Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Went to the IRS office today

Aqua Dude

nothing was going on at all

they only had one guard....not enough if they were cashing people out

no sounds of money machines(delarues)

no luck today

just wanted to give an update in case anyone was wonderign about the offices t oday...because i sure wanted to know so thats why i went

• Upvote 6

Thanks also,,

More Okie and the rest lies and deceit

Really hope no one went out and bought more dinars because of these lies.

Same lies for how long now????

Yes calling you all out Okie,,non pilot,,PTR, Bilano and the rest.

I could lose what I have invested tomorrow and not a big loss.

But someone that does not have much investing in your trailer park lies and deceit is wrong.

The gurus make this a scam,,ones like you and mentioned above.

Thanks also,,

More Okie and the rest lies and deceit

Really hope no one went out and bought more dinars because of these lies.

Same lies for how long now????

Yes calling you all out Okie,,non pilot,,PTR, Bilano and the rest.

I could lose what I have invested tomorrow and not a big loss.

But someone that does not have much investing in your trailer park lies and deceit is wrong.

The gurus make this a scam,,ones like you and mentioned above.

I just had a very interesting conversation with a gentleman from Kansas City who said he has finnaly had it with Oakie and his intentional lies! He's not sure if Oakie is actually pumping for dealers or if he's just needing the attention to feed his ego, but either way he's hurting a lot of innocent people by constanly spreading all of his crap as fact...even when later he finds it to be incorrect from his "so called sources" , he still continues to spread this load of crap never considering that nothing he has said or predicted has come to fruition so maybe he should wait, or even find more facts to back his info on before he spouts out this stuff! So...because he doesn't this only tells us one thing...he really is a pumper or an attention *****! Never the less...this gentleman from Kansas City is fed up with him and is offering $20,000 for any information on Oakies real identity, actual address, employment info and address, phone number, e mail, anything that might be of help locating Oakie. He and a couple of other gentlemen fom KC are going to make him a visit and just see if they can't help him understand the damage he is causing. I was really suprised when I heard this from this gentleman but from knowing the area from which this guy has his office and busines (9400 block on E. 40 Hwy) there is absolulty no doubt in my mind that he means what he says and is the man to handle the situation!!! I know that sometimes people are just mis-understood and maybe that's the case here so often with poor Oakie...if it is...I'm sure these gentlemen can help him be a little more understandable ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Am I reading this right?

There may be bounty on Oakie's personal information?

If there was a line drawn, that was it.

I'm going to lay low and lurk, it seems to be the best thing to do after that statement.

Good luck everyone, have fun with your witch hunt.

i will say he is not on my radar but k.c. now has the sweetest real cbi ----. you loppers are nuts after all that was dropped on them air/f. you really wanna break them even ?no one forgets that and how this came to be for them.you will not see the new leaders building 23 mega gold palaces while many are hungry. thats not how you get new investors and other arab nations to follow.you 've got to show the $ on the model.

I just had a very interesting conversation with a gentleman from Kansas City who said he has finnaly had it with Oakie and his intentional lies! He's not sure if Oakie is actually pumping for dealers or if he's just needing the attention to feed his ego, but either way he's hurting a lot of innocent people by constanly spreading all of his crap as fact...even when later he finds it to be incorrect from his "so called sources" , he still continues to spread this load of crap never considering that nothing he has said or predicted has come to fruition so maybe he should wait, or even find more facts to back his info on before he spouts out this stuff! So...because he doesn't this only tells us one thing...he really is a pumper or an attention *****! Never the less...this gentleman from Kansas City is fed up with him and is offering $20,000 for any information on Oakies real identity, actual address, employment info and address, phone number, e mail, anything that might be of help locating Oakie. He and a couple of other gentlemen fom KC are going to make him a visit and just see if they can't help him understand the damage he is causing. I was really suprised when I heard this from this gentleman but from knowing the area from which this guy has his office and busines (9400 block on E. 40 Hwy) there is absolulty no doubt in my mind that he means what he says and is the man to handle the situation!!! I know that sometimes people are just mis-understood and maybe that's the case here so often with poor Oakie...if it is...I'm sure these gentlemen can help him be a little more understandable wink.gif

TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDSblink.gif

nothing was going on at all

they only had one guard....not enough if they were cashing people out

no sounds of money machines(delarues)

no luck today

just wanted to give an update in case anyone was wonderign about the offices t oday...because i sure wanted to know so thats why i went

YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR THAT>>>> :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just had a very interesting conversation with a gentleman from Kansas City who said he has finnaly had it with Oakie and his intentional lies! He's not sure if Oakie is actually pumping for dealers or if he's just needing the attention to feed his ego, but either way he's hurting a lot of innocent people by constanly spreading all of his crap as fact...even when later he finds it to be incorrect from his "so called sources" , he still continues to spread this load of crap never considering that nothing he has said or predicted has come to fruition so maybe he should wait, or even find more facts to back his info on before he spouts out this stuff! So...because he doesn't this only tells us one thing...he really is a pumper or an attention *****! Never the less...this gentleman from Kansas City is fed up with him and is offering $20,000 for any information on Oakies real identity, actual address, employment info and address, phone number, e mail, anything that might be of help locating Oakie. He and a couple of other gentlemen fom KC are going to make him a visit and just see if they can't help him understand the damage he is causing. I was really suprised when I heard this from this gentleman but from knowing the area from which this guy has his office and busines (9400 block on E. 40 Hwy) there is absolulty no doubt in my mind that he means what he says and is the man to handle the situation!!! I know that sometimes people are just mis-understood and maybe that's the case here so often with poor Oakie...if it is...I'm sure these gentlemen can help him be a little more understandable ;)

Does not matter what is going on or not going on

THIS IS NOT RIGHT. Stay in KC

Since $20,000 is not bad at all esp. in this tough economy I'm pretty sure a few groups of friends ( 3 or 4 or 5 of them) will be willing to frame him up and then just share the money..... Just pretending etc.... Not impossible.... Infact very possible... And this man's idea is senseless anyway... What does he think he would accomplish (if anything)? Okie is but one of the Liars/Pumpers and imo not even the worst.

I'm pretty sure I know the state he's in.......whats that worth????

I didn't know the IRS got into the FOEX business. Thanks for this relable information.

Nobody has heard of an IRS futures contract??????.

Well guys, one expires April 15 each year....there are some other significant dates, but the fate of that one is fixed in stone.

BTW...I posed the REAL. IRS July 16th link a few days ago.....giving the correct reason for the open saturday show. Nobody listens to things they dont want to hear.?

Edited by Sdr
  • Upvote 1

Am I reading this right?

There may be bounty on Oakie's personal information?

If there was a line drawn, that was it.

I'm going to lay low and lurk, it seems to be the best thing to do after that statement.

Good luck everyone, have fun with your witch hunt.

Ditto.... Back to the shadows