Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PUMPERS? Really? Show Me.

I've been holding this back for a long time. I just can't hold it any longer.

The so called Gurus are what they are. If you'd like my opinion, check here -

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74167-guru-intel-defined/page__p__566322entry566322

That said.... Here's what's got me miffed... the Pumper issue. If you guys really believe

that these people are doing what they do for personal financial gain, then show me some proof.

I just don't want to believe it without proof. I'll take the bashing if it comes with proof.

But let's settle this thing once and for all.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Why do you need proof? Who cares why they are doing it. The fact of the matter is they are lying to vulnerable people. The most logical explanation for the made up RV days (on a weekly basis might I add) is that they have something at stake in the whole mess. Who knows they could get a 25k note every time somebody buys dinar on some brokers site.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why do you need proof? Who cares why they are doing it. The fact of the matter is they are lying to vulnerable people. The most logical explanation for the made up RV days (on a weekly basis might I add) is that they have something at stake in the whole mess. Who knows they could get a 25k note every time somebody buys dinar on some brokers site.

That's nothing more than your opinion. Show me proof.

"Why do I need proof?" What kind of question is THAT?

You're calling people liars. That's slandeous if you can't prove it.

The dates they predict aren't lies, they are just guesses, opinions

based on "intel" they get. See my explanation of that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

That's nothing more than your opinion. Show me proof.

"Why do I need proof?" What kind of question is THAT?

You're calling people liars. That's slandeous if you can't prove it.

The dates they predict aren't lies, they are just guesses, opinions

based on "intel" they get. See my explanation of that.

Actually, over time, if a prediction proves wrong time and again and yet the same people still throw out a prediction based on info that nobody can find...I call it a lie at worst. It makes the gurus gullible mofos at best.

Imagine if they were doctors , air traffic controllers, missile launch control officers...the world's population would be decidedly smaller.

Edited by Soonerbones

I wouldnt go as far as calling them straight up liars. Is there stuff fabricated oooooo yes!!!!! very fabricated at times. The thing is we don'tspecifically know if they are indeed being the LIARS or actually beig lied to from their intel. The track record isn't good though. They might need to kick back on the dates and rates for a bit reading the intel is fine by me but its been the dates and ates tha people fall for.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I wouldnt go as far as calling tem straight up liars. Is there stuff fabricated oooooo yes!!!!! very fabricated at times. The thing is we don'tspecifically know if they are indeed being the LIARS or actually beig lied to from their intel. The track recordisn't good though. They might need to kick back on he dates and rates for a bit reading the intel is fine by me but its been the dates and ates tha people fall for.

True...but if your weather guy is telling you all thru June-Aug. (northern hemisphere ,people) that it's gonna snow and everyday you tell your friends and yet no snowmen for the 4th of July.... at some point I'd quit telling my friends they need mittens.

But that's just me.

Zigs has a good point. On the one hand, many people have posted "Link?" in response to the alleged pumpers. Many of those same people seem all too eager to sling the mud without adhering to the same standard. If you demand "Link?" from the so-called pumpers, don't be offended when someone demands "Link?" from you when you call a "pumper" out. Otherwise, you're adhering to a double standard. What's good for the goose ....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Zigs has a good point. On the one hand, many people have posted "Link?" in response to the alleged pumpers. Many of those same people seem all too eager to sling the mud without adhering to the same standard. If you demand "Link?" from the so-called pumpers, don't be offended when someone demands "Link?" from you when you call a "pumper" out. Otherwise, you're adhering to a double standard. What's good for the goose ....

No sir, that's not how it works....the burden of proof is on the proclaimer.

• Upvote 1

I wouldnt go as far as calling them straight up liars. Is there stuff fabricated oooooo yes!!!!! very fabricated at times. The thing is we don'tspecifically know if they are indeed being the LIARS or actually beig lied to from their intel. The track record isn't good though. They might need to kick back on the dates and rates for a bit reading the intel is fine by me but its been the dates and ates tha people fall for.

Easy.... you are one of the most level headed members around here so I respect your opinion.

Fabrication is lying, Easy. And accusing people of lying is in factl wrong without proof.

Being wrong about something is not the same as lying. Hell, if that was the case were all liars.

Again I refer to to the linked post in my original post where I defined what I think really motivates the Gurus.

But that's not what really concerns me. It's the idea that they are accused by everyone of not just lying

but for dioing so for profit, from some alleged deal that they have with the Dinar Dealers. That then

amounts to calling the dealers crooks also. Aren't the dealers licensed? Could they not get into some

pretty deep do do if they were found to be paying people to post fraudulent info on public forums?

The proof is in the pudding folks.....you can tell just by reading it its not real! Whatever the pumpers motives are welll who knows! People just need to trust their gut instincts.....you know its not real when you read it! Its written like a fairytale!

The proof is in the pudding folks.....you can tell just by reading it its not real! Whatever the pumpers motives are welll who knows! People just need to trust their gut instincts.....you know its not real when you read it! Its written like a fairytale!

JWJW11.... There you go calling them pumpers. Show me some proof.

Fairytale??? What in the world are you reading?

Why is this so hard for you to understand ? If you have a personal trainer that tells you can bench 550 by Monday, and Monday comes and yet you still struggle with 80 lbs......I'd call that trainer incompetent. Much like dinar gurus have proven to be time and time again.

Want proof of they can't get it right ? You can start with the 'Rumors' section....it's right over there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've been holding this back for a long time. I just can't hold it any longer.

The so called Gurus are what they are. If you'd like my opinion, check here -

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74167-guru-intel-defined/page__p__566322entry566322

That said.... Here's what's got me miffed... the Pumper issue. If you guys really believe

that these people are doing what they do for personal financial gain, then show me some proof.

I just don't want to believe it without proof. I'll take the bashing if it comes with proof.

But let's settle this thing once and for all.

I agree, I have never seen any proof of financial gain on their part or any gain of any kind

Why is this so hard for you to understand ? If you have a personal trainer that tells you can bench 550 by Monday, and Monday comes and yet you still struggle with 80 lbs......I'd call that trainer incompetent. Much like dinar gurus have proven to be time and time again.

Want proof of they can't get it right ? You can start with the 'Rumors' section....it's right over there.

Why is it so hard for YOU to understand my whole point here?

Good grief Man, I'm not saying the Gurus are RIGHT. OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE WRONG.

What I'm saying is that I don't think they are deliberately lying to us. And I don't

think they are being paid to do what they do. How can I be any clearer?

• Upvote 1

Lol there never wll be proof my frend thats why it works so well! Anyone can I hide behind their computer anywhere in the world! Its not difficult to pull it of with acomputer! That all you need! Don't you think its funny.......how every pumpers intel is fabricated to put a spin on whatever news story is released that day!? LOL man comon when you read Okie and Bluwolfs stuff it doesnt remind you of a fairtale from when you were a kid!?

Why is it so hard for YOU to understand my whole point here?

Good grief Man, I'm not saying the Gurus are RIGHT. OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE WRONG.

What I'm saying is that I don't think they are deliberately lying to us. And I don't

think they are being paid to do what they do. How can I be any clearer?

A person does not keep repeating a series of behaviors without a motive.I doubt their motives are to share the potential windfall of dinar so that blessings rain down on us all and for all of those that heed their wisdom.

Lol there never wll be proof my frend thats why it works so well! Anyone can I hide behind their computer anywhere in the world! Its not difficult to pull it of with acomputer! That all you need! Don't you think its funny.......how every pumpers intel is fabricated to put a spin on whatever news story is released that day!? LOL man comon when you read Okie and Bluwolfs stuff it doesnt remind you of a fairtale from when you were a kid!?

No it doesnt. Not at all. What I see is people who are sincerely

sold out on this investment, who believe for whatever reason that

they can help other people to understand why it's a great opportunity

and think they can encourage all those other people to not get dicouraged,

that the RV is really gonna happen, and it's looking like we're pretty close.

Don't you believe that?

Do the Gurus suffer from any number of personality disorders? Sure. We all do.

I really do invite you to see my assessment of Guru "Intel." The link is up

there in my original post.

Soonerbones, this isn't a court of law (my son is an asst. DA, BTW), it's a discussion group. If someone wants a particular level of proof from a proclaimer, then their own posts would be more credible if they reflected that same burden of proof. Simply responding with the "snappy comeback" isn't enough. There's no doubt that the so-called "pumpers" have a poor track record, and I myself put little credence on their claims. But that doesn't justify unsubstantiated accusations as to motive.

• Upvote 1

We're not on the same page at all,ZigsQuote.....if a news headline reads " Obamas Buy Goat for White House Lawn" , Okie would instantly jump to the conclusion that goats are part of Obama's energy policy and that all federal buildings will now use goats as their landscaping enhancement initiative. Since goats are so prevalent in the Middle East and out sourcing is so much easier than buying American goats...import from Iraq. However, given the current USD/IQD exchange rate, a herd of goats numbering ,say, 3 dozen would be worth a 12 pack of Vanilla Cokes and a bottle of scented hand sanitizer.

Well that just won't do ....So let's RV !! Only answer ! Nuff said.

Soonerbones, this isn't a court of law (my son is an asst. DA, BTW), it's a discussion group. If someone wants a particular level of proof from a proclaimer, then their own posts would be more credible if they reflected that same burden of proof. Simply responding with the "snappy comeback" isn't enough. There's no doubt that the so-called "pumpers" have a poor track record, and I myself put little credence on their claims. But that doesn't justify unsubstantiated accusations as to motive.

You're right...so what's wrong asking a pumper to provide a link to their source ?

Edited by Soonerbones