Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alert from another site:7/16/11 @10 PM

sheepdog

Rec'd this email message this morning from another site. I have no way of verifying this info. Just passing it on.

Sent: 7/16/2011 10:21:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

Subject:
Highest Alert We Have Had Yet!!

If you have been watching the news over the past few days then this email will come as NO surprise to you. Just today on CNN the U.S. has lost much approval by the Arab countries, it has dropped from 50+% to less than 15% approval. It appears that the hold up has been by the USA and greed. I don't need to mention any names. But one of them starts with "O".
Hi Everyone:

I have not yet caught up with all the news in the forums and on cc's that happened today. What I CAN say from the little bit I've heard, is that we are on
HIGH ALERT for anytime between LAST NIGHT IN IRAQ (just after midnight their time) and this Monday morning here in the U.S. (being able to cash in/out this coming week)!!! I pray that this does happen over the weekend.

The reason I say "last night in Iraq" is because some sources are stating that Iraq went ahead and made the RI/RV official last night WITHOUT waiting for the U.S. Other sources state that there's been an agreement with the U.S. and Iraq...yet others say the agreement MAY be between Iraq and Great Britain (pegged to the Great British Pound - GBP).

All sources seem to agree that we will see this in the states by Monday morning...and that the rate is at least in the mid $3.00 to $4.00 range or higher.

Since I am going to be attending family functions this weekend, and will be in and out of cell phone range, I may not be able to email people or call people right away that are on my list. That's why I wanted to give you a HIGH ALERT email tonight...so that you know to be checking on your investment this weekend...so you can be prepared to make your appointments right away.

God's blessings abound...BE good stewards of His blessing!!!

EnJOY your weekend friends!

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

I don't care what your HIGH ALERT says...you don't know crap. NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING. THATS THE WHOLE POINT!! SO Pump somewhere else and stop waisting people's time and money.

Debunker out.

rawwwwwwr you must of woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Go back to sleep you seem tired.emot-shakehead.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

I don't care what your HIGH ALERT says...you don't know crap. NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING. THATS THE WHOLE POINT!! SO Pump somewhere else and stop waisting people's time and money.

Debunker out.

Thank you Debunker. Your mood seems to be in line with mine this morning.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

something strange is going on with exchangrates.orguk because starting last night the exchange rate has been wildly bouncing from around 1172 to around 1132 going back and forth. I have never seen this kind of activity on this site! Just maybe this is it.

Debunker out.

Yep, my sentiments exactly as well! You hit that nail on the head!

• Upvote 4

I wonder what makes this RV imminent enough for a Red Alert?

None of the other RIs or RVs we have had so far this year qualified for that status....

And this one is going to be a RI that is concurrent with a RV...

I don't think we have had many of those lately...

something strange is going on with exchangrates.orguk because starting last night the exchange rate has been wildly bouncing from around 1172 to around 1132 going back and forth. I have never seen this kind of activity on this site! Just maybe this is it.

It is tied to the USD. This has been explained a GAZILLION - JILLION times by now. Due to the locations of various stock markets around the world, trading never ceases. Trading continues 24 hours a day and for only one day a week does it all slow down.

Let's hope that this is it this time. It makes sense to go ahead with a UK ID RV.. Obama still refuses to sign the order to RV for political reasons. he may be holding off till the 2012 campaign is under way & take credit for it.

No, more likely they need to buy time to ready the AMERO for its full introduction. Our central bank has hit the wall with repsect to fractional banking by virtue of modern money mechanics. The only way to reset the US central bank so it can all start over is bring out the new north american currency which is valid in america and canada - the Amero.......there is a ton of info about the Amero out there, just google it.......

here is but one linkl: http://2012poleshift.wetpaint.com/page/The+Amero+%26+Planned+Collapse+of+the+Dollar

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this guy is a f***head take your **** and go

Iraq and UN Chapter Seven

July 17, 2011.

Source: another site

URL: http://www.another site/2011/07/iraq_and_un_chapter_seven.html

The UN Secretary General has recently released another news article discussing the relationship between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti governments. The UN Secretary would like the Iraqi government to pay the 600 k in USD to help with the cost of locating the Kuwaiti property, the archives, the Iraq-Kuwait Boundary maintenance Project. The Iraqi government is not in a hurry to facilitate the Kuwaiti government in helping them with these issues. The biggest problem is the Port of Mubarak that is currently being built by the Kuwaiti government. Iraq remains in Chapter Seven Sanctions.

Ban urges Iraq to show “tangible” progress to obligations towards Kuwait

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2180458&Language=en

Anyone touring Baghdad would immediately notice many unfinished construction projects. With each story being the same. The construction companies involved in building these projects continue building up until the operating capital has depleted. They then stop paying the workers and flee the country. You can read about these types of scenario’s in the link below.

Iraq to fly home despairing Sri Lankan workers

http://newsok.com/iraq-to-fly-home-despairing-sri-lankan-workers/article/feed/275620#ixzz1SB0bbNwn

New Iraqi Currency

In a recent meeting I attended I learned that the updated design of the new Iraqi currency has been completed. It has yet to be issued as the approval from Prime Minister Nuri Maliki has not been authorized. However, even after permission is given to release it further steps have to take place as it has to go through the Iraqi Parliament for a vote. As far as I can see, the schedule does not allow for a vote on the new Iraqi currency before the start of Ramadan. I have plans to send out a copy of the new notes to all my subscribers just as soon as they are released. I’m sure you’re all very anxious to take a look at them. As I’ve said in the past, the new notes will co-exist with the current Iraqi currency and the value will stay the same for now.

I’ve been getting a few emails mentioning a certain forum which I choose to call “The Call Fire-Team” (many will know who this is if you follow this forum). Well, this particular forum has mentioned that in order to re-denominate you have to have 1000 percent or more inflation. This folks is simply NOT true. FYI: Iran is going to be changing out their currency and dropping not three but four zeros from the currency and Iran’s inflation is 14%. Double that of Iraq according to the Central Bank which stands at 7%. Indicators point to Iraq’s inflation rising in the month of July due to higher prices of imported goods. Iraq imports everything and barely exports goods to any country with the exception of oil.

Iran Cabinet Approves Plan to Re-Denominate Currency

Filed Under another site Tagged With Chapter, Iraq, Seven

• Upvote 1

Since I am going to be attending family functions this weekend, and will be in and out of cell phone range, I may not be able to email people or call people right away that are on my list. That's why I wanted to give you a HIGH ALERT email tonight...so that you know to be checking on your investment this weekend...so you can be prepared to make your appointments right away.

Read more:

Always Something......Hope it's true though....

GL to All..

I don't believe Obama has anything to do with it, and if he does it's not enough to stop it. I know some of the habitual liars always use him as an excuse after their fake intel does a faceplant, but that doesn't mean you should believe it. In fact you shouldn't believe anything they say, especially their excuses on why it didn't RV, when they have been wrong three times a week for many years, and still claim that their intel has never been wrong. Even worse is the few that use the, "my intel is so good, it's a few days ahead" line.

I think it's going to happen soon, or we are at least closer than we have ever been, but only a handful of people in the World will know when and how much. Read the rumors at night, giggle, and then have sweet dreams of being rich all nigh long. But don't cry in the morning....

• Upvote 2

Debunker out.

You have the right to not like the post and you also have the right not to read, but please watch what you say

DK

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Unless it is Shabibi giving the high alert, then I seriously doubt the pumper on the other site knows anything.

How many "close calls" have we had over the last 3 years folks?

Let's be hopeful, but with caution to the pumpers in the world.

When reading this, I ask myself this question. If we where at that high of an alert at this moment for an RV, then I seriously doubt I would go to a place where I would be out of cell phone range/reception? Would you, really? This has got to be a joke written by some disciple prodigy of Okie, right?

• Upvote 1

Debunker out.

If ........."NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING" ? If that's supposed to be a true statement then your comments are as useless and pointless as anyone else.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Let's hope that this is it this time. It makes sense to go ahead with a UK ID RV.. Obama still refuses to sign the order to RV for political reasons. he may be holding off till the 2012 campaign is under way & take credit for it.

You don't get it yet....as most don't.this asNOTHING to do with the USA....it's an Iraqi event.

Edited by Sdr
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is tied to the USD. This has been explained a GAZILLION - JILLION times by now. Due to the locations of various stock markets around the world, trading never ceases. Trading continues 24 hours a day and for only one day a week does it all slow down.

yes we know this explanation... but it doesn't change that much and that far if you watch it takes a very long time for the rate to change throughout the day

High Alert = Pumper with Doobage, and refuses to pass...

lol right? good lord this is obvious pumper material I mean come on he won't be available this weekend either?