potential investors) in the Iraqi Dinar.........

Edited by umbertino

The Cheerios in my cereal bowl formed the country of Iraq this morning..........IS this a sign as well? C'mon, we all invested with hopes of something in the future......if it ain't this week, then OK, mahybe next week...month...year. I, for one do think this will go down eventually. Until then, my Dinar are safely put away until it happens. If it happens soon, then we'll all have a super Christmas!...if not, then it'll sit until it does....maybe help our Grandchildren. Go to work. Pay your bills. Live your life. It's great out here!

• Upvote 1

The Cheerios in my cereal bowl formed the country of Iraq this morning..........IS this a sign as well? C'mon, we all invested with hopes of something in the future......if it ain't this week, then OK, mahybe next week...month...year. I, for one do think this will go down eventually. Until then, my Dinar are safely put away until it happens. If it happens soon, then we'll all have a super Christmas!...if not, then it'll sit until it does....maybe help our Grandchildren. Go to work. Pay your bills. Live your life. It's great out here!

RV,RV,RV!

1) Boots on the ground don't seem to have much information about the dinar. Why would they? This info is probably pretty high up the food chain.

2) We have many banks stories that tell us different things. One bank story (positive or negative on the dinar) does not make it the truth. Again, no one really seems to know.

3) There have been people who have had psychics say the opposite of what this psychic has said and psychics buying dinars after their readings. So be it.

It comes down to believing who you want. It doesn't really matter because it will happen when it happens.

Peace and love

THE REAL WORLD: I AM A DINAR INVESTOR A FEW TIMES OVER. I AGREE, SOMEWHAT, WITH #1 & #2...#3 IS OBVIOUSLY SILLY. FOR NOW, A BIT TOO MANY BOMBINGS. THUS HAMPERING FOREIGN

INVESTMENT; THUS HAMPERING RV FOR A WHILE. WEAPONS FROM IRAN...BIG ISSUE.

Dude, sell your dinars and get out.

Listen up , i am not a naysayer, i believe the dinar will rv eventualy, i bought them six years ago. The point is i am hopefull but also a realist, and their are way to many pumpers out there giving people false hope of an impending rv , and some can be influenced into doing things they otherwise wouldnt if they had the whole story. You can give me all the negatives u want that still not change the facts about this investment , it could happen today , also it mighy never happen

Junior, Junior, Junior...

1. I've had 14 years in the Army, 1.5 years in Kuwait, 1 year in Bahrain and 1 year in Iraq. I bought my IQD in Bahrain when they first started selling them. I have never heard anything about the IQD while in country. Soldiers are held up on base and have little information for what is going on outside the walls. And I spent time in Iraq at the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA), where nobody talks about the currency. So to this contact, I have to agree that he would not know anything about the IQD or impending RV.

2. I have a friend in Atlanta, GA that is VP of a local branch (largest in GA for this Bank). He knows nothing about the impending RV, but he said he would just see it appear one day. There would be no planning/prep for the RV as most of the work would be with 1s and 0s on the computers. So with this contact, I agree that your friend's wife wouldn't know anything about the IQD or an impending RV either.

3. As for the psychic, I really can't nor would I want to comment on this one. I only believe in one all knowing/seeing being and it would not be a psychic.

I think people are putting too much into what the "Guru's" are saying. It's obvious they are making much of what they say up and look for anything going on in the world to tie to the RV... such as the opening of new IRS office on a Saturday. I wish Adam would close down this section and everyone would migrate to the NEWS pages. Learn for yourself and stop listening to the "prophets" out there that are nothing but "FALSE PROPHETS". It makes me sick that these people hurt so many with their words, continuing with excuses after they are proven to be wrong over and over again. But many still listen to them. I'd like to see everyone stop posting their words on this board. If you want to see what they have to say, go look at their sites.

Back to the VIP area for me as that's where the good stuff is anyway.

• Upvote 1