Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IM Viper with his first bank story for Chase found at OOM 07/15/2011

Diamond4me

[iM Viper] I just got off the phone with Chase here in NYC. I asked if I can come in to exchange my IQD and he said yes just come in. So I asked if he has the rate locked in he said yes but come in Monday to exchange YoooHoooo my1st bank story.....

Same ol Monday story. Take it FWIW.....biggrin.gif

YEP HE WILL EXCHANGE IT ALL RIGHT 1170 DINARS TO 1 USA DOLLAR, COME ON MAN GET REAL..... :P

Edited by mrref

[iM Viper] I just got off the phone with Chase here in NYC. I asked if I can come in to exchange my IQD and he said yes just come in. So I asked if he has the rate locked in he said yes but come in Monday to exchange YoooHoooo my1st bank story.....

Same ol Monday story. Take it FWIW.....biggrin.gif

The rate is 1168 IQD to 1 US Dollar......there ya go

OMG ME TOO! SO EXCITED. I also went into my bank after my phone conversation to make sure it was real. I heard that if you gave a branch manager a note stating give me a million dollars that they would out of the kindness of their banker hearts....Guess what I gave them a note stating they owed me 1million dollars and I CAN'T believe it, they instantly deposited 1 MILLION DOLLARS. So cool. Try it.

NOW GET REAL. I am sick of reading these damn threads with B.S. Stop Slipping people crap because you might slip on it yourself.

• Downvote 1