Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A RATE YET?

bartstar

I think you may be mistaken. Adam has never claimed a rate. I would be willing to bet 25K dinar that he is not going there. I would love to see the post that he said this in. Prove me wrong and the 25K note is yours.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Adam had said earlier this past week that he would have a rate on early Sunday morning. Has anyone heard anything from him this morning? Just curious, been waiting to see if he posts anything.

where did you see this, newbie? Adam is very reluctant to call rate/date information. Can you provide a link to where you saw this?

HERE YA GO....I WOULD PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS IF I WERE YOU!! PAY UP!

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Bart Matthews <bartm61@gmail.com> wrote:

July 14th, 2011 05:38 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

[Adam Montana] I did get an email from my CBI contact

[Adam Montana] he told me some stuff on wednesday about the budgetr

[Adam Montana] you all know how I am… I’m not spouting off rumors until I confirm it

[Adam Montana] I expect to hear confirmation next business day for the CBI

[Adam Montana] that’s what, Sunday morning for us?

[mac lightning] confirmation of the budget???

[Adam Montana] early Sunday morning

[Adam Montana] mac lightning that and a couple of other things

[mac lightning] cool thx

[Adam Montana] So.. if you don’t hear a rate by Sunday morning, I’ll come into chat and explain the rest

[mac lightning] awesome thx Adam

[Adam Montana] that’s it for now. Stay calm

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

where did you see this, newbie? Adam is very reluctant to call rate/date information. Can you provide a link to where you saw this?

Wow... kinda coming down hard on the newbies aren't we? Let's give em a break shall we... we were all new at one time, and we all appreciate being treated with some respect... it was an honest question... and it looks like he showed you he was right in asking what he did. rolleyes.gif Welcome to the DV Bartstar! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

[Adam Montana] So.. if you don’t hear a rate by Sunday morning, I’ll come into chat and explain the rest

Bartstar... I love it when you are not just blowing smoke! +1 from me buddy! wink.gif

I think you may be mistaken. Adam has never claimed a rate. I would be willing to bet 25K dinar that he is not going there. I would love to see the post that he said this in. Prove me wrong and the 25K note is yours.

Oleman... hope you were serious... cause Bartstar might just be collecting! tongue.gif

Hey Bart Star... your not by "chance" a Packer fan are you??? I was raised in cheesehead country!!! Go Pack!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

And Bart just made 25K :-)!

hmm very interesting and well Oleman you owe him buddy pay up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or next time u might wanna stay away from the bets. Frankie three fingers might take ya in the back and have his way with ya if you get my drift.

laugh.giftongue.gifohmy.gif

• Upvote 2

hmm very interesting and well Oleman you owe him buddy pay up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or next time u might wanna stay away from the bets. Frankie three fingers might take ya in the back and have his way with ya if you get my drift.

Oleman... ya don't wanna meet Frankie three fingers... I hear it can be a nightmare!!!ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifwink.gif

How does anyone know for sure that Adam even knows what hes talking about? I seriously dont think ANYBODY knows, all the intel people push, someone knows someone who said something...etc etc etc....nobody knows when this is going to happen...Not even the the people who started these sites know anything for sure as to when this will happen and what the rate will be. Everyone would like to put their faith and hopes in that one person who talks the best game... Lets hope that Adam, or steve1 or any of the other ones actually know their stuff, but I would gather that they really dont and alot of it is guessing...Dont you guys get tired of sitting in front of the computer waiting and reading and watching for some kind of hope that your dreams are getting ready to come true? I would think you do..every weekend its the same thing, over and over, RV happened, cash in on monday or tuesday....really?

I know we rarely seem to agree - but this just seems to be one of those times... :lol:

Sorry RodandStaff, I hate to tell you that I am a Cowboys fan (don't hate me for it). Live in Central/East TX not too far from Houston. But hey, I appreciate your support as well as the support from the others that posted a reply to this post as well. I know this oleman guy will never pay up, but I don't post BS and don't start rumors. I had a question and it was a legit question and was just wondering if anyone else saw that post earlier in the week.

So, rather than questioning Adam as to where the intel is (still pretty early on a Sunday morning), you end up ripping up each other. Okay. One guys wins a 25k note. Pay up. That's it.

Now back to the intel. Just sit and wait for it, like everything else. Why do you go to the lowest common denominator for discussion, if you can call it that.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Bart Matthews <bartm61@gmail.com> wrote:

[Adam Montana] you all know how I am… I’m not spouting off rumors until I confirm it

[mac lightning] cool thx

MultiQuote

Okay so does it say he is bringing a rate to the chat room. No. It says [Adam Montana] So.. if you don’t hear a rate by Sunday morning, I’ll come into chat and explain the rest

I guess you interpet this to mean he will know the rate today.

Read more:

• Upvote 2

sxottj, on 22 January 2010 - 12:52 PM, said:

[Adam Montana] you all know how I am... I'm not spouting off rumors until I confirm it

[Adam Montana] that's what, Sunday morning for us?

[Adam Montana] no

[Adam Montana] yes

[mac lightning] cool thx

[shanny] confirmation of RV?

[Adam Montana] So.. if you don't hear a rate by Sunday morning, I'll come into chat and explain the rest

[Adam Montana] that's it for now. Stay calm

Read more:

It was origanly posted January 22, 2010

Edited by Sideline
  • Upvote 2

It says [Adam Montana] So.. if you don’t hear a rate by Sunday morning, I’ll come into chat and explain the rest

I guess you interpet this to mean he will know the rate today.

So I guess he is going to go into chat and explain, because I dont see a rate.

[mac lightning] cool thx

[Adam Montana] So.. if you don’t hear a rate by Sunday morning, I’ll come into chat and explain the rest. I will give you the exact rate!

[Adam Montana] that’s it for now. Stay calm OHH and it is so easy to change the actual word to what you want to read LOL

see this is bs don't pay the bet LOL

Read more: