Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Info

StopdaBS

7-15-2011 Guru Delta the holdup is the USA and today in Iraq from high officials they confirmed to me again the USA is the hold up. Pres O can give the executive order to give green light to do this – the USA devalued the dinars in the first place long ago and the USA has the same power to Revalue the dinars...Shabibi was to RI-RV on June 29th - 30th but it was held up by the USA...Shabibi is not the trigger puller, the USA is...the executive order awaits the President’s word to say GO.

Where do these people come up with this garbage! Do you think if the US had the power to do this they would be stressing over raising the debt ceiling and debating on which funds they are going to be cutting and possibly no SSI checks going out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Where do these people come up with this garbage! Do you think if the US had the power to do this they would be stressing over raising the debt ceiling and debating on which funds they are going to be cutting and possibly no SSI checks going out.

BINGO !!! You posted what I wanted to say, but not being American I felt I should keep this to my self.

pp

Ya think maybe our SNEAKY politicians might be putting out some smoke and mirrors too?????

This is not smoke and mirrors they would not let it go to this extent if they new they had power to make this RV happen sitting on the back burner. I think they are as clueless as we are about this happening or they don't anticipate it happening anytime soon. That is what has me concerned is that they might know this won't be happening anytime soon and they need a resolution buy Aug. 2.

This is not smoke and mirrors they would not let it go to this extent if they new they had power to make this RV happen sitting on the back burner. I think they are as clueless as we are about this happening or they don't anticipate it happening anytime soon. That is what has me concerned is that they might know this won't be happening anytime soon and they need a resolution buy Aug. 2.

Ever heard the term "Never let a good disaster go to waste"? I wouldn't put anything past our politicians. If this was true in the back of their minds they may be using this bantering to edge in something else they want first. I know it sounds cynical but unfortunately that is where they've gotten me at this point.

Frank and Delta are not goonies...Delta reads and speaks Arabic, which is invaluable to understanding what is going on in the sandbox...They are very optimistic about the RV arriving, as is Randy Koonce, who everyone respects tremendously.

What have some of you detractors done to gain any credibility, other than to bash good people with good intentions?

These are my christian brothers, and though I am a newbie to this investment, my hundreds of hours of listening and reading have resulted in my appreciation not only of these I have just mentioned, but also to the Call Squad and their nightly rational discussions..

Randy is participating on their call at this very minute, and he is really expecting, and looking for a confirmation from the sandbox that today, July 16, we will learn the rate that has already been determined, and all those causing delays for political reasons will get out of the way.

God Bless America, America, Bless God!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1