Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

there WILL BE an rv

drlewis

When? Why? How? and How much?

No one knows! No one knows! No one knows! and Know one knows!

But if you dont believe it will why are you here??? No real logical reason to be here waisting your time any longer! Good Bye

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok it's official we are all bored now,if this is what is being posted! hey it's really hard to be upbeat right now,i just don't know what to think anymore

Keep the faith my brother! Things are moving over there! Its just a matter of time! But dont drive yourself crazy about it all! Gom out and enjoy yourself and forget about it for awhile! I am sure you will hear it when it happens! :D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep the faith my brother! Things are moving over there! Its just a matter of time! But dont drive yourself crazy about it all! Gom out and enjoy yourself and forget about it for awhile! I am sure you will hear it when it happens! :D:D

Ive been trying to be productive and do other things but its hard to not stay glued to the screen freaking hitting refresh on all the dinar sites

• Upvote 2