Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Bank Rumor???

3amigos

Don't get frustrated Mikejames. A post like this is going to bring the heat. Nothing you can do about it. Too many bank rumors in just the last 3 months that have not came through. This rumor is not much different than the others. I hope what you say is true and I am not busting your balls. Just know that the ball busting has just begun!!!!!

Good thing I'm wearing my cup;)

]

Mike, the fact that you weren't a "one post wonder" and continued to stay on the board and chat, as well as said you would come back Monday with an update gives you more credibility than most 3 post newbies with a bank "rv Monday" story......my personal take on this, especially with the manager calling you from their cell phone, after hours, is that the manager may be invested personally in the dinar and follows these sites, and feels personally that something may occur over the weekend.....had they received any type of memo about an rv from corporate, I think he would have been too busy trying to order more for himself, family, friends(from a dealer).....thats my take on the situation....

Well I don't know what to think about this rumor........but my thoughts on your last comment about purchasing more dinar is that in doing so it would be insider trading and unless he would want to visit with the Feds and spend time in prison I don't think he should go that route. He may own some dinar himself like you suggest and decided to give Mike a heads up without really saying anything that would get him into trouble......just saying. Have a great nite and a better weekend.

• Upvote 1

]

Well I don't know what to think about this rumor........but my thoughts on your last comment about purchasing more dinar is that in doing so it would be insider trading and unless he would want to visit with the Feds and spend time in prison I don't think he should go that route. He may own some dinar himself like you suggest and decided to give Mike a heads up without really saying anything that would get him into trouble......just saying. Have a great nite and a better weekend.

I could be wrong on this but I don't believe Insider trading applies to currency investments since it is not regulated by the SEC. But I'm no foreign currency expert. I was a financial advisor and I have my series 7 but this is my first investment in foreign currency. Also he never told me a rate or that it was a done deal. So I'm hoping for the best and at the very least I will take away some good information that I can pass on.

hmmm what city? I live in Kokomo

Aruba, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya. B)

To Bermuda, Bahama, Post RV pretty mama

Wells Fargo, Montego baby why don't we go

Down to Kokomo

We'll read a Bank Story fast

And then we'll all get Snowed

Bank People don't really know

Way down u know it's so ! :lol:

• Upvote 4

Down to Kokomo

lol...that took some effort a plus one from me:)

• Upvote 1

Hopefully the bank manager is correct. But if he just wanted to chat about the Dinar, he could have done that on the phone, or he could have asked to meet away from work on personal time and just got idea's or compared notes from each other. Maybe mikejames has got some great intel.....

hmmm what city? I live in Kokomo

I'm from Kokomo as well. Small world.

Here's to hoping!

Boiler

Down to Kokomo

Ha. Unfortunately this Kokomo is surrounded by cornfields and not water:)

Hopefully the bank manager is correct. But if he just wanted to chat about the Dinar, he could have done that on the phone, or he could have asked to meet away from work on personal time and just got idea's or compared notes from each other. Maybe mikejames has got some great intel.....

I really hope I do too...please RV!!! :D

I'm from Kokomo as well. Small world.

Here's to hoping!

Boiler

Ha. Unfortunately this Kokomo is surrounded by cornfields and not water:)

Ahh Kokomo...lots of pretty lights, oh wait those are evil stop lights that make your trip through town much longer than it needs to be. Good thing they are building a bypass for the old bypass :P

• Upvote 1

]

I don't think any Banks were given any knowledge about the IQD revaluing by Monday. I don't think Obama is holding up the rv. I don't think our Treasury dept could give you a rate/date right now. I don't think the bank manager wants to beat up Mike and steal his dinar. I think either the bank manager is an investor himself and feels confident in a possible rv over the weekend, or that, as Mike stated, he wants to go to dinner.....for what its worth I'm being told we may see an rv on Sunday, so I hope the manager heard the same thing....but I doubt it. Regardless I appreciate Mike bringing the rumor.

Here's my best guesstimate Mike.... He's gonna offer you a free safe deposit box

for your Dinar, that way you'll be ready to cash in with him when the time comes.

We gotta know that these bankers are drooling over the prospects of all the millions

of dollars coming into there coffers. That's what they're in business for.

• Upvote 1

]

Hey Steel, what governing body would enforce an "inside trade" on currencies? To the best of my knowledge, the SEC does not govern FOREX. Enlighten me.....

I could be wrong on this but I don't believe Insider trading applies to currency investments since it is not regulated by the SEC. But I'm no foreign currency expert. I was a financial advisor and I have my series 7 but this is my first investment in foreign currency. Also he never told me a rate or that it was a done deal. So I'm hoping for the best and at the very least I will take away some good information that I can pass on.

You are correct, There is no insider trading with currency trading. Here is an insert with link to some basics..

If your biggest Japanese client, who also happens to golf with the governor of the Bank of Japan tells you on the golf course that BOJ is planning to raise rates at its next meeting, you could go right ahead and buy as much yen as you like. No one will ever prosecute you for insider trading should your bet pay off. There is no such thing as insider trading in FX; in fact, European economic data, such as German employment figures, are often leaked days before they are officially released.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/06/SevenFXFAQs.asp#axzz1SF6QbqJ9

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/06/SevenFXFAQs.asp#ixzz1SF7oZl7j

mikejames,

Thanks for not being a "one post ghost." Everybody at DV(and every other forum) are anxious to say the least! We want the RV eons ago! Let's hope the manager there is just straight up and Monday is for real!

COME ON RV!!

Bologna INTEL. Anyone who believes a bank rumor might as well ask the Tooth Fairy to cash in for you. I am smelling a Pumper here.The banks know zero. They will never have any advanced warning that an RV will occur. Impossible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Bologna INTEL. Anyone who believes a bank rumor might as well ask the Tooth Fairy to cash in for you. I am smelling a Pumper here.The banks know zero. They will never have any advanced warning that an RV will occur. Impossible.

Yep

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing MJ. I hope you are right. I plan as well to go to my bank in the AM and check on a few things. The last time I talked to them they didn't deal with it at all but that was about a year and a 1/2 ago. Maybe things have changed by now. We will see. I hope to hear something positive from them. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 1

Yes, there is a follow up and goes a little like this.

"So, I went into the same bank and talked to the Manager (wink and a smile), we then went over ways of keeping of this charade to get more people buying Dinar from said bank. The only way to really get people spending is to keep the lies up there."

All this topic was, was a sad and fruitless attempt at trying to gain business by seeking out the uninformed. Once it was realized that said "PUMP" was not going to work. User changed his name and is trying again next Thursday.

"All that has happened, will happen again."

• Upvote 2