Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long will it take?

wpsmit

Just popped over to the OKIEMANIA site and his latest prophecy was cut off with the following:

Posted from OKIEMANIA site -

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE JUST GOTTEN A CALL REGARDING A R/V IN IRAQ---WILL TRY TO VERIFY---I WAS TOLD IT WAS AT THE RATE I HAVE BEEN FURNISHING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS NOW..----NO MORE QUESTIONS---I AM ON TOP OF THIS AND WILL REPORT IF I CAN VERIFY----GONE

My question - how long before this lengthy latest post will be all over DV site?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I just read that too. I wouldn't put too much stock into it. Someone gave you a neg, so I gave you a plus to even you out.

People, stop giving negs because someone shared something. It's just as easier to hit the back button on your browser.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If Okie says Nuff Said Done Deal We can cash I need to run out and buy Dinar..... I have been buying Dinar every weekend for the last yr cause of Okie He is my Hero..... If you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge.... I have a great deal and will take payment in Dinar 3 trillion..... and a few billion Dong

• Upvote 1

If Okie says Nuff Said Done Deal We can cash I need to run out and buy Dinar..... I have been buying Dinar every weekend for the last yr cause of Okie He is my Hero..... If you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge.... I have a great deal and will take payment in Dinar 3 trillion..... and a few billion Dong

I just asked Okie and he said I'd be stupid if I didn't buy that bridge from you. Can you make it 2 trillion?

I'll give you the Dinar, but I'm keeping my Dong.

LOL

Good to see some mature child gave me a neg because it wasnt RV is tomorrow!!!!!

Seriously some people would struggle to make toast!

I gave you a + on both post because you seem to care.

Why I dont know.

• Upvote 2