Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FACING THE RUMOR REALITY

Legolas

The usa will not lose millions. Your bitter on your investment, that is obvious. The usa controls what Iraq does, and although what you are saying is logical, its just not realistic. You must have forgotten that us little people are the small ones in this investment, the entire world is counting on an rv and most importantly an ri. The pumpers are salesman, Duh, but I do believe some like frank have Intel from people in iraq, and in congress. your just speculating just like the pumpers, but in a negative unrealistic way, because what you are saying is the us is going to just walk away and LT Iraq f**k over millions of Americans and investors world wide. Now I'm not saying we will get millions (I hope) but I am saying everyone will make money, and a good amount.

NO MORE KOOLAIDE FOR YOU........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The usa will not lose millions. Your bitter on your investment, that is obvious. The usa controls what Iraq does, and although what you are saying is logical, its just not realistic. You must have forgotten that us little people are the small ones in this investment, the entire world is counting on an rv and most importantly an ri. The pumpers are salesman, Duh, but I do believe some like frank have Intel from people in iraq, and in congress. your just speculating just like the pumpers, but in a negative unrealistic way, because what you are saying is the us is going to just walk away and LT Iraq f**k over millions of Americans and investors world wide. Now I'm not saying we will get millions (I hope) but I am saying everyone will make money, and a good amount.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the usa will not lose millions." The U.S. has already spent more than $1 Trillion Dollars in Iraq, and unfortunately gave up "control" more than a year ago. Iraq is now self-governed. While the U.S. and U.N. undoubtedly have some degree of influence, the actions of the Iraqi government over the past 16+ months make it abundantly clear that they are no longer "controlled" by anyone. I've seen no documentation to date that the U.S. Treasury is "invested" in the IQD. The statement that "the entire world is counting on an rv" is nothing more than speculation and hype from the pumpers and gurus. Can you honestly say that you have seen a single legitimate article ANYWHERE indicating that anyone other than we the investors are counting on the RV? Finally, the U.S. government never encouraged anyone to buy the IQD, and it's highly unlikely that you'll ever see a word about "protecting investors" by forcing a revaluation, or "Iraq "f**king over millions of Americans." That's just not going to happen. :rolleyes:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 5

I puchased mine in the first quarter of 2010 and it didn't take long to figure out things weren't as rosy as I was led to believe. If they RD then RV on par with the US dollar that would be a loss for me. At this point I'll feel lucky if I get my original investment back. But that's just 99% of me, the other 1% clings to hope.

I can feel everyones frustration. I've only been in this a short time and feel it too. Didn't take long to see 2 or 3 dates for the RV to come and go to figure out someones lying to get us to buy more. Then maybe there are other things that we aren't privileged to know about that go on behind the scenes.

I just think it's funny that this Legalos or whoever he is puts out his opinion and people asume he's an expert and his opinion is the way it is going to happen.

Who knows, he may be right. I hope not but it does seem pretty far fetched to believe this many people will become millionares over night.

• Upvote 3

I can feel everyones frustration. I've only been in this a short time and feel it too. Didn't take long to see 2 or 3 dates for the RV to come and go to figure out someones lying to get us to buy more. Then maybe there are other things that we aren't privileged to know about that go on behind the scenes.

I just think it's funny that this Legalos or whoever he is puts out his opinion and people asume he's an expert and his opinion is the way it is going to happen.

Who knows, he may be right. I hope not but it does seem pretty far fetched to believe this many people will become millionares over night.

Never said I was an expert, Duped again. Far from it. It's just a very carefully considered "opinion" based on more than 3 years of reading and watching events unfold. I "DO" have a great deal of expertise in fraud investigation, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that the thousands of pages of internet forum posts by the pumpers have been pure BS and lies. It might be somewhat difficult to establish the "origin" of those lies, but that doesn't change the fact that they are readily proven lies. The facts speak for themselves. Not a single one of them has been even remotely close to factual. That much is indisputable. The eventual outcome is as yet undetermined, but the evidence is building. :unsure:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi Legolas :D

Excellent my friend, well stated and refreshing. I agree

this should be pinned and required reading for those

who have been lied to or manipulated via rumors, lies,

hype, fabrications, etc.

We ALL at one time or another have been duped by the

drive by rumors. I am thankful many are now understanding

their true motives and why they have continued to lie for so

many years. It certainly has not been with most speculators

best interest at heart. They have lined their pockets many times

over via their hype, and it continues as long as people support

them and help them spread it by posting it.

It is good to hope for the best outcome, but we cannot ignore what

history has taught us, and what Iraq has already stated they are

planning to do. Let's hope we have completely misunderstood their

intentions, but it is quite clear so far, and it follows along with the

historic reality of how other countries have managed their currency

in the past.

Thank you my friend for a well thought out and well stated post.

Have a peaceful weekend! :D

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 2

Never said I was an expert, Duped again. Far from it. It's just a very carefully considered "opinion" based on more than 3 years of reading and watching events unfold. I "DO" have a great deal of expertise in fraud investigation, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that the thousands of pages of internet forum posts by the pumpers have been pure BS and lies. It might be somewhat difficult to establish the "origin" of those lies, but that doesn't change the fact that they are readily proven lies. The facts speak for themselves. Not a single one of them has been even remotely close to factual. That much is indisputable. The eventual outcome is as yet undetermined, but the evidence is building. :unsure:

Thanks for the ever needed common sense. Please bring it on... If some deem that "brutal" I'm sorry.

• Upvote 1

Hi Legolas :D

Excellent my friend, well stated and refreshing. I agree

this should be pinned and required reading for those

who have been lied to or manipulated via rumors, lies,

hype, fabrications, etc.

We ALL at one time or another have been duped by the

drive by rumors. I am thankful many are now understanding

their true motives and why they have continued to lie for so

many years. It certainly has not been with most speculators

best interest at heart. They have lined their pockets many times

over via their hype, and it continues as long as people support

them and help them spread it by posting it.

It is good to hope for the best outcome, but we cannot ignore what

history has taught us, and what Iraq has already stated they are

planning to do. Let's hope we have completely misunderstood their

intentions, but it is quite clear so far, and it follows along with the

historic reality of how other countries have managed their currency

in the past.

Thank you my friend for a well thought out and well stated post.

Have a peaceful weekend! :D

All my best!

Jim

---

Thanks Jim, and everyone else for the positive comments. I agree that it should be required reading, but unfortunately, people only see what they want to see, and have a tendency to interpret things in ways most supportive of their own pre-conceived notions of reality. Trust me when I tell you that this scenario is far from my preferred outcome for the Dinar, but based on the evidence, it simply makes the most sense.....at least to me, and evidently to many others as well. Just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Best post I have read to date Legolas. My thoughts exactly. Just wish I had the skill with words that you so brilliantly displayed here today. A+++++

but I do believe some like frank have Intel from people in iraq, and in congress.

Hahahahahahaha

The only folks who get angry and bash such post as this are folks who got greedy and purchased more than they could afford to lose. First rule of investing is to never invest more than one can afford to lose.

I never believed the instant millionaire story; however if I can make a little bit here and a little bit there it works for me. You will flat out lose in some investments while money is made in other investments. The hope is winning will out perform the losers. Anyone who spent thousands thinking they were going to enter the world of the elite or going to be rich as Bill Gates will more than likely learn their first lesson as to what happens to greedy investors. Likewise, never put all you eggs in one basket. I read so much about newbies while many of the bashers are bitter seniors who are starting to realize their dream is not going to happen.

The whiners read the "RUMOR" section and begin their bashing and want "LINKS" to the rumor.

WANT A LINK? try this.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rumor?show=0&t=1310828282

Definition of RUMOR

: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source

: a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is posted in the Rumor section and should be posted in the opinion section.

There is not proof (link) just someone trying to make a rational point!

I am not an angry investor - I have several MIL DINAR - and only spent what I was

willing to loose if the speculation was wrong - that being said - the original post makes

sense but is simply just opinion backed by no links or facts

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - but if we get real - we are all still hear because

we are hoping that we will make alott of money - only time will tell

This is posted in the Rumor section and should be posted in the opinion section.

There is not proof (link) just someone trying to make a rational point!

I am not an angry investor - I have several MIL DINAR - and only spent what I was

willing to loose if the speculation was wrong - that being said - the original post makes

sense but is simply just opinion backed by no links or facts

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - but if we get real - we are all still hear because

we are hoping that we will make alott of money - only time will tell

The post is far more than opinion. If you read it carefully line by line, it is supported by more than 5 years of readily available, clearly proven facts. In addition, it is supported by many articles already posted here and thoroughly discussed. I have yet to see a single guru respond to this argument at all, let alone with an explanation which can be supported with evidence. It was placed in the rumors section due to the fact that it's primary purpose was directed toward the indisputable fact that virtually every one of the tens of thousands of RUMORS we've seen since 2004 has been a total fabrication. I find it absolutely mind boggling that people continue to believe that eventually these "liars" are going to be right. I've yet to see a single post where someone explains the logic in this belief. If a person has lied to you twice, let alone hundreds or thousands of times, why on earth would you think that "eventually" he or she is going to be telling the truth? Desperately wanting to believe that something is possible doesn't make it any more likely that it is. For more than 3 years now, I too desperately wanted to believe that there was at least a "chance" that we might see a straight RV. But I don't have to be hit in the head with a hammer a hundred times to realize that I've been hit in the head with a hammer. I think the information which has come to light in recent months makes Iraq's ultimate intention abundantly clear. It's now merely a matter of when and at what rate, and it's painfully obvious they are in no hurry to do ANYTHING, despite the never-ending claims by the pumpers that this is imminent.. I would suggest that people seeking logical explanations read the recent posts of Dalite, GT5Junkie and JG167 for new posts which might help to clarify my own considered opinion. You can find them by going to their member profiles and searching their recent posts rather than digging thru the forums. They've done a great job and put in a lot of effort. I'm certainly open to hearing another opinion which can be supported by reason and logic.

Great post legolas!!! Right on the money with your thoughts!! Lets see how many products of the disney story forums come up and bash for you speaking with a dose of reality....something they apparently cant handle..... +1 for you!!

Thanks Keepm. All we can do is "keep" trying to get the point across. I still hope we're somehow wrong, but no matter what angle I look at it from, I just can't see a more logical perspective. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While we are all contemplating, I hope to see a return high or low, instead of taking my dinars and throwing them into the shredder because Iraq decided to make all of its currency obsolete (as totally illogical that may seem) - (besides who are we to say anything about their conduct on this, we have far more serious issues with own monetary situation, imo). Nothing makes sense with this investment really despite being told how good things look. I have pretty much prepared for better or for worse, battened down the hatches, set my course, and now wait for the result. Good luck everyone, I mean that. :)

Last post for awhile.

C

That was a very good read. I have been invested for 7 years now and I have had the up and downs of this ride. I can say that I have stopped getting to exited over most posts but I still have a feeling that we will make money, just not as much as I wished and hoped for.

Again, good post, thanks..

• Upvote 2

Two things: how would exchanging our dinar cost them money. It will be a net gain for them because they would get the dinar you give them and we also pay the spread. So saying exchanging dinar will cost Iraq $150 million is just wrong. Secondly, Iraq has 27 trillion dinar for about 30 million of it's citizens. If they do a lop and set the price at $1.00 and our 25,000 dinar is now worth $25.00, Iraq would have the equivalent of only $1000.00 per citizen. The Unite States has over $30,000.00 per citizen. I can't see Iraq, with it's trillions of dollars worth of assets, only have $1000.00 per citizen. It could be 10 times that amount or more.

• Upvote 1

Two things: how would exchanging our dinar cost them money. It will be a net gain for them because they would get the dinar you give them and we also pay the spread. So saying exchanging dinar will cost Iraq $150 million is just wrong. Secondly, Iraq has 27 trillion dinar for about 30 million of it's citizens. If they do a lop and set the price at $1.00 and our 25,000 dinar is now worth $25.00, Iraq would have the equivalent of only $1000.00 per citizen. The Unite States has over $30,000.00 per citizen. I can't see Iraq, with it's trillions of dollars worth of assets, only have $1000.00 per citizen. It could be 10 times that amount or more.

Do you not understand they would be printing different bills if they RD (LOP is not correct term). They could even have less bills than 29 trillion. 1k per person doesn't mean it is impossible. Everyone has different amounts of income and money, more or less.