Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now that's quite the fist post !! Welcome to the site. Yes I believe we will see the fruits of this long wait. Need a thick hide as some can get under your skin. ( I know, as after 7+ yrs ) it still happens to me.

Enjoy !!!!!

pp

I AGREE WITH YOU POKERPLAYER WOW WHAT A FIRST POST.....ITS JUST AMAZING HOW SOME OF THESE NEWBIES CAN COME UP WITH THIS TYPE OF POST.. :lol::lol:

I AGREE WITH YOU POKERPLAYER WOW WHAT A FIRST POST.....ITS JUST AMAZING HOW SOME OF THESE NEWBIES CAN COME UP WITH THIS TYPE OF POST.. :lol::lol:

LOL thats funnyn stuff! you guys are so jaded! I hope to change that! I will actually take your complment since you seem to think I am not new! Im just a commited quick learner man! Thats it no alteror motive just tred of watching the NEGATIVE NELLYS cloud the good peoples vision! Thats it!

WOW. Right or wrong.....there's a bull in the china shop for sure....but there's something familiar about the style of writing.... .

THINK... man thats awesome! MY style of writing??? Thanks for the compliment! Man I am no one you have ever seen here! Only been in for 4 months and thats the truth! Alll I'm askin for is exactly what your name says!

JW11

Thankyou for proving my point for me. It is clear that you are blind to any other outcome than a overnight RV which is typical because that is what you have been brainwashed to believe. Of course you bring forum facts which just concretes the fact that you don't have a clue what it is going on. The "plan" makes sense to you huh? Hahaha.... That is the biggest pumper tool that has ever been thought up. I asked one simple thing of you, to explain how an overnight RV is possible. I figured that would be a little much for you to handle. Who needs answers right? We will all just be "positive" and believe everything that sounds "positive". Facts don't really matter as long as we can refrain from being "negative".

It's funny how you can come onto this site and tell me that I have no facts because there are none. Well how convenient for you. This way you can continue to believe all the lies huh? Here is a simple fact. There is somewhere around 24 to 30 trillion dinar in circulation. I know that "positive" people like you don't like facts and you can continue to believe that isn't a fact but the documentation is clear. Maybe you are on fantasy island and met Boss and Tattoo when you got off that plane but us that live in reality do not ignore what we are being told just to stay "positive".

If you truely believe that a RV is immenet then that is fine. There are many on here that do. I am not trying to take that away from you. Believe what ever you will but don't come at me as being negative because I'm not a follower like you. I think it's great that you want more positivity and thats fine as long as it doesn't get in the way of the facts. Pumpers have been using "positivity" to sway people from the get go.

I have a good friend who will hardly even talk to me because he says that I am too "negative" about this investment when all I am trying to do is wake him up to the possibility that he may not become a multimillionare overnight. He has the same mentality as you. Hear no evil see no evil. It is people like yourself and like him who will be the most devastated if this doesn't come out the way you want. Prepare.

• Upvote 1

This WHOLE post has been nothing but NEGATIVE ATTACKS on users of this forum. You may be 39 years of age, but your acting like school yard bully. Sounds like you should spend more time with your wife and children than looking into dinar related posts. How much of YOUR FAMILIES TIME did you waste in posting this Blog? You could have been outside playing ball with your kids, maybe taken your wife out on a date. This is obviously effecting you in a negative way. I fell for you I really do. You sound like a really smart guy, But posting on a blog and being as negative as you are right now really makes me think you have bigger mental issues.

JWJW11

I like your style

Come on down to FL (if you aren't already here) and I will treat you to a helluva post RV BBQ party...

Just be ready to stay up late and party hard like the Possum does !

LOL you mentioned the possum!!! man I'm in Florida.....im there!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sounds like a bunch of old women

Whoa!! What about old men? or young ones? You wiped out two entire groups of people with that one dumb comment, women and the elderly. Not fair without proof. Where's your source? You need to provide a link!! lol Sheesh!!! Men!!! haha

what do you mean you won't LET your wife on this site?

:lol: with a name like that ya cant be all that bad.lolol- had one when i got married. sold it after we got married. Im still trying to figure out which one wouldve been the cheapest.. i know the answer and i wanna live. so this is where i shut up. Some one asked me once -what would i do IF i could do it all over again----- Somehow ya cant talk when ya got a hamburger in yer mouth at one of those --we oughta get tagether BBqs wit the family. -My answer went something like this -- humpfmmuushoverbeerauuugh shhhhoo- The guy went away happy- the guy was me--- :twothumbs: Vern :eyebrows::lol::lol::lol:

First off let me say this LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!! 2 of the exact people I was referring to where the first to reply!!! UMBERTNO you came back 3x to post!!! LMAO.......Thanks for proving my point! First thing I was right about! Dude you just can't figure out which side of the fence you want to be on! Keep stradling my friend!

End Quote

No comment... I do advocate Freedom of Speech.

Edited by umbertino

i thot he had his wife in his sites---- er sorry- couldnt make it out --- :lol: so he wont let her talk -huh? so that says -she doesnt need sign language - that she can type and read at the same time--- Damm that makes her smarter than him then doesnt it? :blink:

Edited by vern

Just so you know, the leader of this website, Adam Montana has even voiced his thoughts about the dinar doing a RD here is a chat portion

[straightshot] you say the RD and RV could happen at same time... but rd takes months... coild you elaborate?

[Adam Montana] if it doesn't pop before August 1 - I advise you all to turn off the dinar sites and take a month off

[Adam Montana] Straightshot it only takes one day to ANNOUNCE the RD! That's what I mean

[Adam Montana] obviously the whole process takes longer

[Adam Montana] also

[Adam Montana] they have to have lower denoms in place before they can RV

[Adam Montana] how will they make change?

[straightshot] Adam Montana an d you think both will be announced together... maybe

[Adam Montana] the lower denoms have to be there

[straightshot] (?)

[Adam Montana] Straightshot possibly

Read more:

So is Adam Montana a negative nelly? I personally see him as a very well informed person myself.

UMBERTINO "NEGATIVE NELLY" dude you couldn't stay away you came back 3x to post! LOL You didn't make a factual statement about one thing I said! LOL! You just wanted Quote and end quote me in my bragging about my blessed life! LOL You wanted to tell everyone I am just some weirdo! LOL You are funny and cant get enough of this! So which one are you BROKE, LONELY, or MISERABLE??? bet all 3!!!

End Quote

I do advocate Freedom of Speech and I must acknowledge ( sigh) your right to post....Period.

Starting a serious debate with you would be like shooting on the Red Cross, I guess.... Which I'll personally refrain from doing....Don't knpw about others...

Like your buddy says ... Nuff Said.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

JW11

Thankyou for proving my point for me. It is clear that you are blind to any other outcome than a overnight RV which is typical because that is what you have been brainwashed to believe. Of course you bring forum facts which just concretes the fact that you don't have a clue what it is going on. The "plan" makes sense to you huh? Hahaha.... That is the biggest pumper tool that has ever been thought up. I asked one simple thing of you, to explain how an overnight RV is possible. I figured that would be a little much for you to handle. Who needs answers right? We will all just be "positive" and believe everything that sounds "positive". Facts don't really matter as long as we can refrain from being "negative".

It's funny how you can come onto this site and tell me that I have no facts because there are none. Well how convenient for you. This way you can continue to believe all the lies huh? Here is a simple fact. There is somewhere around 24 to 30 trillion dinar in circulation. I know that "positive" people like you don't like facts and you can continue to believe that isn't a fact but the documentation is clear. Maybe you are on fantasy island and met Boss and Tattoo when you got off that plane but us that live in reality do not ignore what we are being told just to stay "positive".

If you truely believe that a RV is immenet then that is fine. There are many on here that do. I am not trying to take that away from you. Believe what ever you will but don't come at me as being negative because I'm not a follower like you. I think it's great that you want more positivity and thats fine as long as it doesn't get in the way of the facts. Pumpers have been using "positivity" to sway people from the get go.

I have a good friend who will hardly even talk to me because he says that I am too "negative" about this investment when all I am trying to do is wake him up to the possibility that he may not become a multimillionare overnight. He has the same mentality as you. Hear no evil see no evil. It is people like yourself and like him who will be the most devastated if this doesn't come out the way you want. Prepare

Man I love the fact you came back again! Dont worry I'm not going anywhere! I may go to sleep eventually but I will be back tomorrow after church.

Im not really sure what point it is were trying to make! You stll didnt answer my question! If you dont believe..................why are you here? No ones brained washed me....I think Ive been pretty clear that this is how and what I think! Pay attention things are gunna get interesting one day and your gunna sleep right thru it! Yea that paln that you and all the NEGATVE NELLYS want to ignore does exsist! You really believe the US went over and occupied that country for 8yrs for nothing? Dude now thats naive! Just to clarify I came at you with nothing! You came to me all I did was throw you a bone by starting this post cause knew You would come! So tell you what you dont come at me and I will continue the good notion of POSITIVE THINKING!

Your not trying to take that away from me??? Comon man thats exactly what your doing I watch you all the time with your negative posts! You come on here cause your friend wont talk to you anymore cause as YOU said he thinks your to negative! Your right it me and him and all the other positive thinkng people who are wrong and your right! LOL

Man I cant believe yopu have a friend who wont even talk to you cause your sooo negative! lol Man do yourself a favor and go out and have dinner with that friend tonight and tell him JWJW11 made you see the light! lol good luck to you!

ha you got like -37 for that.......but you know what.......your kinda right! Watch I'll get a smattering of red too!

He got-37 because sometimes the Truth doesn't make one popular....Happened lots of times....That doesn't make him necessarily less right and viceversa. with those sometimes collecting lots of pluses out of people's emotions..... Doesn't mean they're necessarily right.... Just check some Members Points on this Forum....If one is able enough to push that emotion button ( esp. on some sensitive issues) then it's game won ( as for points) for them... Truth and deceit do not count that much.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like you got it all figure out in your 4 months. You're right...That may have been sufficient time for you to do diligent research and to form an educated opinion. Of which you are completely entitled. What I can tell you is 4 months is not sufficient time to see the changing faces on this site or the waves of investors. The broken hearts and deep regrets that each wave brings forth takes an equal number away as it resides. You see... the homeless vet that came on here a year ago wondering if it was really going to save him like so many people told him it would... bothers me more than you know. The people losing or that have now lost their homes or filed bankruptsy. Many buying Dinar for their hail mary saving touchdown because the RV is upon us. The folks with cancer or who's spouses are afflicted wanting this miracle to save them or their family. The divorces that are or have occurred and the unemployed that come in here thinking this will fix it.... this will fix it. As they tell others to invest and to buy more because it is a can't miss investment because some gurus that have 4 whole months of research say it will.

You see... being positive is a beautiful thing in life. Frankly, there isn't enough of it in the world. But my friend... just as their are people that know more than me their are people that know more than you. Are you so positive and smart that you are too naive to listen? I thank God there are people on this site kind enough and strong enough to offer a different and more grounded perspective. People that aim to teach and share their Dinar education that care about the lives of the people I mentioned above. People that stand up to the pumper gurus that are outright coning others for one of 2 reasons: they plan on making money from them or they are fulfilling that insatiable ego because for once in their lives they are popular at something and finally have a medium for their voice. Adam is right up front that this is a business for him and I love that. The other's intentions lurk in the shadows TBD. You have a lot to learn. No amount of cheerleading is going to prepare people more then learning about their investment from all sides through their own research as well as listening to others. Just curious but do you think that Bernie Madoff investors thought the naysayers on that investment were negative and stupid too?

I have high hopes for this investment or I wouldn't be in it. I have contingency plans if it doesn't pan out. It is too bad you decided to do a drive by shooting post because you sound like an intelligent poster that could offer up good discussion.

Very balanced and compassionate understanding of the human condition as relates to this investment. I got suckered into the idea of 3,000+ multiple gain only a couple of weeks ago and have been intensely researching it. I nearly wasn't going to pay the final 90% of the layaway except that I figure a 2-3x return is fairly close so I paid it and get my 25k notes in a day or two. The second layaway comes due for its 90% final payment in a few days and I am quite likely going to to just let that 10% just fly off because I doubled up on June 30th believing that was the final day for buying Dinar at these rates. I have enough invested in this. Please know that my investment in Dinar represents only about 1% of my portfolio of investments. Keep it real folk. Be blessed in life. His Spirit is life.......the money is a tool, and sometimes a tool that can squish the life out of you. Be careful. Give thanks and hope truly only in Him.

Just so you know, the leader of this website, Adam Montana has even voiced his thoughts about the dinar doing a RD here is a chat portion

[straightshot] you say the RD and RV could happen at same time... but rd takes months... coild you elaborate?

[Adam Montana] if it doesn't pop before August 1 - I advise you all to turn off the dinar sites and take a month off

[Adam Montana] Straightshot it only takes one day to ANNOUNCE the RD! That's what I mean

[Adam Montana] obviously the whole process takes longer

[Adam Montana] also

[Adam Montana] they have to have lower denoms in place before they can RV

[Adam Montana] how will they make change?

[straightshot] Adam Montana an d you think both will be announced together... maybe

[Adam Montana] the lower denoms have to be there

[straightshot] (?)

[Adam Montana] Straightshot possibly

Read more:

So is Adam Montana a negative nelly? I personally see him as a very well informed person myself.

This has been a very sucessful day! I can see that I have provoked alot of you to think a little bit more! Thats awesome!

BBear....................how on earth would you see The "leader" as you call himbeing a NEGATIVE NELL he thinks its right around the corner as well and like Ive said before if you go back and read no one truly knows iits just speculation! Your missing the point its about being POSITIVE thats all! You make it sound like a cult! LOL Adam is a smart business man and doing one hell of a job with this site!

UMBERTINO "NEGATIVE NELLY" dude you couldn't stay away you came back 3x to post! LOL You didn't make a factual statement about one thing I said! LOL! You just wanted Quote and end quote me in my bragging about my blessed life! LOL You wanted to tell everyone I am just some weirdo! LOL You are funny and cant get enough of this! So which one are you BROKE, LONELY, or MISERABLE??? bet all 3!!!

End Quote

I do advocate Freedom of Speech and I must acknowledge ( sigh) your right to post....Period.

Starting a serious debate with you would be like shooting on the Red Cross, I guess.... Which I'll personally refrain from doing....Don't knpw about others...

Like your buddy says ... Nuff Said.

MY BUDDY??? Comon man believe me Im know one who has been here before! Im jusst trying to get you guys to be positive! Thats it!

ha you got like -37 for that.......but you know what.......your kinda right! Watch I'll get a smattering of red too!

You to??? Comon you can do better! Don't agree with someone! Come up with your own! POSITIVE PEOPLE

I've got it. Sounds just like the newby that went after Scooter. I may be wrong, but then again I may be right.

LMAO dude I LOVE Scooter and all the research hes provided us with! HES AWESOME!

Well JW11 I for one am glad you are here to stay because it is fun to debunk mindless sheep like yourself using simple logic. I have explained numerous times why I am here but you must have been reading Oakie post at the time. Yeah my friend wont talk to me which is fine. Like you he has the mental capacity of a gnat and simply cannot comprehend any outcome other than what he has been lead to believe. Think you and him should go bowling.

He got-37 because sometimes the Truth doesn't make one popular....Happened lots of times....That doesn't make him necessarily less right and viceversa. with those sometimes collecting lots of pluses out of people's emotions..... Doesn't mean they're necessarily right.... Just check some Members Points on this Forum....If one is able enough to push that emotion button ( esp. on some sensitive issues) then it's game won ( as for points) for them... Truth and deceit do not count that much.

UMBERTINO......................you make proving my point to easy! Comon man how is me trying to tell everyone to be positive so hard for you to comprehend! The TRUTH??? You dont know me and there are no facts! WHY ARE YOU HERE???

Well JW11 I for one am glad you are here to stay because it is fun to debunk mindless sheep like yourself using simple logic. I have explained numerous times why I am here but you must have been reading Oakie post at the time. Yeah my friend wont talk to me which is fine. Like you he has the mental capacity of a gnat and simply cannot comprehend any outcome other than what he has been lead to believe. Think you and him should go bowling.

'dinarck'.......see something else I see as humorous! You call yourself dinarck.....LOL you have the word dinar in your username yet you are so NEGATIVE! You will never debunk what I say cause speak of truth my friend and you speak with your overly educated mind! Sometimes you can have to much knowledge you know.....it keeps you from seeing the good stuff! Im not really concerned what you've said before! I want you to answer my question as Ive stated to you and if you cant or dont want to no big deal to me but understand you make think everyone knows who you are....NEWS FLASH..........they dont! LMAO the mental capacity of gnat???? Seriously you come to me with over and over and compare me to gnat! LMAO thats to funny! I think you are the one who cant except the reality of the positive outcome to come because it would be much harder for you to be such a NEGATIVE NELLY!!! Give me his number I will go bowling with him!

Thanks for continuing to prove my point! BTW you sure do refer to sheep alot......what are you doing over there! Lol wait dont answer that!

[ ! I'd be willing to bet your just broke, lonely, and miserable! There are alot of other sites out there that don't have to do with Dinar that would love to have you!

NOT GUNNA RESPOND SO DON"T EVEN ASK!!!

Is this guy the IRS, or FBI......how's does he know we don't have any money, friends, and are miserable? Maybe he is Physic!!! lol Oh well....it must be true....it is in print!!

:unsure::unsure::unsure: