Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rolling out lower denominations!!!

Ghost Rider

This is not a "cookie cutter" situation here.

Here is what I would suggest to you... Just read ONLY Iraqi News strait from the source in Iraq. If you have been in this investment long, you should know all the Iraq news sites especially in Baghdad. Put aside all the negatives and listen to what they are saying of late (Past month, but recent days especially). It will do you good to get away from sites with the "GURU's and "Intel", as well as the negative mis-information that has been passed around. If you are truly interested in understanding what is being said NOW (NOT past statements and political governmental info), I again would suggest to you to use Google Chrome (Translates on the fly) and go straight to the Iraqi news (In Country) and READ what they are saying.

I respect your opinion, but you are also wrong in your thinking.

Respectfully,

GR

Ghost rider, I could not agree with you more. He really is annoying sometimes with his LOP Bulls%4

• Upvote 1

Shabibi can ask all he wants to. Obama has the bill sitting on his desk & refuses to sign the bill to RV the ID.

Obama is holding off till next year to sway the elections. He will take credit for saving America like he did for the killing of OBL. The UN, the IMF, the World Bank & CBI have met all obligations to RV. Obama is the only holdout. He can sign the bill today but he won't.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Damm you friend..... :P I must agree and its not without the middle finger to the ME................. I don't like the news coming out but how can anyone read it as positive????

I can't believe everybody actually thinks that the Iraqi government tells the truth in all these press releases!! :D

Holy crap, our western governments lie to us a dozen times a day and most of our press are complicit in it!

Wake up folks. Stop listening to the lopster guru, keep. It isn't worth the time to give him a forum to let loose his daily lop dribble. He is a complete bummer! Just don't respond to him and give him reason to keep typing.

The fact that the Iraqi government continues to release these 000 stories on a continual basis has to mean were close. What other purpose would it serve. Can you imagine what the locals must think if this issue divides us investors like this!

It isn't going to be $3+ a dinar, but more likely in the $.10 - $.30 range in my opinion and I'll be happy as poop with that.

Then put me on your ignore list, and continue to read the negative articles as something GREAT!!! laugh.gif You wont hurt my feelings I promise!!!

Nobodies trying to hurt your feelings. A lot of us are just sick of seeing your name on every forum string here. You have a one track mind and your always pumping your lop BS. You really are becoming neurotic you know. :eek:

You should take a break, go on vacation, read a book, just get away from the dinar for a while. Many of us will feel better and you will too. When you come back it will all be over and we can go on our merry ways. Ahhhh!!! :wave:

• Upvote 3

It isn't going to be $3+ a dinar, but more likely in the $.10 - $.30 range in my opinion and I'll be happy as poop with that.

blink.gif That... is... a ... "disturbing visual" my friend... I didn't know poop was "happy"! rolleyes.gif Jk... but I bet the poop pile would be happy if it did value at 3+ though... and least you could honestly say... you wouldn't be hearing it complain! tongue.gif

Nobodies trying to hurt your feelings. A lot of us are just sick of seeing your name on every forum string here. You have a one track mind and your always pumping your lop BS. You really are becoming neurotic you know. :eek:

And thats exactly why I made that comment genius......if you dont like reading what I have to say, save yourself the trouble and put me on your ignore list....then I dont have to hear you crying because Im not telling you its gonna RV tommorow at 5 bucks!!!

• Upvote 1

OK here's a question I have been pondering:

There seem to be two main RV camps.

Group 1 believes the dinar will revalue in the .10-.30 range

Group 2 believes 3+

I found the reasoning behind the 3+ (Shabibi wanting to be in line with Kuwait and also because they are sharing a border and ports it makes sense for curencies to be close)

I can't find the reasoning behind the .10-.30. Can you guys help explain that?

OK here's a question I have been pondering:

There seem to be two main RV camps.

Group 1 believes the dinar will revalue in the .10-.30 range

Group 2 believes 3+

I found the reasoning behind the 3+ (Shabibi wanting to be in line with Kuwait and also because they are sharing a border and ports it makes sense for curencies to be close)

I can't find the reasoning behind the .10-.30. Can you guys help explain that?

According to Scooter the Dinar is worth 23 cents each. Give or take about 50% since he did this so therefore about 15 to 35 cents a Dinar.

According to Scooter the Dinar is worth 23 cents each. Give or take about 50% since he did this so therefore about 15 to 35 cents a Dinar.

If there are 10T dinars in circulation (M2), and many think its much higher, that would require $2.3T USD to support that rate, which seems very unlikely for a country that maybe has a $50B USD GDP. It would be very nice, but I think 1 cent is more likely the top of what we can expect.

If there are 10T dinars in circulation (M2), and many think its much higher, that would require $2.3T USD to support that rate, which seems very unlikely for a country that maybe has a $50B USD GDP. It would be very nice, but I think 1 cent is more likely the top of what we can expect.

1 cent? Why would people waste time on an investment that has a return of 1 cent?

1 cent? Why would people waste time on an investment that has a return of 1 cent?

Because they bought it for even less! If you bought somewhere between 1170 and 800 dinars per dollar (i.e. the spread between the official CBI rate and the rate folks like dinarbanker charge) then an increase to 100 dinars per dollar (1 cent per dinar) is an 11x to 8x return, pretty sweet in my view.

Are you serious? Do you really own Dinar or did you just stop by this site to meet some new people to chat with?

I do actually own dinar. When I said "people" I was really meaning why would the US hold so much dinar and why all the talk about how this can solve the debt crisis if the rate were going to be .01?

Right, but where does he come up with those numbers? What is his logic?

Scooter has done massive resreach on all the known data from Iraq. Please search Scooter on this site. He has literally spent over a thousand hours over the years doing primary research. He took what Iraq has in circulation against what they have in reserves and came up with several figures ranging from about 10 cents per Dinar to in excess of 1 dollar per Dinar. The common mean was at least 23 cents per Dinar, I believe for 2009. 2010 was much higher.

I have some trouble following all of Scooters original research and I love mathmatics. His research is solid. Please take a look until you get dizzy and then take a break. :)

Scooter has done massive resreach on all the known data from Iraq. Please search Scooter on this site. He has literally spent over a thousand hours over the years doing primary research. He took what Iraq has in circulation against what they have in reserves and came up with several figures ranging from about 10 cents per Dinar to in excess of 1 dollar per Dinar. The common mean was at least 23 cents per Dinar, I believe for 2009. 2010 was much higher.

I have some trouble following all of Scooters original research and I love mathmatics. His research is solid. Please take a look until you get dizzy and then take a break. :)

I have looked at his charts and while pretty, they make my head swim. I will be over the moon with any rate higher than .25. Less than that will be OK but ideal is more than .25.

Hey people...do any of you know how the turkish lira re-gained its purchasing power?? Thru introdicing a new currency...kinda like Iraq is getting ready to do. But do you know the key to introducing a new currency?? You exchange the old for new at a pre-determined rate. NOT one for one. Turkey lopped 6 yes thats right, SIX zeroes off their currency when they introduced their new currency. The smoke and mirrors are coming from your pumping gurus..someone should do an IP address search on them and go have a stern talking to with them.

GOOOOOO R.........nevermind

Hey people...do any of you know how the turkish lira re-gained its purchasing power?? Thru introdicing a new currency...kinda like Iraq is getting ready to do. But do you know the key to introducing a new currency?? You exchange the old for new at a pre-determined rate. NOT one for one. Turkey lopped 6 yes thats right, SIX zeroes off their currency when they introduced their new currency. The smoke and mirrors are coming from your pumping gurus..someone should do an IP address search on them and go have a stern talking to with them.

GOOOOOO R.........nevermind

This has already been discussed and debunked (the LOP).