Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ebay Auction Listings

theadicts

Create a marketing frenzy (pumpers) = surge in profits. On the buy end AND on the sell end.... Buy low from individuals desperate or fed up, sell high to those thriving on intel rumors. Ebay is a great venue...no accountability, no reporting....

That's capitalism at work.

So what - some people want out - for whatever reason

Could be counterfeit too!

Very likely that folks find it less of a loss to sell current Dinar ahead of a ReDenomination, and save having to pay the spread to convert them to the newer Article 140 compliant notes, when introduced.

They can always buy the new currency back, when introduced, and save a lot of selling and buying fees; as well as the logistical problems of an undefined exchange process for Dinar held outside of Iraq.

On the counterfeit issue, since all transactions are covered by Paypal, if there were any instances of counterfeiting ( none reported so far by EBay customers), not only would the buyer be refunded their money, the seller would also be prosecuted by Paypal, then EBay.

This would create one of those "innocent, until proven bankrupt" situations.

The OP is correct; no shortage of Dinar on EBay.

Mid July was talked about so much and was mentioned by people 'in the know' that many people got their hopes up that this was our time.

Now I think some people have splashed cold water on their face and realized this isn't happening over night.

I can see them wanting to sell off some to make a profit even if it is a small one.

Check the 'Completed Listings' and see how many auctions actually sold and for how much.

My small amount can lay in the safe until I can sell them for ANTIQUES and make a profit.. LOL

I'm reading this book until I see 'The End'

buds

Okie, Steve, Bluwolf, Frank, are no doubt in my mind making money from the brokers. Who in hell else would sit on their computer all day spewing lie after lie. It would be hard to keep that on your conscience unless it was how you made your living.

The dinar community has hit an all time low.

With all the RD articles coming about it makes me think the pumpers are the only thing left (besides Scooter who has better info than anyone) keeping things positive.

Heres to hoping we get great intel today or over the weekend!