Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IM Viper with his first bank story for Chase found at OOM 07/15/2011

Diamond4me

[iM Viper] I just got off the phone with Chase here in NYC. I asked if I can come in to exchange my IQD and he said yes just come in. So I asked if he has the rate locked in he said yes but come in Monday to exchange YoooHoooo my1st bank story.....

Same ol Monday story. Take it FWIW.....biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

It's a Friday...maybe the bank manager didn't want the headache and said," come back on Monday(when I am not there)."

All skepticism aside, wouldn't this be great if we are really THERE and we can cash in on Monday?

COME ON RV!!

I gave u a +1 for having the courage to post ur experience! Let's hope it happens, and I hope people here don't rip u to bad! :)

Pull your head out...another bank story and you give him +1 for having the courage to post a lie????? Come on! : I give you a -1 for being so ........P :P:P:P:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

[iM Viper] I just got off the phone with Chase here in NYC. I asked if I can come in to exchange my IQD and he said yes just come in. So I asked if he has the rate locked in he said yes but come in Monday to exchange YoooHoooo my1st bank story.....

Ahhh. But at what rate? They may be very happy to give you the old rate

MGRMGRMBR

As far as any so called intel, my belief is if people are really going to their banks and asking these questions and being told by the bankers the stories they pass onto us, that's more factual than some of the BS others are posting. JMO

SURE THIS COULD BE TRUE----AND THE RATE COULD BE LOCKED IN AT---0.0008 SAME RATE AS ITS ALWAYS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME

• Upvote 2

not a bash to you as you were bringing the story in from somewhere else but i call b.s. if a handful of bank managers were to know the rate and date, the secret would be out. its just that simple. every bank manager would be calling in sick and buying dinar, plus telling all of their friends and relatives to do the same, and plus people just cant keep something like this a secret.

Yeah the rate will be same as it has always been - $1 for every 1,170 dinars - Move along people there's nothing to see here !!!

Pull your head out...another bank story and you give him +1 for having the courage to post a lie????? Come on! : I give you a -1 for being so ........P :P:P:P:P

Come on thats not fair....I'm going to have to give you a -1 for messing with Nettie. B)

• Upvote 2

Why does anyone ever post a "bank story" from another site? At least make up your own

I am surprise to see all these negative post..... You all missing the title of this forum "Dinar Rumor"

Of course this is BS. That is why this is in Rumor section.... duh

Defination of Rumor incase if you don't know.

ru·mor

1. A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin usually spread by word of mouth.

2. Unverified information received from another; hearsay.

tr.v. ru·mored, ru·mor·ing, ru·mors

• Upvote 1