Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Gaurantee

11 Bravo

I don't see an RV with Obama in office, his weak foreign policies and lack of a spine gives countries like Iran a new found confidence to keep Iraq from achieving a democratic Republic through infiltration and subversion of Iraq's young democracysad.gif No Gaurantee's

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't see an RV with Obama in office, his weak foreign policies and lack of a spine gives countries like Iran a new found confidence to keep Iraq from achieving a democratic Republic through infiltration and subversion of Iraq's young democracysad.gif No Gaurantee's

I believe it has nothing to do with Obummer. He is merely doing what he is told. It's the people behind the stage pulling the strings you have to worry about. Keep in mind that our debt was designed with intention to keep us under control. The RV is for "them" and it will happen on "their" terms.

Edited by horns

imo, there are to many factors involved for them to lop, the iraqis, with a lop are still broke, i feel that shabbs and the imf want to go more with what kuwait did and give wealth to the repressed, while building there country. if iraq lops it does them no good.......none. when you see an iraq article, what they talk about in these articles are already complete...... shabbs has been saying since last year feb that he wanted the zeros gone by jan of 2011, so were supposed to believe that maliki and shabbs just talked this week. shabbs is more western minded, and isnt stupid enough to give the people nothing. why do you think all these countries forgave iraqs debt,to be nice, no these countries forgave there debt because the owed countries hold dinar and the imf talked them into taking rv'ed dinar as debt payment so iraq doesnt have to pay them twice. what some do not get is that the imf has to approve any and all monetary changes made by a country. them rv'ing is a no-brainer, and it is very funny to read people saying the will lop.......people need to realize that iraq will profit from this as long as they have more in there reserve than they have in circ, and iraq does.....

• Upvote 10

imo, there are to many factors involved for them to lop, the iraqis, with a lop are still broke, i feel that shabbs and the imf want to go more with what kuwait did and give wealth to the repressed, while building there country. if iraq lops it does them no good.......none. when you see an iraq article, what they talk about in these articles are already complete...... shabbs has been saying since last year feb that he wanted the zeros gone by jan of 2011, so were supposed to believe that maliki and shabbs just talked this week. shabbs is more western minded, and isnt stupid enough to give the people nothing. why do you think all these countries forgave iraqs debt,to be nice, no these countries forgave there debt because the owed countries hold dinar and the imf talked them into taking rv'ed dinar as debt payment so iraq doesnt have to pay them twice. what some do not get is that the imf has to approve any and all monetary changes made by a country. them rv'ing is a no-brainer, and it is very funny to read people saying the will lop.......people need to realize that iraq will profit from this as long as they have more in there reserve than they have in circ, and iraq does.....

'sonny1',

Good morning!

Well said.....people need to Follow the Money Trail, as I have been commenting on for a while now! As you mentioned, ENTIRE countries do not, I repeat, DO NOT forgive debt just for the heck of it, they forgive debt knowing that they will reap a huge monetary benefit on the back-end of Iraq revaluing the currency.

People also need to understand that Iraq is a very unique situation and their potential wealth of natural resources show greater potential than any other country on the planet.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 4

Sonny1 I am an investment banker, and have held dinar for 6 years, and talking with very prominent investors i have never heard it layed out with such realism as you just did. It is so true that iraq will profit trillions from this rv. As always thank you.

• Upvote 4

thanks sonny

<^> B) <^> take that lopsters :)

• Upvote 1

not trying to be argumentative Sonny...but their circulation is 59 trillion...how do they have more in reserve than they have in circulation?...also, not sure what happened to the other thread but Estonian did revalue in January at .001%...you were correct that I mistakenly added an extra 0.

here is the link to Estonian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_kroon

Sonny1 I am an investment banker, and have held dinar for 6 years, and talking with very prominent investors i have never heard it layed out with such realism as you just did. It is so true that iraq will profit trillions from this rv. As always thank you.

'dinarlady',

Good morning!

It is refreshing to see positve, upbeat, and most of all- a person with a common sense approach as your comments suggested!

I look forward to seen more information and comments from you in the future!

Thank you,

GG

not trying to be argumentative Sonny...but their circulation is 59 trillion...how do they have more in reserve than they have in circulation?...also, not sure what happened to the other thread but Estonian did revalue in January at .001%...you were correct that I mistakenly added an extra 0.

here is the link to Estonian

http://en.wikipedia..../Estonian_kroon

im going off the numbers that you lopsters have thrown out there, you guys claim 24-26 trillion in circ, but iraq printed 57-59 trillion, so that leaves 23 trillion or so in there possession. that means profit. plus estonia went up 100 cents that equals 1.00.

• Upvote 4

im going off the numbers that you lopsters have thrown out there, you guys claim 24-26 trillion in circ, but iraq printed 57-59 trillion, so that leaves 23 trillion or so in there possession. that means profit. plus estonia went up 100 cents that equals 1.00.

..............Take that 'LOPSTERS'..........LOL!!!!!! :o:o:o:o

I could not resist......LOL!

GG

im going off the numbers that you lopsters have thrown out there, you guys claim 24-26 trillion in circ, but iraq printed 57-59 trillion, so that leaves 23-26 trillion in there possession. that means profit. plus estonia went up 100 cents that equals 1.00.

Their stated physical currency level outside the CBI is around 29 trillion (25.2 trillion outside of banks and 3.8 trillion in bank vaults). Their total M2 level is 59.4 trillion dinar.

Not sure what happened to the other thread, but you were way off on your assessment of Estonia. 1 kroon was about 100 times more valuable than a dinar, and it didn't increase in value to the euro, it was replaced by the euro at a rate of 15.6466 kroon to 1 euro.

This link shows it took 15.6466 kroons to equal 1 euro:

http://www.ecb.int/euro/changeover/estonia/html/index.en.html

This shows the exchange rate to several currencies on 12/31/10. It took 11.7107 kroon to equal $1, or 1 kroon equaled $0.08539

http://www.eestipank.info/dynamic/erp/erp_en.jsp

I don't see anywhere that shows the value of the kroon increased 100 cents.

• Upvote 2

Their stated physical currency level outside the CBI is around 29 trillion (25.2 trillion outside of banks and 3.8 trillion in bank vaults). Their total M2 level is 59.4 trillion dinar.

Not sure what happened to the other thread, but you were way off on your assessment of Estonia. 1 kroon was about 100 times more valuable than a dinar, and it didn't increase in value to the euro, it was replaced by the euro at a rate of 15.6466 kroon to 1 euro.

This link shows it took 15.6466 kroons to equal 1 euro:

http://www.ecb.int/e...l/index.en.html

This shows the exchange rate to several currencies on 12/31/10. It took 11.7107 kroon to equal $1, or 1 kroon equaled $0.08539

http://www.eestipank.../erp/erp_en.jsp

I don't see anywhere that shows the value of the kroon increased 100 cents.

Correct!....thanks HopefulTxn

here is what I could find on Estonia:

History

The kroon was reintroduced as Estonia's currency on 20 June 1992, replacing the Soviet ruble at a rate of 1 kroon = 10 rubles. (Each person was able to change maximally 1500 rubles to 150 kroons.) Initially, the Estonian kroon was pegged to the Deutsche Mark at a rate of 8 krooni = 1 Deutsche Mark.[6] After the introduction of the euro the fixed exchange rate of 1.95583 DEM to EUR led to an exchange rate of 15.64664 krooni to the euro. On 27 June 2004, as Estonia joined the ERM II-system, the central parity of the Estonian kroon was revalued (by less than 0.001%) to 15.6466 krooni per euro.[7] On 1 January 2011 the euro replaced the kroon as the official currency of Estonia. The kroon circulated alongside the euro until 15 January 2011 at which point it ceased to be legal tender.[8] However, the Eesti Pank will exchange banknotes and coins of kroon and sent without amount and time limit into the Euro.

The CBI site is pretty clear on what the current M2 is....

so they have 29 in circ, and 59 in total, iraq will profit nicely.

and the kroon which is now extinct, because it switched to the euro traded at 1 usd to 11 kroon. the kroon, now the euro goes from 1.19 to 1.30 on a daily basis, you guys can do the math.

• Upvote 3

This is the big dream we are ALL hoping for.

I would love it, and hope that it hold true.

• Upvote 1

so they have 29 in circ, and 59 in total, iraq will profit nicely.

and the kroon which is now extinct, because it switched to the euro traded at 1 usd to 11 kroon. the kroon, now the euro goes from 1.19 to 1.30 on a daily basis, you guys can do the math.

A 59 trillion Dinar RI ( like you suggest by comparing them to Kuwait) will create a liability of over $180 trillion USD if the RI is over $3.00 to each of those 59 trillion Dinars.

Even if Iraq could freeze time long enough to get the G20 countries to advance all of their currency in print, convert it to dollars, and RV it 3:1, then lend it to Iraq to cover their 180 trillion dollar commitment, the printing presses would still have to roll to make up the difference.

Is this really what you meant to say?

Keep in mind that there are folks at DV that have a large amount of respect for you, and many are relying on you to do the thinking for them.

If you truly believe this is possible, then so be it.

I really would like to see a way for Iraq to ReValue or ReInstate their highly inflated money supply; even if it is only $,01 on a straight up RV.

I also understand it will have a higher probability for failure in the future, if they do, due to the magnification of the negative aspects of the inherit inflation, but I am still entitled to hope.

Exactly where does the $180,000,000,000,000.00 to cover a $3.00 + RI come from, in your estimation?

Exactly where does the $180,000,000,000,000.00 to cover a $3.00 + RI come from, in your estimation?

The same place the Wealth went in 2003. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif It is people who determine the value of something, if people feel the value of $3.00 = 1 Dinar, then that's where it comes from. Where does the value of a Painting worth $3,000,000 go after a hole is poked through the canvass in an accident?

-

A 59 trillion Dinar RI ( like you suggest by comparing them to Kuwait) will create a liability of over $180 trillion USD if the RI is over $3.00 to each of those 59 trillion Dinars.

Even if Iraq could freeze time long enough to get the G20 countries to advance all of their currency in print, convert it to dollars, and RV it 3:1, then lend it to Iraq to cover their 180 trillion dollar commitment, the printing presses would still have to roll to make up the difference.

Is this really what you meant to say?

Keep in mind that there are folks at DV that have a large amount of respect for you, and many are relying on you to do the thinking for them.

If you truly believe this is possible, then so be it.

I really would like to see a way for Iraq to ReValue or ReInstate their highly inflated money supply; even if it is only $,01 on a straight up RV.

I also understand it will have a higher probability for failure in the future, if they do, due to the magnification of the negative aspects of the inherit inflation, but I am still entitled to hope.

Most of the currency is in Iraq, not in the US or other countries. How much is held outside the country is not known, and the currency inside the country does not have to be converted to USD, it will just have more value against it.