Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CALL SQUAD HOT OFF THE PRESS Such awesome news coming out of Iraq

blonde_minx

Where is it posted i have double checked and i cant see it, this call isnt PTR Conference Call #2 on 7/15/2011 @ 9PM

This is joey, scott etc etc,

If ive missed where its posted let me know :blink:

'blonde_minx',

How about that brief summary of ths call????????

Thank you,

GG

YOUR POST IS...... and its not a CHAT LOG is what I am saying. Its a link to a long recorded call.

got the wrong end of your post, where would you suggest i post this, maybe if its in the wrong place the mods could move it

'blonde_minx',

How about that brief summary of ths call????????

Thank you,

GG

Im just listening to this, maybe whoever gets finished first could please put a summary for the other members :)

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 1

got the wrong end of your post, where would you suggest i post this, maybe if its in the wrong place the mods could move it

Im just listening to this, maybe whoever gets finished first could please put a summary for the other members :)

'blonde_minx',

Great.....thank you!

GG

Baically the important part of this chat comes at the end where Randy from Texas comes on and says "This all should come to a head tomorrow". I am not sure where he gets that info because he didn't really say, but all of the mods seem to respect him and believe what he says.

The rest of the call is mostly people asking tax questions and asking about whether the military in Iraq can buy dinar.

There is a small part of it where people talk about which banks to use to cash in but most of that boils down to "use smaller local banks and support your local economy".

• Upvote 3

Baically the important part of this chat comes at the end where Randy from Texas comes on and says "This all should come to a head tomorrow". I am not sure where he gets that info because he didn't really say, but all of the mods seem to respect him and believe what he says.

The rest of the call is mostly people asking tax questions and asking about whether the military in Iraq can buy dinar.

There is a small part of it where people talk about which banks to use to cash in but most of that boils down to "use smaller local banks and support your local economy".

Thany you for the summary, it will help all who cant listen to it, :)

they are also repeating the article......

Azzaman, July 15, 2011

Iraq’s central says the country is in need of a new currency in which the current zeros are removed to facilitate commercial transactions.

Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi said he was in talks with the prime minister, Noor al-Maliki, on how to go ahead with the bid to issue dinars with lower denomination and higher appreciation.

Shabibi said Iraqis were now relying a lot on the U.S. dollar, particularly in settling cash transactions that required a lot of money.

The use of credit cards is still limited in Iraq and cash is still the main source in trade and commerce.

Allocations even for small projects and to carry out simple commercial deals are in millions or billions of dollars.

Three bundles of $10,000 require carrying or paying about 40 million dinars.

The new arrangement, once carried out, will make transactions simpler and easier, the Central Bank governor said.

Calculating and paying with the current currency makes trade deals rather “awkward and difficult” for a small country like Iraq, Shabibi said.

Other countries, like Turkey and Brazil, successfully dealt with the same problem by removing zeros from their currency.

In Turkey, people dealt with millions of liras for simple purchases and transactions. Today a dollar is worth about 1.6 liras.

Shabibi said there was a lot for Iraq to learn from Turkey.

they are saying it is a revaluation and nothing else

• Upvote 1

'acceb75',

Thank you for the summary!

Have a good day,

GG

joey says when they revalue, they just want to slide things out there, maybe in the next few days, i just dont know,

she goes on to say the WTO wants them to rise the value of there currency and open the private sector

'blonde_minx',

Thank you for the multiple posts/comments of analysis pertaining to this long call!

Great job!!!

GG

They discuss a State Department document which outlines a 5-year plan for the development of Iraq which only has two years remaining. (Hoping to get a website for you [and for me], I went to the State Department website, but I'm having trouble finding it). They cite Hillarious Clinton as saying three years ago that, within five years, Iraq will be the fastest growing economy in the world. They also discuss that, with only two years remaining on this plan, they can't get there with money that won't support it or by waiting until even next year for the money to be revaluated. Iraq needs to get strong money into the system as quickly as possible so it can start providing the funds for this growth at a value it must have in order to begin this huge development and growth program. This means RV, and quickly. And they also discuss Dr. Shabibi's recent comments to Maliki, basically that it is time for Maliki to hop to it and stop stalling, as well as the meeting of Iraqi leaders a couple weeks ago in President Talabani's house (the fact of which I recall, but the contents of the reports on their discussion I have forgotten--will have to search for it again). That meeting apparently also laid out further details of the plan they are implementing even as we speak.

They spoke of this plan being under the radar, actually "hidden in plain sight," in that they tell us, incrementally, each small step they are taking, but they don't put the pieces together for us, and since each step is so small, it squeeks by amost without notice. Thus we have failed to spot Iraq's huge financial. governmental, and structural leaps forward in the past three or so years.

This phone call appears to be over five hours long, and I only listened to the first hour and a half. Probably won't go back and sit through more of it, although it seemed important. But they had begun taking calls, and I have no patience for some of them.

However, the most important part I heard is that they believe the RV is happening right now, right this minute, and that Shabibi worked yesterday (their holy day) to complete some last-minute, but vital

facets of it, and now all is ready for him to "push the pretty button" (not the words they used. I think they said it is ready for him to Rv the currency). haha But these people on the call believe we are sitting on an imminent RV--actually about any minute, in fact.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 2

They discuss a State Department document which outlines a 5-year plan for the development of Iraq which only has two years remaining. (Hoping to get a website for you [and for me], I went to the State Department website, but I'm having trouble finding it). They cite Hillarious Clinton as saying three years ago that, within five years, Iraq will be the fastest growing economy in the world. They also discuss that, with only two years remaining on this plan, they can't get there with money that won't support it or by waiting until even next year for the money to be revaluated. Iraq needs to get strong money into the system as quickly as possible so it can start providing the funds for this growth at a value it must have in order to begin this huge development and growth program. This means RV, and quickly. And they also discuss Dr. Shabibi's recent comments to Maliki, basically that it is time for Maliki to hop to it and stop stalling, as well as the meeting of Iraqi leaders a couple weeks ago in President Talabani's house (the fact of which I recall, but the contents of the reports on their discussion I have forgotten--will have to search for it again). That meeting apparently also laid out further details of the plan they are implementing even as we speak.

They spoke of this plan being under the radar, actually "hidden in plain sight," in that they tell us, incrementally, each small step they are taking, but they don't put the pieces together for us, and since each step is so small, it squeeks by amost without notice. Thus we have failed to spot Iraq's huge financial. governmental, and structural leaps forward in the past three or so years.

This phone call appears to be over five hours long, and I only listened to the first hour and a half. Probably won't go back and sit through more of it, although it seemed important. But they had begun taking calls, and I have no patience for some of them.

However, the most important part I heard is that they believe the RV is happening right now, right this minute, and that Shabibi worked yesterday (their holy day) to complete some last-minute, but vital

facets of it, and now all is ready for him to "push the pretty button" (not the words they used. I think they said it is ready for him to Rv the currency). haha But these people on the call believe we are sitting on an imminent RV--actually about any minute, in fact.

Hope this helps.

P. S. They have said that the .80 cent RV isn't going to happen because George Soros and his ilk would buy up everything, would own Iraq, and that Dr. Shabibi is not going to allow that to happen. These people on this call have enormous respect for Dr. Shabibi, and they suggest,

"Watch Shabibi."